What's new

Report: 30 Israeli Air Strikes hit Gaza Strip

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Earlier Israel claimed 1 rocket barely made it over the over from the Gaza Strip, and they responded hours ago:

https://www.rt.com/news/356652-israel-strike-gaza-rocket/

They launched two air strikes and did artillery shelling near the border, it ended there.

Now there are air strikes being reported in northern Gaza, around 20-30 reported, along with heavy artillery shelling. For no reason at all. Why is Israel looking for an escalation at this time?

Two reasons:

-US election period, generally period where they launch offensives and assaults
-Palestinian elections taking place soon later this year, with Hamas likely winning most of seats, they want to foil the elections

Reports of one injury in Gaza as now, things are unclear

-New air strike reported in northern Gaza, just a few minutes ago

-2 new air strikes hit northern Gaza, early reports saying police station targeted

-5 injuries reach hospitals, all non-life threatening

Last edited:
Elissa ‏@ElissainCanada 58s58 seconds agoBurlington, Ontario
Israeli pigs attacking #Gaza again :( Enough is damn well enough, just let these people live in peace. Prayers for you all #GazaUnderAttack

Some of air strikes:
CqaTIzmWgAAUlsu.jpg

CqaTIzAW8AArk8V.jpg

You need to finish them this time.

You scared me man .... Israeli warplanes withdrew, Palestinians won't be dragged into a conflict, if Israeli's force it, then our people will repel their efforts, they are not capable of anything besides material damage and killing civilians.

Why don't they send infantry to conduct cleaner OPS in urban territory instead of dropping bombs, thought the IDF was so capable and professional. Just a leech on the US, they should be discarded if not for them neocons worshipping Jews.

Why don't they send infantry to conduct cleaner OPS in urban territory instead of dropping bombs, thought the IDF was so capable and professional. Just a leech on the US, they should be discarded if not for them neocons worshipping Jews.

I'm not sure what the agenda is here, show of force, or according to some reports they were testing F-35 warplane, launching missiles from far distances.... Timing wise, Muslim pilgrimage begins soon, along with US election presidential debates, and Palestinian elections as well, so they see the timing as ripe, but I don't believe they want to declare a war. Israel needs to halt all fire, they wouldn't achieve any objectives, Gaza is not like elsewhere, it's hard to occupy it, and they know they can't sustain such a thing....

Are you not ashamed with this comment?

Jews from Europe came and snatched these poor people's land and you are here
supporting them. :disagree:
Islamists are wreaking havoc all over the globe from Europe to Africa to the Middle East to Southeast Asia. They need to get what's coming to them.

Islamists are wreaking havoc all over the globe from Europe to Africa to the Middle East to Southeast Asia. They need to get what's coming to them.

OK. Lumber all people of Muslim faith in the same bracket.

We may as well have had the same attitude to all Catholics when the IRA and Basques were at it in UK and Spain.

The problem in this world is that most people do not like to think for themselves - easier to get others do it for them.

We may as well have had the same attitude to all Catholics when the IRA and Basques were at it in UK and Spain.

The problem in this world is that most people do not like to think for themselves - easier to get others do it for them.
I didn't say Muslim.I said Islamist. I expect Egypt to take Israel's side.

You make no sense, those 'Islamists' ie ISIS, which your country helped create, are not 'wreaking havoc' all over Europe, they can barely pull off an attack per month. Hamas is a Palestinian group, that has support from Palestinians with differing ideologies. Even your ex-PM has met with them, Tony Blair wouldn't meet with ISIS or 'Islamists' wreaking havoc in Europe. Either you're trolling or severely misinformed, or just a little neocon girl.

And no, Egypt isn't interested in supporting Israel, Egypt has more than enough problems to worry about, and there will be no engagement if Israel halts it fire, it has to halt its fire.

The guy is clueless, his country UK is currently aiding Syrian Islamists ....

The guy is clueless, his country UK is currently aiding Syrian Islamists ....
I'm against that but it's only diplomatic, no weapons like the US or France.

just a little neocon

I'm no neocon, they're the ones who started all this with their "democracy" agenda instead of backing non Islamist autocrats like Mubarak, Gadaffi, Saddam etc

Gaza is not like elsewhere, it's hard to occupy it, and they know they can't sustain such a thing....

I beg to differ, they can flatten Gaza in front of the World media and no one will blink an eye-lid and i think you know this. Unlike the poster @Steve781 from Britannia who's talking about ''Islamists'' and I've no clue who they are. Is this a cryptic way of saying we hate Islam but not Muslims?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom