What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Why do you wanna join the forces anyways? Go on tv so we can say, "look the hipster military brat instagram avatar on TV".

:p:

huh, you always make me speechless, by the way :P
well, i wanna join forces because ma father is ma inspiration, so :)

How can you say that ? I'm not creepy or awkward - I'm decent in my suave & panache ! :(

Yes....! :mad:

So are you still deliberating between becoming a Clown or Mime for a living or have you finally decided upon a proper career ? :unsure:
No silly I meant the ones I have personally known...you I only know as someone on pdf, we've never spoken off it ya noe....uncle I'd never say such a thing about a decent grandpa such as yourself :D hehe...no but on a serious note I was joking, I am in no position to judge anyone else :P

Haha I have actually - I am going to finish up a degree in computer science and political science with a minor in economics and international relations - then apply to law school and study to become an international lawyer or perhaps a diplomat/ambassador or if I can't get into a prestigious law school depending on my grades, then I might just go to medical school.....:D

Thanks Manti - I like it! Haven't heard it before though :P

Back
Top Bottom