What's new

report this youtube channel to CCPO lahore

blueazure

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
this a**hole is doing drag races on lahore roads, in presence of traffic . he is even racing on ring road zigzagging traffic

he is posting these videos on youtube and is dumb enough to post his registration number

viral this and tag CCPO lahore, NHMP lahore ,

lets get this bastard off the roads and behind bars

vehicle - daihatsu mira cast , REG # LE -18-4443A
toyota vitz, AHG 242

racing on ring road . total disregard of traffic . major accident likely

ive reported this content to CCPO lahore and NHMP official

people like him who portray their thug life using weapons, cars, power, etc should be apprehended, before they commit some heinous things for publicity.. like the one who invited Ertaghul

hes probably some show room owner , new vehicles sans registration . car numbers , i ran, mostly fake plates

one of the MG he's racing is from Sialkot dealership ( MG cannt siakot )

guys, dont comment, REPORT !

Lol tiny horse power cars and hardly anything to crow about but still can't help themselves from showing off. Imagine if they had Porsche, Ferrari or Bugatti then how they will be behaving.

Lol tiny horse power cars and hardly anything to crow about but still can't help themselves from showing off. Imagine if they had Porsche, Ferrari or Bugatti then how they will be behaving.
Lol. Racing in what are basically boring family cars.

God I wish someone could spend money and build an actual small track and have track days where people could race instead.. seriously.. earn money and taxes and keep the public safe.

Indeed! Just imagine If one of them had a Porsche Twin Turbo 911

I would become so emotional if I were to own one

Indeed! Just imagine If one of them had a Porsche Twin Turbo 911

I would become so emotional if I were to own one

Owing Porsche 911 these days is no joy may be in good old days things were different as you can't push the pedal due to speed camera's, average speed camera's and CCTV camera's have taken the fun away. If one have to drive on 30 MPH hour or 70 MPH on the motor ways then might as get horse and cart. Only fun you get when on traffic lights women give you a glance or blow you a kiss at times.

Back
Top Bottom