What's new

Replacement of Pakistan Army's G-3 Rifles.

which?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is expensive to procure a modified G3 but not FN-Scar?

The PK-8 was a hell of a lot better than the G3, and yes getting the Scar will be more expensive. If it's procured, it will be used in small quantities for special forces. Although, I think it's already filling that role so...

there are many people who served in the army who said that POF made refiles are unreliable and jam easily.
Kid .. Nobody claims POF rifles are unreliable or jam easily .. Don't claim shit (your usual forte)...

G-3 jams in extreme weather in siachin... Irrespective of the one made by POF or HK...

POF supplies weapons to several countries ,.. Including USA .. Now if they made unreliable rifles.. A semi auto MP-5 wouldn't sell for 1700+$ in USA.

there are many people who served in the army who said that POF made refiles are unreliable and jam easily.
Kid .. Nobody claims POF rifles are unreliable or jam easily .. Don't claim shit (your usual forte)...

G-3 jams in extreme weather in siachin... Irrespective of the one made by POF or HK...

POF supplies weapons to several countries ,.. Including USA .. Now if they made unreliable rifles.. A semi auto MP-5 wouldn't sell for 1700+$ in USA.

www.armyrecognition.com/june_2016_global_defense_security_news_industry/pakistan_to_buy_numerous_ak-103_assault_rifles_to_russia_tass_32106163.html

Seems we have "one" winner :D

AK 103

IMG_20160622_080425.jpg

The article clearly indicates we are looking for more than one Gun. Let see whether this Gun will replace only Type 56 or not

This one?? :D :D

13494869_885741414886891_836813425303198077_n.jpg
This picture of FN SCAR indicates that some decision has been made on FN SCAR also because I haven't seen any FN SCAR in Brown colors in tests. So Where did this came from ? @Tipu7

Yeah, I doubt it.

Armyrecognition also claimed that Pakistan was going to buy Russian tanks, guess what? never happened.

While Pakistan Army is looking at procuring two different caliber rifles (or one rifle with multiple calibers), there are no indications that the AK is going to win any time soon.

Ive seen Ssg soldiers with ak 103, looks quite different but still its not worth it,
I dont what argument they used to justify this decision for going at ak 103

Ive seen Ssg soldiers with ak 103, looks quite different but still its not worth it,
I dont what argument they used to justify this decision for going at ak 103
First news is not fully confirmed secondly if we are buying than AK-103 than it's to replace Type 56 not G3

The PK-8 was a hell of a lot better than the G3, and yes getting the Scar will be more expensive. If it's procured, it will be used in small quantities for special forces. Although, I think it's already filling that role so...
I thought it was going to be our service rifle?

How dare you say anything against that starts with P. Negative rating slapped by analyst. Good luck.

POF is supplying arms to ME states,Several Asian states like Malaysia,Vietnam etc and even USA..

Now if you weren't the typical Indian douchbag hiding behind a US flag your retardedness would have at least looked at the reviews of the POF weapons sold by US companies;

At least we don't produce shytty weapons that jam in the heat of battle or whose magazines crack in hot or cold weather -- apart from the bad production quality of your home country.

it will be G3A5 ?

Nope .. It will be one of these;

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts