What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

None of it happened. Please watch the briefing clearly.

5th grade maths shows that it takes 4 minutes to Balakot from the LoC.

Also, Sialkot is not in KpK

In the second briefing DG ISPR confirmed Sialkot in KPK. Thats approx. 42km inside our territory.

Failure 1- radars didn't work.
Failure 2- Your jets could not harm us, and our jets made it safe back home.
Failure 3- your def minister claiming "it was dark".
Failure 4- Terrorist like Masood Azhar still roam free in Pakistan.

Honey,
the parameter you setting here to determine the success or failure is pretty insane.

Capability isn’t the entry of IAF in Pakistan territory with violating the laws but it’s how PAF handled the situation.

PAF made you run away with dropping the payload somewhere in hills and destroying bunch of trees.

IAF’S PLAN WAS UNSUCCESSFUL PERIOD

Failure 1- radars didn't work.
Failure 2- Your jets could not harm us, and our jets made it safe back home.
Failure 3- your def minister claiming "it was dark".
Failure 4- Terrorist like Masood Azhar still roam free in Pakistan.

Lol did you have a dream the radars didn't work all you Indians can do is spread shit now go find out what happened to the 40 soilders you forgot them already after killing a tree you truly are a shameless kind of country 40 soilders plus dead only last week and chest pumping over a tree lool Haha and your minister now scared of further engagement shows the inferior complex

who claimed 300? What's your source?
Me thinks it could be 2000-3000.
The official statement by Indian foreign secretary didnt mention any number, he merely said "collateral damage was minimal".
How could he give you guys proper estimates he fled as soon as he could, Poor guy couldn't even answer a question obviously he made bambu off your public get real my friends,Your army released the supposed locations but failed too even release shred off evidence sometimes I wonder how can you guys be so stupid

Yep, MI-17,

stand corrected.
Which means no Jet crashed, a chopper went down.

Sadly, idiotic narratives are being spread now by youtube analysts and their kin here regarding both the air incursion and such incidents.
Such chaos is what India actually means to achieve and our idiotic qaum(pardon my anger) is playing right into it.

Yes, every living entity in Pakistan is to be protected.. as muslims it is compulsory on is not to cut down trees unnecessarily
:tup: I agree as human beings we must protect the vegetative cover.

who claimed 300? What's your source?
Me thinks it could be 2000-3000.
The official statement by Indian foreign secretary didnt mention any number, he merely said "collateral damage was minimal".

Your Indian media you retard and what happened to your fighter jet lol did it hit a tree lol bunch of clowns you guys should be in a circus

How could he give you guys proper estimates he fled as soon as he could, Poor guy couldn't even answer a question obviously he made bambu off your public get real my friends,Your army released the supposed locations but failed too even release shred off evidence sometimes I wonder how can you guys be so stupid
What about that statement made by your defence minister? How smart was that?

Scared much? Too late!

D0Y5cijWwAEqlUS.jpg

Which means no Jet crashed, a chopper went down.

Sadly, idiotic narratives are being spread now by youtube analysts and their kin here regarding both the air incursion and such incidents.
Such chaos is what India actually means to achieve and our idiotic qaum(pardon my anger) is playing right into it.
No it's mig-21 confirmed pilot killed on spot

F-7 and Mig-21 are two relics that both PAF and IAF

High alert Multi please CAP mission

Desi armies are all about Jugaad mindset

Poor chap lost it's life all his Bravado or espirations lost

What about that statement made by your defence minister? How smart was that?

yes he is smart.
he answered our questions and was not like your minister who was in hurry to go back to bed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom