Manti. Smiles:

Milla

10371256_gal.jpg

Taylor Cole
Taylor+Cole+h7DoHQw5x-0m.jpg

Rachel Taylor
2007+MTV+Movie+Awards+Arrivals+0NCQ7qnooHYl.jpg

@Manticore

If I'll burn in hell, then it's up to Allah and me. I'll accept his verdict. Happy? Let's get on with living now. Not life, but actual living!

taya ji, it is all jesting. We are all pakistanis here!
its like I know you will burn in hell but what is it to me , right?

you dont like slim hour glasses?
Dude. She is absolutely fabulous. I mean exquisite.

She is beautiful no doubt, but not as much as you make her out to be. Face is kinda busted :undecided:

Bar Rafaeli:

db2FEg6.jpg

But the best is Morena Baccarin

HUvLjMo.jpg

j87HKmy.jpg

i5e7MZb.jpg

She was so gorgeous in Homeland. I'ma marry her at the risk of alienating or being disowned from my famiry!

Peace guys, images are SF. I'm out. @Hyperion take care of that bigot, no one touches butt boy.

Because I don't preach Religion to Turks in their Turkish Tea Thread & don't start proclaiming people Kafir if they don't agree with me - I'm such a kill-joy ! :(

Ignore him, he is a religious zealot, bigot, racist and on top of that he has this colour thing or the looks thing. Put him on ignore and move on. No body touches me butt baby :D

No you idiot, I neither eat pork nor do I think it to be Halal but if someone is eating it & they haven't really asked my opinion - Why the foOk do I need to tell them what they can or cannot eat & then go a step further by declaring them Kafirs because they don't agree with what I have to tell them ! :crazy:
Dont argue with Idiots. They drag you to their level and then beat you with experience …….George Carlin

Bar is absolutely gorgeous, however, don't like the other one much. For me Taylor Cole is perfection. :D

She is beautiful no doubt, but not as much as you make her out to be. Face is kinda busted :undecided:

Bar Rafaeli:

db2FEg6.jpg

But the best is Morena Baccarin

HUvLjMo.jpg

j87HKmy.jpg

i5e7MZb.jpg

She was so gorgeous in Homeland. I'ma marry her at the risk of alienating or being disowned from my famiry!

Peace guys, images are SF. I'm out. @Hyperion take care of that bigot, no one touches butt boy.

Ignore him, he is a religious zealot, bigot, racist and on top of that he has this colour thing or the looks thing. Put him on ignore and move on. No body touches me butt baby :D

OSMPzhx.jpg
Scarlett%20Johansson%20sexy%20smile%20wallpapers.jpg

Scarlett Johansson and Kate Winslet are seen without makeup in a new photo shoot.

Vanity Fair

No you idiot, I neither eat pork nor do I think it to be Halal but if someone is eating it & they haven't really asked my opinion - Why the foOk do I need to tell them what they can or cannot eat & then go a step further by declaring them Kafirs because they don't agree with what I have to tell them ! :crazy:

How is telling someone they are not Muslim If they eat pork, judging you two face?

And when I was joking with those Turks your boyfriend Sinan makes a comment on how NATO bombs Pakistan.

Then you go to every Pashtun member here and kiss their butt as long as they support Pakistan, but you let outsiders talk about bombing them.

You are all over the place.

I've met Kate at a friends place in London, an excellent lady, however, just average in the looks department.... Never liked Scarlet Johanson to begin with. I think she has a serious problem with her chin. She needs to see a plastics guy on an urgent basis. Moreover, look at that horrible skin, she'll need a ton of base to even get out of house. Yak, double yak. :bad:

OSMPzhx.jpg
Scarlett%20Johansson%20sexy%20smile%20wallpapers.jpg

Scarlett Johansson and Kate Winslet are seen without makeup in a new photo shoot.

Vanity Fair

I've met Kate at a friends place in London, an excellent lady, however, just average in the looks department.... Never liked Scarlet Johanson to begin with. I think she has a serious problem with her chin. She needs to see a plastics guy on an urgent basis. Moreover, look at that horrible skin, she'll need a ton of base to even get out of house. Yak, double yak. :bad:
meg ryan didnt look great after pl. surg

good night guys

@M-48

H ney bata ya hain ke tum abhi bhi raat ko gutha chuskay soti ho.

Still?

You are a big girl now? :oops:

Back
Top Bottom