What's new

Republic Day Parade 2012- flypast

Cant we keep all this republic day stuff to one thread or post all this on indian forums.

No one cares.

Any more lame cheap comments.. and this thread will be closed.

Most of them are by Pakistanis laughing at the smoke screen, editing the pics of Thai PM and posting 20 comments on the motorbike stunt.

Otherwise it been good.

And they have all taken a hit.. as have those that decided to reply them tit for tat.
Use the nice user friendly report button people!

6765039015b9a49b6bd1b.jpg

67649525398a20d73812b.jpg

6765963511282b8c62fab.jpg

6765745341a946382bc1b.jpg

676487030528300a885eb.jpg

67648003794d1e095efab.jpg

The Thai PM is super hot..and nice pics of the occasion...

Hope Pakistn also celebrates 23rd march as they used to...They always cancel the parade for whatever reason.

Cant we keep all this republic day stuff to one thread or post all this on indian forums.

No one cares.

Any forum that is in India, we will use it in the way we like.otherwise keep your forum with Pakistan and complain to the mods to stop this website in India.

Great Pics and Vids guys.
Thanks for those.

Really great thread but was ruined a bit by haters.

It has been a while since, I posted on this forum. I have never seen so many posts removed by moderator either because of objectionable language or off topic post. So my question to those of you whose posts are removed, Can we expect some common sense form the educated folks to be civilized when interacting with each other regardless of our nationality, ethnic or religious following. We have to show heck a lot of respect and make their work easier and efficient. I hope by improving our habits we will leave a positive legacy for generation to follow us.

Thank you for reading my post. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom