What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Zardari got her father killed. . its an open secret...

Mumtaz bhutto is cousin of Z.A. Bhutto.
Tell me the complete story.Why did Zardari do that??

Didnt want to derail that thread.Once me and marsha were bashed up for derailing it.Lol
Members do get senti over their daily quota of fun.

Tell me the complete story.Why did Zardari do that??

Didnt want to derail that thread.Once me and marsha were bashed up for derailing it.Lol
Members do get senti over their daily quota of fun.

Basically when Benazir got into power, she kept Murtaza out of the league, he was arrogant and a gangster type, not made for politics... he kept doing his things, the competition got stiff when Zardari was also kept out of the league by Benazir, he wanted to be governor Punjab, but Benazir kept him out too, he then got into taking commissions and became mr 10%. while Murtaza wanted to establish his influence in Sindh, he faced competition from Zardari, this rift got personal...who is the boss game started between them.. this went on and eventually over some heated argument, Murtaza got Zardari locked up in washroom and beat him and cut half of his mustache... this was humiliation, and hence he got him killed outside his home in Karachi through Karachi police... some say ISI took the advantage due to rift between them, and killed murtaza bhutto for killing one of its officers in hijacking case back in 1981.

but I think Zardari got him killed. had it been anyone else, mumtaz bhutto wouldnt be so conscious in protecting Zulfiqar junior and Fatima bhutto.

@A.Rafay am I correct in narrating what happened?

Last edited:
Basically when Benazir got into power, she kept Murtaza out of the league, he was arrogant and a gangster type, not made for politics... he kept doing his things, the competition got stiff when Zardari was also kept out of the league by Benazir, he wanted to be governor Punjab, but Benazir kept him out too, he then got into taking commissions and became mr 10%. while Murtaza wanted to establish his influence in Sindh, he faced competition from Zardari, this rift got personal...who is the boss game started between them.. this went on and eventually over some heated argument, Murtaza got Zardari locked up in washroom and beat him and cut half of his mustache... this was humiliation, and hence he got him killed outside his home in Karachi through Karachi police... some say ISI took the advantage due to rift between them, and killed murtaza bhutto for killing one of its officers in hijacking case back in 1981.

but I think Zardari got him killed. had it been anyone else, mumtaz bhutto wouldnt be so conscious in protecting Zulfiqar junior and Fatima bhutto.

@A.Rafay am I correct in narrating what happened?

Interesting!!!
Has shades of Gandhi dynasty in it.
Murtaza sounds like Sajay Gandhi to me.

No...no I didn't mention you but when I talked you the last few times your posts were without any Smilies & were always so crisp & to the point as if an Admiral was talking to his Midshipman ! :o:

ahahah. jackpot bro! I have been hearing that a lot lately when texting with girls :rofl:

@Hyperion Please dont stalk me, i feel violated. You be eye F'in me :p:

And no, it's Hello. not ellow. I am anal when it comes to English.

How can i open up the discussion that gets closed?? :(
Pdf is too complicated :((

Back
Top Bottom