What's new

Reports: After Embarrassment Before Indian Army, China Pulls Away from Himalayan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this
Another raam leela story source?

Delusional Indians don't even know the breiitbart news is nothing but a right wing media news.

Is that also in the Little Red Book of Mao (Communist Jokes Section)??
Mao was dead for half a century, I guess Mao's red books could be worth a lot of money by now, I really wish I could get my hands on one, do you have one to sell?

In twisted Chinese world view this is an Indian source -

Apparently the Chinese are now told that Hong Kong is in India.
Mao was dead for half a century, I guess Mao's red books could be worth a lot of money by now, I really wish I could get my hands on one, do you have one to sell?
Why do you so desperately want to get your hands on one? Do you think it is gospel?

In twisted Chinese world view this is an Indian source -

Apparently the Chinese are now told that Hong Kong is in India.

Why do you so desperately want to get your hands on one? Do you think it is gospel?

IDK what y'all are even trying, did china lose thousands of sq km ? or did India? did china lose 20+ soldiers?
What is that y'all are even trying?

How is removing 10K soldiers ,for some period,citing harsh winter ,insinuate all that y'all are trying to imply ?
India probably does the same,to rest their soldier during the harsh winter.

IDK what y'all are even trying, did china lose thousands of sq km ? or did India? did china lose 20+ soldiers?
What is that y'all are even trying?

How is removing 10K soldiers ,for some period,citing harsh winter ,insinuate all that y'all are trying to imply ?
India probably does the same,to rest their soldier during the harsh winter.
Read the article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom