What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Raw Power

10155527_436890836445878_966271484_n.jpg
Apna to nahi hai na :(

Nahin yaar. Missed flight last saturday! :(

No effin place for two more days...............
Mwuahahaha **evil laugh** t'was I who made sure you were not able to get another flight for two more day .....ya noe so you can rest of course :P haha....jk hopefully you got your work done though, now you can relax for the time being!!

@Talon @Armstrong How have you you guys been?
Hey!! Me is fine...Tomorrow am returning to Europe...stay in US was nice :angel: tiring but nice....was roaming downtown Manhattan with my granduncle calling me every few minutes to make sure I am alive....went all tourist style on the open bus tour and my bhabhi was like I never been on that...I was like you live here and dont need that stuff only tourists do that :ashamed:

How have you been? @Jessica_L

yeah. looking at phone screen is killing me.

Hope you get well soon.

Hey!! Me is fine...Tomorrow am returning to Europe...stay in US was nice :angel: tiring but nice....was roaming downtown Manhattan with my granduncle calling me every few minutes to make sure I am alive....went all tourist style on the open bus tour and my bhabhi was like I never been on that...I was like you live here and dont need that stuff only tourists do that :ashamed:

How have you been? @Jessica_L

I have been okay, You were in NY and you didn't tell me :(

Last edited:
Yeah, the one in which i asked all about recruitment in navy, its in "@join pak navy"
I don't know how that "lock" sign appeared and now i can't reply anybody over there..
this lock sign means the mods have locked the thread
once it is locked,no one can reply there
maybe some guys were trolling there or maybe it was in a wrong section hence it was locked

open up a new thread for ur questions or ask AEro to reopen that thread
Aero can answer ur questions also

this lock sign means the mods have locked the thread
once it is locked,no one can reply there
maybe some guys were trolling there or maybe it was in a wrong section hence it was locked

open up a new thread for ur questions or ask AEro to reopen that thread
Aero can answer ur questions also

Oh all right, 45'22'
Thanks for guiding :)

Anyone know about any "Reproductive Endocrinologist doctor" in Lahore? One of my friends is asking for this, he needs treatment for his wife.

@Leader @mafiya @jaibi @Jzaib

@M-48 kia hua?? Haar gyi tumhari team... hmm so sad. :( wese wickets na lene time pr or har over me ziada runs deke haar gye. Warna jeet jate.

Back
Top Bottom