What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

You're such a wicked guy. Care to look the post which I've quoted.
my post was deleted, which was based on facts btw..... but your post was allowed....khair i reported it, lets see what happens

my post was deleted, which was based on facts btw..... but your post was allowed....khair i reported it, lets see what happens

We'll see. BTW I'll not delete my post because I am not coward.

We'll see. BTW I'll not delete my post because I am not coward.
neither do I ... but ''some'' Lalocheziac freak have a trouble comprehending :angel:

but personal attacks on Alpha1 are allowed... so don't expect anything to happen

Last edited:
neither do I ... but ''some'' Lalocheziac freak have a trouble comprehending :angel:

but personal attacks on Alpha1 are allowed... so don't expect anything to happen
can you stop being what @Spring Onion calls a 'rondu'. Man up mate, dont bother what others say about you and add people to ignore list.

Look brother I don't have any issue with you but you shouldn't attack someone especially in their absence.

Alright chariyas, whats the happy haps?

@Talon, what do you do on PDF the whole day? I am now your pulce on PDF. Gonna make you complete that Phd.

Alright chariyas, whats the happy haps?

@Talon, what do you do on PDF the whole day? I am now your pulce on PDF. Gonna make you complete that Phd.
:ashamed: I hate ignorance...yeh bhi nai kay insaan pooch hi lay...har koi wahin bakwas lay ker ghussa chala ara about a thing they know not the basics :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom