What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Hmmm itni khushi ki waja ??? :D
agar waja ho toh woh sachi kushi hi nahi :P
you should be very very very very happy and content at all times and not the fake kind or convincing yourself you are happy kind but the real kind...i don't see a reason not to be that at any time in your life :D best thing contribution you can make to the world is yourself!

you should be very very very very happy and content at all times and not the fake kind or convincing yourself you are happy kind but the real kind...i don't see a reason not to be that at any time in your life :D best thing contribution you can make to the world is yourself! wah wah - hummay toh kitab likni chahi hai xD haha

you should be very very very very happy and content at all times and not the fake kind or convincing yourself you are happy kind but the real kind...i don't see a reason not to be that at any time in your life :D best thing contribution you can make to the world is yourself!
Acha baba acha. nahi batani waja tou na batao. i was just going to log out :D

Kidhar masroof hain aaj kal aap??? :P

you should be very very very very happy and content at all times and the real kind...i don't see a reason not to be that at any time in your life :D best thing contribution you can make to the world is yourself! wah wah - hummay toh kitab likni chahi hai xD haha

uffff itnay comments kis khushi mai ???

ab bata bhi dou :D

kuch tou hua hai :P

uffff itnay comments kis khushi mai ???

ab bata bhi dou :D

kuch tou hua hai :P
UGH THIS IS SOOO ANNOYING...this site slows my computer downnnnnnnn sooo much like it effs it up....and posts the same thing fiftybillion times -.-

anywa, rampi I am going to come back on at a later time....right now these coments are coming through messed up!!

UGH THIS IS SOOO ANNOYING...this site slows my computer downnnnnnnn sooo much like it effs it up....and posts the same thing fiftybillion times -.-

anywa, rampi I am going to come back on at a later time....right now these coments are coming through messed up!!
take care.....

@Marshmallow

I miss you soooo sooo soooo much that whenever I think of you i end up eating you :p:

image.jpg

@Armstrong
This is for you fatsoooo :-)

image.jpg

Bir gün gemiler dağlara tırmandı denizden

This refers to the siege of Constantinople yes ???

@Kaan

@Emmie Sorry Sir I'm no one to direct you but he is continuously violating forum rules.I think personal attacks are not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom