What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

Well this time it,s your chance to know whether my statement is delusional or not.Hindus and non musims did fight for pakistan in the previous wars as well.
Cecil Chaudry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Chaudhry

Cecil Chaudhry
Born
27 August 1941
Dalwal, Punjab, British India, now Pakistan
Died 13 April 2012 (aged 70)
Lahore, Pakistan
Alma mater St. Anthony High School, Lahore, Forman Christian College
Military career
Allegiance
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
Service/branch
23px-Air_Force_Ensign_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan Air Force
Years of service 1958–1986
Rank Group Captain (Colonel)
Unit No. 5 Squadron Fighting Falcons
Commands held Masroor Air Force Base
Sargodha Air Force Base
No. 32 Fighter Ground Attack Wing
No. 38 Multi-Role Wing
Combat Commander's School
Battles/wars Indo-Pakistani War of 1965
Operation Eagle Strike
Indo-Pakistani War of 1971
Operation Chengiz Khan
Awards Sitara-e-Jurat (1965)
Tamgha-i-Jurat (1971)

Lol what did pakistan do for Muslims of Burma ? What are we doing for Muslims of China ?
Precisely. Newflash. This is a war of nations with India. Not fcukin religions. If it was all the Muslims across the world would be rallying to fight Hindus. This not even about Muslim versus Hindu. The most Hindu nation on earth is Nepal which will remain out of this conflict.

The reality is this is about two nation states and two nationalisms colliding. This is something the ummah addicts need to learn. This about Pakistan v India. Not about Muslims v Hindu.

Any chance we could get some Muslim brothers from the ummah to send men? I hear Palestinians are volunteering in large numbers to come to Bakistan? Surely in this Muslim versus Hindu war the entire Muslim world will pitch in right?

At least you can bank on the strategic depth, we'll see.

Lol bhai kis ki Baat pe thread bana rahai ho.. kisi serious responsible bande ki baat pe banao..
Zaid hamid is hardly a source. Wait until mr ghafoor tweets something.

you can alway watch ndtv, abp! He is Pakistani and patriot so I rather quote him than some other s#it bag.

Any chance we could get some Muslim brothers from the ummah to send men? I hear Palestinians are volunteering in large numbers to come to Bakistan? Surely in this Muslim versus Hindu war the entire Muslim world will pitch in right?
lol your trolling and joking is making me laugh so hard...………. No one will come for Bakistan….. and I am praying for iran not joining india , they are also getting ready for revenge …….

Back
Top Bottom