What's new

Reports of Heavy military build up at LOC

Kindly remember India deployed many soldiers before balakot attack.this is the same pattern.also afghan deal looks like deal done but they want to sabotage it and India is probably preparing to attack our kashmir.chances of attack on loc and capturing Pakistani posts are very high.they want our kashmir.we should prepare ourselves to fight.

he is just a fantasy lover no trust in his world . we all know dr qayamt masood

You will find him quite reasonable and logical if you can remove your mind from consuming the bullshit that is thrown at it from left and right.

He is mistaking India's deployment of 10000 new troops inside Kashmir to build up on LOC

Indian troops are not military. They are all Central Police forces, used to maintain only law and order and mandated by law to deal exclusively with internal security.

They can not be deployed to tackle external threat in any circumstances.

special right issue ,a huge military deployment started in Kashmir in IOK. India is manipulating the status before US jump in mediation.
There will be no US "mediation". Lol.

Kindly remember India deployed many soldiers before balakot attack.this is the same pattern.also afghan deal looks like deal done but they want to sabotage it and India is probably preparing to attack our kashmir.chances of attack on loc and capturing Pakistani posts are very high.they want our kashmir.we should prepare ourselves to fight.
No one wants "your Kashmir". You can hold on to it.

Sounds like a plan.

Every few weeks you hear news about massive build up, imminent war from Pakistan media. Nothing ever happens.

Where is the evidence that it happens every few weeks by the Pakistani media? If what you say is true then please remember to post the links to the evidence here.

Where is the evidence that it happens every few weeks by the Pakistani media? If what you say is true then please remember to post the links to the evidence here.

I don't go around collecting evidence of everything I see or read but I will keep you posted next time I do.

Back
Top Bottom