What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@Informant @KingMamba

Boys boys no need to fight here :D

Lets solve this matter in Islamabad ??? :D

what say you ??? :whistle:

I'll be the referee and we'll have a free-style fight !!! :enjoy:

Lahore only or my native sailkot I never travel to Islamabad nothing over there of note. Everyone says it is boring af too I would die from boredom over there. :victory:

Okay I hit you up next time I am in cali but I am usually in Texas if not NY so you lemme know if you are ever going to make the trip, I might come to Lahore this summer I will let you know if I do.

Funny Pak being whose land lemme know I have been hearing a lot of muhajirs say this sht and ragging on Punjabis on pdf lately what you think you guys are the only one with connects or something maybe in Karachi with your mqm bori brothers. :D

Oh MQM mere L pe nahin nachti. Maron un BC ko. Useless people. Im settled in Lahore. My family is in Dxb, houses in a few countries. Ill be in Cali Christmas season.

Muhajirs rag on everyone. Rotu paida hue, rotu hi rahenge. Let's just say a few MQM "workers" have had the misfortune of being pinpointed by me. Rest i do not know nor the world does ;)

Lahore only or my native sailkot I never travel to Islamabad nothing over there of note. Everyone says it is boring af too I would die from boredom over there. :victory:
Ok Lahore it is !!!

Kab or kahan ???

Oh MQM mere L pe nahin nachti. Maron un BC ko. Useless people. Im settled in Lahore. My family is in Dxb, houses in a few countries. Ill be in Cali Christmas season.

Muhajirs rag on everyone. Rotu paida hue, rotu hi rahenge. Let's just say a few MQM "workers" have had the misfortune of being pinpointed by me. Rest i do not know nor the world does ;)

Listen buddy I can tell you some stories about what happens to people who are in the pin points of my fam in Pakistan but you probably wouldn't believe it anyway because anyone could make anything up online so likewise I take your stories with a pinch of salt. ;) Like I said if you are in ny or texas area lmk and if I am in cali i will let you know. :)

Ok Lahore it is !!!

Kab or kahan ???

I will either be in China or Pakistan this summer so I will let you know. :)

Listen buddy I can tell you some stories about what happens to people who are in the pin points of my fam in Pakistan but you probably wouldn't believe it anyway because anyone could make anything up online so likewise I take your stories with a pinch of salt. ;) Like I said if you are in ny or texas area lmk and if I am in cali i will let you know. :)

I will either be in China or Pakistan this summer so I will let you know. :)

You come from texas better have a ribeye ( Halal or Kosher).

I am privileged to work for people who do good for this country. Plus the taika and connections it brings along for a young guy like me is all i want. I'm swimmin in it. Bathing in it. Feeling it all over my body.

Damn, I need Jesus.

Anyways im off, peace.

You come from texas better have a ribeye ( Halal or Kosher).

I am privileged to work for people who do good for this country. Plus the taika and connections it brings along for a young guy like me is all i want. I'm swimmin in it. Bathing in it. Feeling it all over my body.

Damn, I need Jesus.

Anyways im off, peace.

LOL ok khair. :D

Kis hushi seh enthusiasm dehkao? :D Yeahs its been a while so where you been and what is new? :o:

koi si bhi kushi choose kerlo...kushi toh bahana hai, humay toh bas apkay enthusiasm mein dilchusbi hai (ugh my urdu improves day by day i swear lol)
Nothing busy with school...hbu? how is everything? I don't get to talk to you anymore ::cray:(clearly this bothers me ) LOL

Back
Top Bottom