What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

Shelling reported, Battal of Sunderbani and Akhnur area, per @Natsecjeff

D0bDhdPW0AAg8BZ.jpg

irforce has heavies up. Il-76MF out of Palam AFS and an Il-78MKI tanker likely out of Delhi/Indira Ghandi AFS. Would expect the tanker is supporting Barrier Combat Air Patrol fighters near the Pakistan border.

D0a3Ko_WkAEfBpL.jpg

Alright then , take down a few Indian trees. :-) :tup: All the best!!!

yeah our forces are known to be very responsible.

LOL
Any proof of that tall claim?
Look at this picture JF-17 shoot down your air force's pride air superiority fighter SU-30.
d0zo6biu8aaaeks-jpg.542509

Land gear doors and the gear itself suggests its a mig 21.

Like we rosted 300 JEM tereterro in your territory and we don't have video of that, F16 was shot down in your territory. How can we have Video. [/QUOTE]

So we agree that both those claims hold equal weight in the court of truth?

Your guys are claiming that JF 17 bombed Indian militarily installation. Ask them to post video. You must have that

Should not have asked for it. The DG ISPR has already promised to show all the videos. Now when they are posted all over this forum, people here aren't going to let you live down your words.

Lol... International media and Pakistani Media has gone to those ground places as stated by Indian forces and confirmed with physical evidence this isn't true... What more proof do you extremist Hindutva terrorists' want?

Pakistan is also releasing video of its attack in India... Why don't you just release yours?

Also Indian media. A live report by BBC Hindi is also making the rounds. Apart from the fact that, IIRC, the DG ISPR openly invited indian journalists to come and see for them selves.

I'm sorry, just woke up to find that @[S]batmannow[/S] @BATMAN thinks I'm a franchisee of JustDial. But it was apparent from the conversation that sensational things have happened, and that PDF is in continued uproar. So I concluded that to demolish the IAF on PDF might last for an hour or two, and that would give me time enough to make a cup of tea and catch up with the real world.

Ah, there we go. I knew making tea was the right reaction.

Let me guess: a Super Mushshak shot down 2 SU30s; am I right?

Let's talk about real world then?

Back
Top Bottom