What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Idiot burok seriously noloba. Initially I also used to get worked up. Now nothing bothers me.
i-am-axomiya-and-i-wont-keep-calm-1.png

:angel::angel::angel:

Inaayat hai Jinab ki !!!

I'm afraid i've been hanging out with the PML-N bunch !!! :ashamed:

Phir tou Panchoan ungliaan Ghee mein aur Sir Karhaee mein.

Baa alfaz e deegar aaj kal aap " Hatha min Fazlay Rabee " Crowd kay saath ghoom Phir rahay Hein.. :p:

Phir tay Moujaiee Moujan..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Informant I did not write any post hating on Muhajirs but next time you want to act all tough come meet my in NYC talking about end up dead. Manhattan or Brooklyn either will do but don't start crying when you are getting beaten into the cement okay freshie?

@Informant I did not write any post hating on Muhajirs but next time you want to act all tough come meet my in NYC talking about end up dead. Manhattan or Brooklyn either will do but don't start crying when you are getting beaten into the cement okay freshie?

IF that constituted as threat, please. It wasnt it was a funny comment. I dont live in poverty land brooklyn. :D

IF that constituted as threat, please. It wasnt it was a funny comment. I dont live in poverty land brooklyn. :D

o_Oo_Oo_O

The threat was by you not by me I just prefer you do it to my face, thank you come again bharti. :D

You can come to either Sausalito or Blackhawk, California. We got residences there. And a HUGE backyard. Can ghayab you there no problemo. Or you can touchdown in Lahore. Well Pak being our land, you know misplacing a person isnt a big deal.

:D

If that is a threat then bhai kia hee baat hai apki. No need to be defensive.

@Informant @KingMamba

Boys boys no need to fight here :D

Lets solve this matter in Islamabad ??? :D

what say you ??? :whistle:

I'll be the referee and we'll have a free-style fight !!! :enjoy:

You can come to either Sausalito or Blackhawk, California. We got residences there. And a HUGE backyard. Can ghayab you there no problemo. Or you can touchdown in Lahore. Well Pak being our land, you know misplacing a person isnt a big deal.

:D

If that is a threat then bhai kia hee baat hai apki. No need to be defensive.

Okay I hit you up next time I am in cali but I am usually in Texas if not NY so you lemme know if you are ever going to make the trip, I might come to Lahore this summer I will let you know if I do.

Funny Pak being whose land lemme know I have been hearing a lot of muhajirs say this sht and ragging on Punjabis on pdf lately what you think you guys are the only one with connects or something maybe in Karachi with your mqm bori brothers. :D

Back
Top Bottom