What's new

Replacing the F-16: Will Pakistan’s Top Fighter Squadron Transition to Chinese J-10Cs?

please can you share data on the not "very high scoring ratio" and while you're at it tell us which AAM has a "higher scoring ratio" :lol:
Only 12 kills, all on russian export version (except one world wide top fighter "Galeb" and a Blackhawk), despite more than 30 fired at. Not so nice.
In fact no BVR missile has a good scoring ratio.

Does anyone have any information on when and where this was taken?

1629299081514.jpeg

@araz @Signalian @Horus @The Eagle So from where is this information coming referring to purchase of J10. A wasted thread.

Speculation and boys that love to have new bird regardless of need, doctrine or requirements. Said it long ago when first Block III picture was released that, many of top guns from other AFs will envy the bird to have a hand on it.

Speculation and boys that love to have new bird regardless of need, doctrine or requirements. Said it long ago when first Block III picture was released that, many of top guns from other AFs will envy the bird to have a hand on it.
With all due respect to all the posters it has never made any sense to me to acquire a similar ability platform just for the heck of having a different fighter type. However, I have not claimed /unclaimed insider knowledge so cannot say. One person whom I respected Immensely is @Bilalkhan777 and he stated that HE foresaw both J10 and J11/15 as potential future acquisitions for PAF. I never got to ask him his reasoning and he never elaborated. However TO ME it still does not make sense.
A

With all due respect to all the posters it has never made any sense to me to acquire a similar ability platform just for the heck of having a different fighter type. However, I have not claimed /unclaimed insider knowledge so cannot say. One person whom I respected Immensely is @Bilalkhan777 and he stated that HE foresaw both J10 and J11/15 as potential future acquisitions for PAF. I never got to ask him his reasoning and he never elaborated. However TO ME it still does not make sense.
A
You sincerity and honesty is really appreciated. Stay blessed brother.

You too my brother. And I will be the first to go to the local Ambala and buy some Luddoos when the J10s are inducted.:victory::wave::dance3:😂
Ambala is still in business?? Will eat laddu when twin engine I will see

J-10c with aesa plus Chinese engines ?? Holographic hud
C6F3DA49-063B-4285-B680-7D513EBDC2A3.jpeg
97797AF4-54E9-4EEE-B345-445FE4690D31.jpeg

J-10c with aesa plus Chinese engines ?? Holographic hud
View attachment 772799View attachment 772800

Just to nit-pick ... these don't have Chinese engines fitted :azn:

Ambala is still in business?? Will eat laddu when twin engine I will see
Very much so and thriving. It does not have the monopoly on mithai as it used to have but still does good business. For twin engines you might have to wait a bit though.
A

Only 12 kills, all on russian export version (except one world wide top fighter "Galeb" and a Blackhawk), despite more than 30 fired at. Not so nice.
In fact no BVR missile has a good scoring ratio.

Do you have trouble with English? I asked you which AAM has a higher scoring ratio.

Back
Top Bottom