What's new

Report reveals,covert Indian funding for Pakistani Channel Geo.

Does anyone even need a source for conspiracy theories?

There was a whole report presented in Supreme court about funding of some programs like Aman ki Asha and 2-3 others………
I personally liked 1 of those program which was based to boost literacy rate(forgot the name)………

You know what would have happened - there are a few interconnected programs where channels from both countries together make a program, plus aman ka tamasha is a joint initiative - doordarshan would have shared advt revenue with its Pak counterpart as is a normal practice and the rumour mills jumps on it.

That's my guess too.

The report should also have mentioned how much money is given to the Pakistani military and the govt by the US.

How many would be generals want to go to the US and do courses there?

How many bureaucrats want to go to Washington?

How many ex-army men has the black water inducted?

The reason I do not blame the Pakistani media is that they are not in decision making.

The decision to give bases to US was not taken by the media nor was to side with the US on drone attacks was taken by the media.

media directely affect common person and small useless and unathentucated words against your own gov can be far more dangerour i.e Ziarad was blasted by PA…
and btw whats bad in having trip to Washington??
well said by an American News anchor that if you invite pakistanis to US they wouldnot have any prob for dron attacks…
and this nation is itself responsible for drone attacks as those in assemblies are slected by this nation
if even 1 of them would be serious you would have seen results……
ex army men black water inducted??:lol:
abi say roza lagraha hai??

I partially Agree to what Pakistani media is about , the funding it receives from various internal/external sources and it's abc instruction manuals where it comes from but it also got created under the hood of moronic enlightened moderation. Then there is this neighbor's south asian style of inspiration redirecting being adopted which also depict/reflect in our media.

That's my guess too.

the actual report mentions 3-4 programs and 1 program is funded by foreign NGO which is funded by an Indian Gov TV channel and the money was mentioned in actual report……
heyy someone post actual report here……:yu:

media directely affect common person and small useless and unathentucated words against your own gov can be far more dangerour i.e Ziarad was blasted by PA…
and btw whats bad in having trip to Washington??
well said by an American News anchor that if you invite pakistanis to US they wouldnot have any prob for dron attacks…
and this nation is itself responsible for drone attacks as those in assemblies are slected by this nation
if even 1 of them would be serious you would have seen results……
ex army men black water inducted??:lol:
abi say roza lagraha hai??

Point 1. It does not matter as Media is not the decision making entity. Anyone responsible for decision making has to be held responsible.
I don't think any lowly journalist allowed the US to use Pakistan as launch pad against USSR in 60s, and Jeehadi camp in the 80s, and as a client state from 2000s.

2. It is not possible that the army has no clue about the drone attacks. And anyone who thinks that needs medical attention. In fact some General was in favor of them.

Most of those killed in drone attacks were terrorists: military - DAWN.COM

3. http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-officials-mind-boggling-salary-packages.html

A word of advice: Please comment when you have solid arguments backed by facts.

thanks.

Point 1. It does not matter as Media is not the decision making entity. Anyone responsible for decision making has to be held responsible.
I don't think any lowly journalist allowed the US to use Pakistan as launch pad against USSR in 60s, and Jeehadi camp in the 80s, and as a client state from 2000s.

2. It is not possible that the army has no clue about the drone attacks. And anyone who thinks that needs medical attention. In fact some General was in favor of them.

Most of those killed in drone attacks were terrorists: military - DAWN.COM

3. http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-officials-mind-boggling-salary-packages.html

A word of advice: Please comment when you have solid arguments backed by facts.

thanks.

soo what you want Army to do if they have info on drones??
Now you want be to share the ACM statement that they just need GOP permission to fall the drones……
and where is black water??
I can't see it anywhere……:lol:
btw blackwater is too political matter……
GOP allowed them to bring anything here they wanted…

Or Pakistanis love conspiracy theories and want to stay in the world of denial
But it's scary how easily a large portion of population keep these conspiracy theories close to heart. I mean just take a look at the national politics sub-section of the forum, i mean its just crazy how everyone bring a new conspiracy theory on the table. I mean we aren't any better either but damn our brothers on the other side of the border take it quite a few notches up.

How dare they criticise Pakistan!!

Every criticism of Pakistan policy has to get funded by US, Israel, UK or India or anyone else. Everyone is lying.

lanat bhejty hen hamid mir aur geo news par.. Kabhe koi maoqa nae chora in kuton ny Pakistan aur Pak fauj ko badnam krny main.. Khuda kry jahanam wasil ho jaey yi haramzada. yi wohe kuta hi jis ny "ajmal qasab" ko Pakistani sabit kr diya tha k wo "Multan k pas kesi busti main rehta tha". Haqeqat main wo tha he Nepal ka. Lanat beshomar hamid mir our geo news par. LANAT beshomar geo k baba shakeel per. Puri qaum sy request karta hn k geo k khelaf tehreek chalao foran BUND KARO is bloody channel

hamid mir KUTTA

him, his foreign supporters in india and other hostile nations can burn in hell....if i knew who the shooters were, i'd have given them my S&W .38 special. Packs quite a kick

Or Pakistanis love conspiracy theories and want to stay in the world of denial

yeah and indians love their astrologists

what did yours tell you today? That the ISI poisoned your leftover alu gosht (oh wait, baniyas dont eat that stuff)

414090.jpg

LOL, Pakistani green horn media, malign the bigger player. As the commission says - every Pakistani is for sale, some sell out for a visa, others for a few thousand $$$$$.

Buy me if you can. You proof that you are a low and cheap mentality Indian and will never be change

lanat bhejty hen hamid mir aur geo news par.. Kabhe koi maoqa nae chora in kuton ny Pakistan aur Pak fauj ko badnam krny main.. Khuda kry jahanam wasil ho jaey yi haramzada. yi wohe kuta hi jis ny "ajmal qasab" ko Pakistani sabit kr diya tha k wo "Multan k pas kesi busti main rehta tha". Haqeqat main wo tha he Nepal ka. Lanat beshomar hamid mir our geo news par. LANAT beshomar geo k baba shakeel per. Puri qaum sy request karta hn k geo k khelaf tehreek chalao foran BUND KARO is bloody channel

hamid mir KUTTA

him, his foreign supporters in india and other hostile nations can burn in hell....if i knew who the shooters were, i'd have given them my S&W .38 special. Packs quite a kick

yeah and indians love their astrologists

what did yours tell you today? That the ISI poisoned your leftover alu gosht (oh wait, baniyas dont eat that stuff)

Think Tank. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom