What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

extremely awkward.....but then most Pakistani men are just plain creepy have not met a decent one...LOL either awkward or creepy - i am no one to judge but DAMN they make you want to run for the hills :rofl:

How can you say that ? I'm not creepy or awkward - I'm decent in my suave & panache ! :(

NO UNCLE :D <3

Yes....! :mad:

So are you still deliberating between becoming a Clown or Mime for a living or have you finally decided upon a proper career ? :unsure:

1oIUDaX.jpg

Waiting at the station, waiting for the right moves
Waiting in the basement, waiting for the right cues
Waiting in a daydream, waiting in the slipstream
Waiting

Waiting in the right bars, waiting in the right shoes
Waiting in a fast car, waiting in the airports
Waiting for my air-miles, waiting in slow motion
Coming through the turnstile

And if you ever change you mind
You know I'm not hard to find
And if you ever need someone
I'll still be waiting

Waiting with the orphans, waiting for the bee stings
They tell me that success brings, waiting in the half-light
Waiting through your whole life, waiting for an ideal, a low deal, a no deal
Play your stereotype, oh yeah

And if you ever find the time
You know I'm not far behind
I'll still be waiting

Just waiting, for a friend
Waiting

I said, "It's alright"
It's alright, my friend
Yeah, it's alright

Just waiting

Read more: Devlins - Waiting Lyrics | MetroLyrics

ZYXW went with the wrong pak company

How can you say that ? I'm not creepy or awkward - I'm decent in my suave & panache ! :(

Yes....! :mad:

So are you still deliberating between becoming a Clown or Mime for a living or have you finally decided upon a proper career ? :unsure:

Haha - no I told you I am your future president - bow down fool...oops I mean uncle :D LOL how are you though? <3

1oIUDaX.jpg

Waiting at the station, waiting for the right moves
Waiting in the basement, waiting for the right cues
Waiting in a daydream, waiting in the slipstream
Waiting

Waiting in the right bars, waiting in the right shoes
Waiting in a fast car, waiting in the airports
Waiting for my air-miles, waiting in slow motion
Coming through the turnstile

And if you ever change you mind
You know I'm not hard to find
I'll still be waiting

Waiting with the orphans, waiting for the bee stings
They tell me that success brings, waiting in the half-light
Waiting through your whole life, waiting for an ideal, a low deal, a no deal
Play your stereotype, oh yeah

And if you ever find the time
You know I'm not far behind
I'll still be waiting

Just waiting, for a friend
Waiting

I said, "It's alright"
It's alright, my friend
Yeah, it's alright

Just waiting

Read more: Devlins - Waiting Lyrics | MetroLyrics

ZYXW went with the wrong pak company

Lmao I like the lyrics - and nope haha it was the people there that were acting creepy...the company was just fine :P

Haha - no I told you I am your future president - bow down fool...oops I mean uncle :D LOL how are you though? <3

Lmao I like the lyrics - and nope haha it was the people there that were acting creepy...the company was just fine :P

So bored.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:lazy:...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!

I really regret never joining Pakistani fauj,

If I could have one wish, I wish that I go could back and have joined Pakistan Military instead of come to America. :(

So bored.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:lazy:...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!

You certainly dont look lazy with the amount of dots you just added to your sentence.

Back
Top Bottom