What's new

Report On Indian MMRCA IN CHINESE..

Russia and India will never hold hands... I think they understand where your country is headed.... BTW, if you are thinking in terms of market, China is greater than India. China is a communist and India is not. I think they understand who to be with and who to be against...
China and Pakistan have a common enemy. That we all know is India. Do you really think that Russia will come out of their bubble to save your a$$?:rofl:
Why are you saying its off topic. I've mentioned that Pak and China have the answer to your Rafale... Oh I get it!, I can see what Indians started off saying on the 1st page! Great translation:tup::lol:

Russia helped us in 71 when you guys started sending SOS signals which were picked by the US. Go read history. Where as China dint even move.Why the market comparison in a MMRCA thread? Also what does communist got to do with MMRCA?

But,what i am still confused about is:

what role will these rafale play for?mainly for A2A purpose?or for A2G purpose?and it will equiped with PESA or AESA?i heard French rafale r PESA ones.

The Green pine radars that India bought from Isreal can be used as a directed energy weapon .

what role will these rafale play for?mainly for A2A purpose?or for A2G purpose?and it will equiped with PESA or AESA?i heard French rafale r PESA ones.
Rafale offered to india will have AESA

going by the bases allotted for rafale..2 for pakistan and 1 for china.

Primary Role- bombing runs after Mki's assures air superiority.

Secondary role- Nuclear weapons delivery.

Russia helped us in 71 when you guys started sending SOS signals which were picked by the US. Go read history. Where as China dint even move.Why the market comparison in a MMRCA thread? Also what does communist got to do with MMRCA?

No one helped us in 65! We didn't even have advanced weapon and quantity..:lol:
After 60s, we developed our relation with China. We have our back now....
MMRCA was not purchased from Russia, (You rejected Mig-35), You rejected aircraft carrier Admiral Gorshkov 2 times Russia even considered rejecting Mig-29K. Get the point... Your relations with them in the future doesn't look that bright. In urdu, we call this type of situation a "dhakka start" (push start)

MMRCA was not purchased from Russia, (You rejected Mig-35), You rejected aircraft carrier Admiral Gorshkov 2 times Russia even considered rejecting Mig-29K. Get the point... Your relations with them in the future doesn't look that bright. In urdu, we call this type of situation a "dhakka start"

:lol: Yet India bought Gorskov and 40 Mig 29-K deal worth 5 Billion USD, add frigates, submarines, tanks and not to forget the PAK-FA and Nuclear powerplant deal in the future.

Future looks bright for India on every front, heck even with China, India-China bilateral trade will hit 100 Billion USD in 2015.

MMRCA was not purchased from Russia, (You rejected Mig-35), You rejected aircraft carrier Admiral Gorshkov 2 times Russia even considered rejecting Mig-29K. Get the point... Your relations with them in the future doesn't look that bright. In urdu, we call this type of situation a "dhakka start"

where did you read this?:lol: Ya our relationship with russia is going down..thats why they leased their nuclear submarine to us. where as Pakistan cannot buy fighters from any other country other than china. Either countries wont give them or Pakistan cannot afford it. Unlike pakistan we have a choice to buy fighters from whichever country.

Your logic that India and Russia dont like each cos of Mig-35 rejection is Hilarious...makes you look like an immature kid :lol:

$ 30 billion deal just for FGFA program....

:lol: Yet India bought Gorskov and 40 Mig 29-K deal worth 5 Billion USD, add frigates, submarines, tanks and not to forget the PAK-FA and Nuclear powerplant deal in the future.

Future looks bright for India on every front, heck even with China, India-China bilateral trade will hit 100 Billion USD in 2015.

Willing something doesn't mean there is a 100% chance. Heck, even India, Sri Lanka, Iran are willito reach big trade with Pakistan.

Even Sweden and Pakistan signed a deal for Saab 2000 Eriey Awacs. It was rejected... They were delivered nevertheless cuz they signed it before they could change their minds...

Russia just wants money from you like Sweden did want from Pakistan from those deals. Those Rus-Ind deals you and other Indians point out were signed well before MMRCA rejection, and before India's move to ally its self with NATO... Watch what they will do in the future...

You even look for nuke deals with Australia and America. Russians will not digest this....

Willing something doesn't mean there is a 100% chance. Heck, even India, Sri Lanka, Iran are willing for reaching big trade with Pakistan.

Even Sweden and Pakistan signed a deal for Saab 2000 Eriey Awacs. It was rejected... They were delivered nevertheless cuz they signed it before they could change their minds...

Russia just wants money from you. Those deals you and other Indians point out were signed well before MMRCA rejection, and before India's move to ally its self with NATO... Watch what they will do in the future...

You even look for nuke deals with Australia and America. Russians will not digest this....

You are wrong !! Its only a matter of time. There is no room for doubt in statistics. I am watching what the Russians will do in future. Maybe 1 more nuclear submarine?

but for now what do you have in your arsenal that matches A2G capabilities of Rafale ??? :wave:

The H-6K can launch the CJ-10K from over 1,000 miles away.

Is that good enough for A2G? :lol:

H-6K2.jpg

CJ-10K1.jpg

txRe1.jpg

J-10B is first and foremost, an aircraft designed for air superiority with very limited A2G capability in mind. The Su-30MKK on the other hand, is specifically modified by Russia at the request of China for maritime strike. As a result, Su-30MKK is quite clumbersome (for a Flanker) in air combat due to its role. The fact that the show host is comparing these two together shows nothing more than ignorance. Unfortunately, most Chinese media workers can't tell an aircraft carrier from a canoe.

With due regards ,I only wish all the chinese members on this forum were as rational as you are !

Back
Top Bottom