What's new

REPORT: ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA DISCUSS ECONOMIC RELATIONS

is usa live the area saudi finished
*If the U.S will leave... S.A/KSA/Saudia(arabia) ... , improve your english
KSA will end up like Iraq or Lybia with or without the U.S

its cost them alot of money this base and they dont need there oil why do they stay there

its cost them alot of money this base and they dont need there oil why do they stay there
The Americans have interests in remaining in the Middle East
It doesn't necessarily mean that they will remain with Saudi Arabia, especially after the US produces oil for itself.

The Americans have interests in remaining in the Middle East
It doesn't necessarily mean that they will remain with Saudi Arabia, especially after the US produces oil for itself.
wo with who with iran?

KSA will be under Iranian rule soon (perhaps not...)

I doubt that ... Iran tried in many ways and failed miserably in all attempts.
Now with Obama gone, their $ supply is also in jeopardy.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Report-Israel-and-Saudi-Arabia-discuss-economic-relations-497087
BYREUTERS

JUNE 17, 2017 09:19

Israel and Saudi Arabia may be on the path to establishing economic connections which would be a precedent in normalizing relations between the two nations, The Times reported.

According to American and Arab sources, the ties would begin with Israeli businesses allowed to operate in the Gulf region, an example being El AL gaining permission to enter and fly through Saudi airspace.

If the two increase relations, both being enemies of Iran, the dynamics in the Middle East would change.
http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Report-Israel-and-Saudi-Arabia-discuss-economic-relations-497087
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/saudi-trade-talks-with-israel-is-historic-first-mrqb25j88

Very interesting... Israeli source is confirming what Iranians and their Pakistani team has been saying here, ever since so many years.
Looks like, both Iran and Israel are in pursuit of common goal.

What is US doing in KSA... patrolling streets?
BTW, US is very well present in Iraq, why than are they doomed?

why do you think so you think beacause low oil? will be revolution?

I doubt it too, but it is certainly possible.
Don't underestimate the Iranians. The Saud family has many enemies from within. Their legitimacy is based on the subsidy of the residents and American support.
It will not stay that way for long, Iran can turn on the Shiites or the Muslim Brotherhood in Saudi Arabia, Iran is already using Houthis and Hezbollah against Saudi Arabia, Iran is trying and will continue to try to do to Saudi Arabia what it is doing in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon,
And Iran might succeed.

House of Ibrahem divided. What is from Ishamael...what is from Israel.... cry the beloved house.... what is it to be muslim.. what is it to be jew?

Answer and find Peace.

Very interesting... Israeli source is confirming what Iranians and their Pakistani team has been saying here, ever since so many years.
If I am not mistaken, the source of this news is al-Jazeera or another Qatari source.
Because of the conflict with Saudi Arabia, Qatar wants to present Saudi Arabia as one who deals with Satan (Israel).
A few days ago, a Saudi newspaper close to the king announced that Qatar would open an embassy in Tel Aviv in a few weeks, again for the same reason.

I doubt it too, but it is certainly possible.
Don't underestimate the Iranians. The Saud family has many enemies from within. Their legitimacy is based on the subsidy of the residents and American support.
It will not stay that way for long, Iran can turn on the Shiites or the Muslim Brotherhood in Saudi Arabia, Iran is already using Houthis and Hezbollah against Saudi Arabia, Iran is trying and will continue to try to do to Saudi Arabia what it is doing in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon,
And Iran might succeed.

Iran's run militant training camps, US knows it all, but keep quite! Why?
Iran has failed in destabilizing Egypt, and I doubt Iran alone can subdue general Sisi.

If I am not mistaken, the source of this news is al-Jazeera or another Qatari source.
Because of the conflict with Saudi Arabia, Qatar wants to present Saudi Arabia as one who deals with Satan (Israel).
A few days ago, a Saudi newspaper close to the king announced that Qatar would open an embassy in Tel Aviv in a few weeks, again for the same reason.

OK fine.. al-Jazeera has its motives.

What is US doing in KSA... patrolling streets?
BTW, US is very well present in Iraq, why than are they doomed?
I don't think you understood what I wrote.
The events of the Arab Spring or similar events will eventually reach Saudi Arabia as well.
I also noted that an American presence would not keep a country from crashing or not, just as you brought Iraq as an example.
I don't hate Muslims at all, please don't say things about me without you having discussed with me before.

why do you think so you think beacause low oil? will be revolution?
Both options are possible together or separately

saudies dined this but every one know we do some biusness with them only its stay quite
what funny they dont care even little about the palastine

Back
Top Bottom