What's new

Rent a car from Karachi to Islamabad

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys does anyone know if there is any rent a car service that runs between cities ? specifically between Karachi - Islamabad ? I can't drive and We as a Family has one car which my brother use it so , I was thinking about taking a road trip from Karachi to Islamabad , and from there i will hire someone else to go further north .

Upon looking i see a lot of rent a car service , which runs within a city, but i haven't come across any company who can rent me a car with a Driver which i can take from Karachi to Islamabad , if anyone knows any company or service can you please give me the number or name or any contact person ? or if you know someone can you please tell me a rough estimate of how much it will cost me to take a car on rent with a Driver from Karachi to Islamabad ( one way trip ) Thanks.

@Tps43 @Mentee @Men in Green @war&peace @waraich66 @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @dexter @Imran Khan @ghazi52 @The Sandman @Zibago @krash @waz @Dubious

Gul Rehman - 0310-0086618
Rehman Gul - 0312-2866507
Mustan Wali - 0300-9213675

all three reliable and have taken my family around, give them reference of Saquib Baqai and ask them rates

Thanks my friend :tup:

Bro, I never rented a car in Pakistan though I used taxi a lot in Lahore because I hate driving in some areas of Lahore where traffic is totally nuts. However, I got two extra SUVs from my friends but even that does not count as renting a car.

Last edited:
Thanks my friend :tup:

anytime, tell them you are my cousin and if they show nakhra let me know, they are all experienced drivers and for our project they took our teams all across Pakistan, they have 2014+ Toyota Corolla's in good condition, we had them on monthly basis and our contract was for a year of 20+ cars so our rates were way different than what they might charge others

Guys does anyone know if there is any rent a car service that runs between cities ? specifically between Karachi - Islamabad ? I can't drive and We as a Family has one car which my brother use it so , I was thinking about taking a road trip from Karachi to Islamabad , and from there i will hire someone else to go further north .

Upon looking i see a lot of rent a car service , which runs within a city, but i haven't come across any company who can rent me a car with a Driver which i can take from Karachi to Islamabad , if anyone knows any company or service can you please give me the number or name or any contact person ? or if you know someone can you please tell me a rough estimate of how much it will cost me to take a car on rent with a Driver from Karachi to Islamabad ( one way trip ) Thanks.

@Tps43 @Mentee @Men in Green @war&peace @waraich66 @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @dexter @Imran Khan @ghazi52 @The Sandman @Zibago @krash @waz @Dubious

No idea about Karachi to Islamabad but I know a few guys who run Islamabad to Gilgit taxis with the option for a driver.

Simple get a car & drive personally via motorway. Or use business class train [emoji581].

If you want to relax, train is best option.
I have not check current status but my recommendation is [emoji581] with VIP class.

No idea bro we don't use intercity cars ....long ago we used train and PIA now we use daewoo but haven't been karachi to isb forever...

Aray bhaii!
You also?

I am getting resistant to it :’(
Your statement was so intelelctually motivating, that I had to inquire, how did you arrive at this hyposthesis. Apologies your holiness, for spoiling the thread.

Nonetheless, Jump on a bus. Never rent a car without a driver.

Regards

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom