What's new

Reports from 2011 that Pakistan has the capability to produce themonuclear weapons/hydrogen bombs

I will love to die like an honour person and don't want to live single day as a slave. What about you?
Coming very rich from a person who is in Oman for the sake of better opportunities than to live and suffer in Pakistan like most us honorably.

Coming very rich from a person who is in Oman for the sake of better opportunities than to live and suffer in Pakistan like most us honorably.

This same person is who, whose family members Shaheed to protect Pakistan and we will do it again and again without second thought. Tell me more about yours?

This same person is who, whose family members Shaheed to protect Pakistan and we will do it again and again without second thought. Tell me more about yours?
You're not only one here my ancestor toomgave up their land and their bsuiness for this country but I don't mention it since I didn't domfavour unlike you who is taking it as dick measuring contest.

Tell me what are yoindoing outside of country if you're living so honourable life. We all know very well of honours those kafeels gives you in gulf

Fools show their power and then end up in trouble. Keep your power at hiding and only show when there is need !

Its very hard for emotional fanboys desi to understand it

Thank you. Much appreciated. This article is from over 5 years ago. I think Pakistan now has fully developed H-bombs and thermo-nukes within our arsenal that's why there has been a recent increase in fear-mongering in various articles all over the internet. This means that Pakistan won't suffer the same fate as the Iraqis and Afghans. Even though we have been listed for termination by the neocons/american elite in the "plans for a new american century" just as those nations were.
If Pakistan is listed for termination by the neocons/american elite, why IMF is giving us loans to sustain our economy and developmental projects?

If Pakistan is listed for termination by the neocons/american elite, why IMF is giving us loans to sustain our economy and developmental projects?

Same reason why western nations were doing business with the Libyans and Iraqis before both were slaughtered by them. Making us ripe for the kill I guess. america is run/controlled by the neocons. Read the neocons manifesto in "the plans for a new american century". Pay special attention to the nations listed for termination.

Same reason why western nations were doing business with the Libyans and Iraqis before both were slaughtered by them. Making us ripe for the kill I guess. america is run/controlled by the neocons. Read the neocons manifesto in "the plans for a new american century". Pay special attention to the nations listed for termination.
My friend,

Nations are never really friends. Geopolitical Interests (of nations) dictate the terms of engagement between them in the long-term.

Example 1:

US had seemingly excellent diplomatic relationship with Iran during the era of Shah. However, Khomeini changed this dynamic. Khomeini not just antagonized the US, several countries in the Middle East felt threatened by his ideological motives; Iraq was one of them. Iraq had good diplomatic relationship with the USSR during the era of Cold War but was an declared enemy of Israel. However, Iraq also had the guts to trade punches with Iran unlike other countries in the Middle East. US saw an opportunity here and provided aid to Iraq during Iran-Iraq war. However, Saddam Hussein's decision to invade Kuwait changed this dynamic.

Example 2:

You must have heard about Sino-Soviet split (1960 - 1989). US and China had traded blows earlier during 1950s on the Korean front. However, US was willing to move ahead and work with China to contain the influence of USSR during the era of Cold War. Sino-Soviet split brought China and US closer to such an extent that US invested heavily in China and transformed it to one of the most progressive nations in the long-term. The world now perceives China as an emerging superpower. USSR is history but Russia and China took a U-Turn and established diplomatic ties.

US is now watching China slipping away from under its influence as it grows stronger and is becoming increasingly dependent to pursue its own geopolitical interests worldwide. In short, China is not a threat and US is thinking to contain it. US is now shaking hands with India and Vietnam....

----

Coming towards Pakistan:

American and Pakistani public perceive each other negatively (unfortunately) but Pakistani and American governments have managed to work with each other at times for fulfillment of shared goals in the region. Cooperation in the matters concerning Afghanistan have been defining moment of relationship between US and Pakistan.

Now Afghanistan is once again a test-bed of relationship between US and Pakistan. This time Taliban is the topic of engagement between the two sides. Problem is so-called Quetta Shura and Pakistan's alleged support for Haqqani Network. Additional problem is elements in Pakistan that are sympathetic towards Taliban's cause in Afghanistan.

Another test-bed of relationship between US and Pakistan is the latter's closeness to China. On one side, India is looking forward to contain China's influence. On the other side, Pakistan is granting China an easier access to warm waters.

Looks like Pakistan and US are heading towards collision-course irrespective of what have been stated in a manifesto. If US is looking for a reason to act against Pakistan, we are doing our best to provide it one. We don't need to look at a manifesto to figure out where we are headed.

Last edited:
My friend,

Nations are never really friends. Geopolitical Interests (of nations) dictate the terms of engagement between them in the long-term.

Example 1:

US had seemingly excellent diplomatic relationship with Iran during the era of Shah. However, Khomeini changed this dynamic. Khomeini not just antagonized the US, several countries in the Middle East felt threatened by his ideological motives; Iraq was one of them. Iraq had good diplomatic relationship with the USSR during the era of Cold War but was an declared enemy of Israel. However, Iraq also had the guts to trade punches with Iran unlike other countries in the Middle East. US saw an opportunity here and provided aid to Iraq during Iran-Iraq war. However, Saddam Hussein's decision to invade Kuwait changed this dynamic.

Example 2:

You must have heard about Sino-Soviet split (1960 - 1989). US and China had traded blows earlier during 1950s on the Korean front. However, US was willing to move ahead and work with China to contain the influence of USSR during the era of Cold War. Sino-Soviet split brought China and US closer to such an extent that US invested heavily in China and transformed it to one of the most progressive nations in the long-term. The world now perceives China as an emerging superpower. USSR is history but Russia and China took a U-Turn and established diplomatic ties.

US is now watching China slipping away from under its influence as it grows stronger and is becoming increasingly dependent to pursue its own geopolitical interests worldwide. In short, China is not a threat and US is thinking to contain it. US is now shaking hands with India and Vietnam....

----

Coming towards Pakistan:

American and Pakistani public perceive each other negatively (unfortunately) but Pakistani and American governments have managed to work with each other at times for fulfillment of shared goals in the region. Cooperation in the matters concerning Afghanistan have been defining moment of relationship between US and Pakistan.

Now Afghanistan is once again a test-bed of relationship between US and Pakistan. This time Taliban is the topic of engagement between the two sides. Problem is so-called Quetta Shura and Pakistan's alleged support for Haqqani Network. Additional problem is elements in Pakistan that are sympathetic towards Taliban's cause in Afghanistan.

Another test-bed of relationship between US and Pakistan is the latter's closeness to China. On one side, India is looking forward to contain China's influence. On the other side, Pakistan is granting China an easier access to warm waters.

Looks like Pakistan and US are heading towards collision-course irrespective of what have been stated in a manifesto. If US is looking for a reason to act against Pakistan, we are doing our best to provide it one. We don't need to look at a manifesto to figure out where we are headed.

The bonds between america, Britain and Israel are something that transcends economy, interests and geopolitical shenanigans. They are bonds that cannot be broken. It they can have them then perhaps Pakistan can too. Who knows.

Don't know what you meant in your last paragraph but are trying to somehow justify the possibility of the americans slaughtering millions of innocent Pakistani men, women and children like they did with the Iraqis and Afghans? Are you insinuating that Pakistan should become subservient to the americans and to treat them like gods? No thank you. I only worship Allah swt. Will give it a miss if that's okay with you.

Last edited:
Lol and show our selves as agressors ?
And generate negative publicity thus reducing the prospects of joining NSG and other forums, plus creating hurdles for local Pakistanis to travel abroad and making them viewed that with suspicion !

Why do you think Israel keeps silence on this matter ?

Agreed !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom