What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Jadon nai c val turan da , loki chukday phirday sun
Jadon da turna sikhya ae , thaan thaan digna phirna vaan :)
But the dialect i speak doesn't have this word o_O

But damn sure that this is also a Hindko word.

Well thats a shit load of strange you just threw at me there
* (still not falling for it though)

But in the process... ;)

Dont under-estimate the power of someone's inner ugly ....
Might be too much for you to take

No mountain too high, no river too deep, no girl too hard. :D

Thats a way to deal with something you dont know the reply to..

My bucket list for things you have to eliminate ;
1- you
2- your existance
3 - everything you own

That person is called a wife :lol:

you have some serious breakfast issues??
Will instant noodles and tea made in the microwave oven do?? Cause thats all i know. .its more of my emergency food ,when noone is around to cook .. But we can have different flavours for breakfast , lunch and dinner.

As long as i get to see the army brat cooking, i'd eat anything, no matter how crap it is...then again i am available to make you my amanuensis. ;)

But in the process... ;)

No mountain too high, no river too deep, no girl too hard. :D

That person is called a wife :lol:

As long as i get to see the army brat cooking, i'd eat anything, no matter how crap it is...then again i am available to make you my amanuensis. ;)

Okay ... We will have to wait to see how that process ends then...

You have a positive thinking.. But hopes a little too high ,dont you think so??

My first thing in the list was 1) you ... That kinda makes "you" the wife ....
Cool i get to be the husband..

Its not really cooking though its just standing and waiting in front of the microwave oven .... Sometimes if it takes a little longer i sit down thats it ....

Okay ... We will have to wait to see how that process ends then...

It don't like things that end :confused:

You have a positive thinking.. But hopes a little too high ,dont you think so??

High or 'vast'? ;)

I don't look above army bratii, i look ahead.

My first thing in the list was 1) you ... That kinda makes "you" the wife ....
Cool i get to be the husband..

Every girl has said something along those lines in the past - guess they feel nostalgic about the institution of hubbies. hehe

Its not really cooking though its just standing and waiting in front of the microwave oven .... Sometimes if it takes a little longer i sit down thats it ....

I am patient - i'll wait until you get tired of noodles (I love em btw) - I will be happy even if you step foot into the kitchen, thats still a positive step :D

Why does this keep turning into 'Flirt-istan' ! :disagree:

Shut up buttstrong :omghaha:

It don't like things that end :confused:

High or 'vast'? ;)

I don't look above army bratii, i look ahead.

Every girl has said something along those lines in the past - guess they feel nostalgic about the institution of hubbies. hehe

I am patient - i'll wait until you get tired of noodles (I love em btw) - I will be happy even if you step foot into the kitchen, thats still a positive step :D

:

Haha you must hate life then ....

Where ever you look .... Above or ahead .. You are looking at things a little out of your reach...

INSTITUTION OF HUBBIES"?? .. Now thats a term i am completely unaware of

*instant noodle .. Like "maggie" and "shoop" LOL
I told you before i eat to live .. I dont care what is served to me .. It must be filling...
You'd probably get bored first and will have to take over the kitchen
And ofcourse i step foot in the kitchen .. I do that everyday ... Who do you think takes the little sneak peaks in fridge ..

levina is urdu word?
rampi lets play a game.
who gets banned first..
you write disgusting things about a random female member here.. ( hope @levina will give her consent for research purpose) and lets see what happens.. :o:
Without the 'diacritics' it could go either way !
If thats Urdu you've written it in then No it isn't correct !

So far as I understand you've written 'Lay-you-niya'

Aaaaargh!:pissed:
Now that you guys are making so much fun of my name(written in arabic)....I have every reason to believe that Rampii & Armstrong are lying or are dilettante in arabic.

@levina your spelling are correct if the correct pronunciation is "leh-VEE-nah" (which I believe it is) . don`t listen to @RAMPAGE , Too much stress on arabic has made him forget his urdu ;)

Thanks!
:-)

تحبني غ

:blink:
????

Haha you must hate life then ....

Things change....

Where ever you look .... Above or ahead .. You are looking at things a little out of your reach...

Nothing is out of reach if its really desired. A man if he wants gets his way by hook or by crook, legit, illegit, beg, borrow, steal, snatch are just tools....the core is if the man really wants it or not.

INSTITUTION OF HUBBIES"?? .. Now thats a term i am completely unaware of

Well, let me introduce you then ;)

*instant noodle .. Like "maggie" and "shoop" LOL

I like them - i used to eat a specific type of noodles from Indonesia, they were organic and awesome. I have spent much of my life on my own, so yes i am quite well acquainted with noodles.

I told you before i eat to live .. I dont care what is served to me .. It must be filling...

God, you must be skinny (imagination)

You'd probably get bored first and will have to take over the kitchen

I believe in team work, the dream of eating your breakky will be realized one way or another. :P

And ofcourse i step foot in the kitchen .. I do that everyday ... Who do you think takes the little sneak peaks in fridge ..

I'll keep filling it ;)

@levina

Why are you not replying me on facebook - are you ignoring me? :angry:

PS - Sorry, yesterday was a hectic day, so couldn't catch up with your messages... Sundays can get really irritating sometimes if my buddies want them to. One of my friends has a new girlfriend who came along to the movies and then the bugger expected me to pass on judgements on her 'tools' while she stood in front me --- first meeting ---- awkward as hell, i was like - wtf am i supposed to sayyy :omghaha:

Aeronaut said:
@levina

Why are you not replying me on facebook - are you ignoring me?

PS - Sorry, yesterday was a hectic day, so couldn't catch up with your messages... Sundays can get really irritating sometimes if my buddies want them to. One of my friends has a new girlfriend who came along to the movies and then the bugger expected me to pass on judgements on her 'tools' while she stood in front me --- first meeting ---- awkward as hell, i was like - wtf am i supposed to sayyy :omghaha:

Well you ignored me for 24hours :angry:
so I have every right to ignore you now.:drag:

@Marshmallow

Beta can you please kill this Kashmiri buttstrong he is being mean to me.

@faeza

Since you are here let me introduce a few members here..

@Marshmallow - She's our valuable kid -- just happy to be around her - she's from Islamabad.
@Armstrong - He is from Lahore and a cryptophilosophar/beancounter.
@levina - She is from India - lives in the UAE and owes me a meal.
@Hyperion - Gang leader of Naswaristan - Businessman - lives in Turkey
@Talon - Tree grower - PhD student --She is from Pakistan
@Dillinger - Our good old Indian friend
@ZYXW - She is a Yankistani (Pakistani-American) , she is a spy---i mean she lives close to a spa. :D

Back
Top Bottom