What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

My point was not to question the mens religion. But to question the simple fact that rest of the Muslim world will look on as spectator. Right now each man will be a Pakistani who takes the line ....

Although chances very rare, I agree, only time will tell. But I put my full trust in Turkey's help.

War are not fought only with prayer and guns. It's all about technology superiority, superior weapons and better machine. I think few people are getting emotional holding guns. Guns can't do anything. But we also have some good tech weapons & machine. Let the army do their job. India have qualitative edge, but we don't care it seems. Right now they forced us to respond and left us no other option . I wish safty for all people. Things are going dangerous way. I wish peace on both sides.

If you are a muslim then Believe Allah Allah has already said in Quran Non muslims scared of Muslims. Allah o Akbar

LOL some retards are reporting that Iran might fire a ballistic missile. I hope that people understand that firing a ballistic missile is not a cracker. If this happens, things are going to get really ugly. It is beyond an act of war.

First of this will never happen and if somehow Iran makes this mistake by any means, I as a follower of school of Ahlul Bayt and a Pure Pakistani offer my services in whatever way possible to fight against them.

Nobody is allowed to enter our home without our permission.

Everyone around the world must know, death is not a threat to us - death is our legacy and our honor from Allah is martyrdom.

We are united. Full Stop

One thing that this whole event that Pakistani should learn and get over. In this fight with India only Pakistani will fight. No other ummah or Muslim country will pitch in. Yeh sure they will talk. But no one will fight with Pakistan. All that will be left to only Pakistan. Only our boys will die and spill blood. That should be a potent lesson. This is about two nation states and not about two religions. This applies to Hindu's as well. Nepal which is a Hindu country will NOT join India. However Indian Muslims will take part in this on side of India.

And mark my words. At the next OIC meeting despite this India will be there as 'guest of honour'.
Nepal does send their Gurkhas to join Indian Army. So kindly blame your Ummah brothers for not having your back.

kinda harsh, don't forget the jordanian starfighters that came to Aid PaF last time around.
So did athiest China. So did secular royal Iran under the Shah. So did secular Turkey. Muslim was not the motivating factor but geo-politics. For instance we now have Islamic Iran but it will not help Pakistan. Athiest China will probably be the biggest help. This crushes the notion of the ummah. These are nation states each chasing their own interests.

Wow you noob bro!
Don't you know;
Saudi Arabia will be lending F-15's and Typhoons for use.
UAE will be lending their F-16 Block 60's.

I think it's time that Pakistan ask KSA to provide EFTs to PAF for primary air defense role.

Pakistan should not respond and instead wait for few weeks

We need to plan a proper offensive into India which will further humiliate Modi if it escalate into war and cripple indian fast growing economy.

India's strength is economy which should be our target

Give it another month the Bhartis would be complaining about their ''jawans'' being beheaded by Pakistani soldiers. Its going to happen sooner or later but that's up-to our commanders what time they chose and how they do it but publicly Pakistan would condemn it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom