What's new

Republic of China Army shows off newly acquired Apache AH-64E choppers

First of all, I am not trying to argue your point, your point is pointless, no meaning.

Secondly, I fail to see how cruise missile have anything to do with apache? Are you saying each of the Chinese cruise missile can destroy an apache??

So in short, your "point" have no meaning, non-related, how people can argue about that is beyond me

In shorter, you are just ranting

Ballistic missile destroy the bases, i see you are trying to nitpick my comment. Which is very typical of you.

Apache has no real effect on the PRC/Taiwan balance of power, it will have almost no effectiveness against the PLA should it be deployed.

Because 1. Its limited range 2. The PLA's ability to eliminate any base it can fly out of.

You mean any Chinese bases within our range is a sitting duck. There just not enough targets around and I'm stating a fact. We have enough weaponry to turn a country a moonscape without the use of nuclear weapons. I mean think about how people compare dropping more bombs in Vietnam more than WW2 combined. That's how much ordnance we have. And don't think your country is unreachable even if you destroyed or crippled the bases. The Japanese made that mistake in Doolittle Raid. Even sent 2 B2 bombers to the Korean Peninsula from Missouri.

You just contridicted yourself, the US dropped more bombs on Vietnam than the entire WWII, yet all that carpet bombing couldn't eradicated the viets and their landscape was well intact for them to navigate and double tapp GI in the back of their heads.

And just for comparison, Vietnam is about the size of a mid sized chinese province.

America keeps its current power projection by the deployment of troops and weapons on foreign soil, once that's gone which country is stupid enough to invite the Americans to welcome more bombs from the chinese.

Last edited:
He is probably getting delusional. One post he say what Apache good on defence, and the next he claim if the apache show up on Chinese radar they will get shot down

I want to know how Taiwan Apache can show up in Chinese radar if they were used in defensive?

He probably don't know what he is talking about, it's a moot point lol

It would be interesting for you to point out where you managed to pull that one from? From where the sun don't shine i presume?

Ballistic missile destroy the bases, i see you are trying to nitpick my comment. Which is very typical of you.

Apache has no real effect on the PRC/Taiwan balance of power, it will have almost no effectiveness against the PLA should it be deployed.

Because 1. Its limited range 2. The PLA's ability to eliminate any base it can fly out of.

You just contridicted yourself, the US dropped more bombs on Vietnam than the entire WWII, yet all that carpet bombing couldn't eradicated the viets and their landscape was well intact for them to navigate and double tapp GI in the back of their heads.

And just for comparison, Vietnam is about the size of a mid sized chinese province.

America keeps its current power projection by the deployment of troops and weapons on foreign soil, once that's gone which country is stupid enough to invite the Americans to welcome more bombs from the chinese.
Please...You are nothing but a conscript reject barely able to read a children's book, let alone a real history book. The only thing you are good at is repeating what the Party assigned you to read.

Please...You are nothing but a conscript reject barely able to read a children's book, let alone a real history book. The only thing you are good at is repeating what the Party assigned you to read.

"Conscript reject", you should trademark that Gambit. Because its the only word that associate with you. Coincidentally, its what you call everyone when you run out of any substance to any discussion.

Would be interesting if i was a party member wouldn't i? However i would be fired for not working as hard as you here on pak.def, 30second response time and always online. Even the bots can't keep up.

Actually with the U.S. most Chinese bases will be destroyed. Never seen footage of Apaches taking out a proper army? Gulf War is a good example. Must be a reason why the Chinese developed their own attack helicopter if it was useless eh?

It takes 2 hands to clap
Even if you have the equipment if you have poor soldiers like @gambit @jhungary in the squad, you are bound to lose wars.
I wonder if @gambit has forgotten time and again to take his pills whenever he said something like "why do you copy?"
and for the second bloke @jhungary, his boss, if still alive, should sure miss his english spoken or written reports for some very good laughs!

US military fighting rag heads is true experience isn't it?

And whats the deal with you trying to derail the discussion anyway.

Dont use that term.
Dont make the Arab people your enemies if you dont want to.
It is not necessary to create hatred from the people who suffer immensely during the US and NATO's invasion!

Last edited:
Ballistic missile destroy the bases I see you are trying to nitpick my comment. Which is very typical of you.

Who said anything about bases? The reason why you operate helicopter is for you to forward operate them anywhere? Which for you who never served meaning you don't need Bases to operate helicopter. You literally can operate them anywhere .

If helicopter require bases why don't I use fix wing support?

If you don't even understand this, the rest of your post is moot

It takes 2 hands to clap
Even if you have the equipment if you have poor soldiers like @gambit @jhungary in the squad, you are bound to lose wars.
I wonder if @gambit has forgotten time and again to take his pills whenever he said something like "why do you copy?"
and for the second bloke @jhungary, his boss, if still alive, should sure miss his english spoken or written reports for some very good laughs!

Dont use that term.
Dont make the Arab people your enemies if you dont want to.
It is not necessary to create hatred from the people who suffer immensely during the US and NATO's invasion!

Lol me Englis? Is that the goodest your cam do?

Lol

Possibly PLAF have by now already obtained technical details of the Apache from their sources in Taiwan to incorporate into their PLAF choppers.

Who said anything about bases? The reason why you operate helicopter is for you to forward operate them anywhere? Which for you who never served meaning you don't need Bases to operate helicopter. You literally can operate them anywhere .

If helicopter require bases why don't I use fix wing support?

If you don't even understand this, the rest of your post is moot
These guys can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer...

US wasted 3 trillions dollars to fight Irag and Afgan, US couldn't eliminate Al Quida, Irag still rule by Iraggie and without Iragies oil to pay for the war. Turn out nothing there to brag about the mightily US military.

3 trillions dollars for Bin Laden head kinda wasteful spending on the US military front.

"Conscript reject", you should trademark that Gambit. Because its the only word that associate with you. Coincidentally, its what you call everyone when you run out of any substance to any discussion.
Yeah...Like your criticism of the -64 had any substance to it? :lol:

You called the -64 as useless against a proper military but your PLA have yet to face a proper military and is copying the -64. Conscript reject is the best descriptor for the lot of you.

Would be interesting if i was a party member wouldn't i? However i would be fired for not working as hard as you here on pak.def, 30second response time and always online.
You admit you would be fired even though you were rejected from military service? You might want to think why it does not take much time to respond to you

Even the bots can't keep up.
Then you better be afraid for your PLA once we release our real 'bots.

you keep on making yourself a joke of the forum!

Lol I don't proof read and spell check, so sue me

And you may think I am a joke of this forum, but almost 90% of this forum think otherwise

News flash, article published in this forum by me - 4, article published in this forum by shuttler - 0

Just go to the front page, see how any article I published? And how many you have under your name?

At least the management did not think so, so meh

These guys can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer...

Lol

Taiwan is fucked if it confronts China militarily. China isnt stupid to wage war. No matter how much the Americans display their military prowess, granted they have it no doubt, it's the Chinese buying up your debt. So a little easy on the arrogance. Some Chinese members are a bit too Patriotic and well tend to exaggerate a little.

What is with these Indian members, why do they seem to pop up to troll :D

Back
Top Bottom