What's new

Replacement of Pakistan Army's G-3 Rifles.

which?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
POF attempted to meet the requirement with its PK-8, which was a development of the German HK33K. However, the cost of having to replace so many rifles appears to have killed the project at that time.

it is likely that the Chinese will be the most prepared to offer attractive deals but pakistan should take a look it more carefully

@Zarvan
Good news for you finally Pakistan decided to purchase large number of SCAR rifles and delivery expected just before eid....After seeing lot of passion from Pakistani kids Govt decided to purchase rifles and will available at all toy stalls on eid.
scar.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

do we know which weapon is leading the competition? any favorites so far?

a weapon is a weapon, why should it matter who designed it o_O
it matters..specially when you don't even acknowledge the manufacturing country's existence in the first place :-)..

Last edited:
@Zarvan
Good news for you finally Pakistan decided to purchase large number of SCAR rifles and delivery expected just before eid....After seeing lot of passion from Pakistani kids Govt decided to purchase rifles and will available at all toy stalls on eid.
scar.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
What I know is SCAR is leading the trials but new Guns most probably HK-417 and some other Guns are also in phase II of trials. So waiting for final decision

What I know is SCAR is leading the trials but new Guns most probably HK-417 and some other Guns are also in phase II of trials. So waiting for final decision
when did HK enter the competition? it wasn't in the initial trials as far as i remember.

when did HK enter the competition? it wasn't in the initial trials as far as i remember.
I don't know but a picture I got few days ago suggest that one Gun in that picture is HK 417

why wasn't the Galil ACE evaluated o_O

To put it bluntly, nobody in Pakistan likes kikes (I am fine with them, but I doubt I speak for everyone).

POF attempted to meet the requirement with its PK-8, which was a development of the German HK33K. However, the cost of having to replace so many rifles appears to have killed the project at that time.

it is likely that the Chinese will be the most prepared to offer attractive deals but pakistan should take a look it more carefully

The PK-8 was too damn expensive for everyone to use it. Although it's still fairly common from what I know.

To put it bluntly, nobody in Pakistan likes kikes (I am fine with them, but I doubt I speak for everyone).

The PK-8 was too damn expensive for everyone to use it. Although it's still fairly common from what I know.
So it is expensive to procure a modified G3 but not FN-Scar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom