What's new

Rename/Rebranding Pakistan Airforce To Pakistan Aerospace Force?

faani83

Reaction score
Country
Canada
-Shouldn't Pakistan Airforce change its name to Pakistan Aerospace Force?
-It is Already taking care of Space Sphere (Complementing/Superseding Sparaco/Spy satellites etc
-PAF is also leading with AI & Computing with PAF Center of Artificial Intelligence and Computing
-Also going for 5th Generation Technologies(Multiple projects in AZM)
-May be it takes cares of Pakistan's CYBER SECURITY (Correct me if I am wrong on this ). Dont Know who does?
-What do you guys think?

Plausible... but don't think they will for the time being at least.

-It is Already taking care of Space Sphere (Complementing/Superseding Sparaco/Spy satellites etc
-PAF is also leading with AI & Computing with PAF Center of Artificial Intelligence and Computing
-May be it takes cares of Pakistan's CYBER SECURITY (Correct me if I am wrong on this ). Dont Know who does?
-What do you guys think?
Day Dreaming ? We don't have anything concrete that remotely justifies the name neither in aircrafts not in missiles. Performance of suparco is better not discussed.

why? just to attract more attention?

SF_109_Unit_01088R.jpg

Salaam

Not before we have a starship Enterprise lookalike commissioned. If not that then at least some sort of spaceflight capability.

Call them Shaheen-e-Pakistan.
They watch over the enemies from the sky (or space) , they watch over Pakistan from the sky, when time comes they strike with their long claws and destroy their prey.

-What do you guys think?
Someone suggested a similar concept about suparco. The name was : PARDA=PAKISTAN Aerospace R&D Agency. Woi hoa Jo aaj tak aisy ideas k sath hota aaya Hai.

-What do you guys think?
You mean rebrand PN to Pakistan Aerospace Force ? Then Admiral Sheik Rasheed could Command the PNS "PIB Colony" Space Ship, however a Contingent of PAF pilots could pilot the Thunder Fighter ( ref: Buck Rogers in 25th century )

PS: Sorry mods for going off topic, I just couldn't resist it.

Last edited:
Both Russia ( USSR ) and US have been to space since the late 60s. Lets put a man in space first then perhaps start a separate Armed forces Division, let's say "Pak Space Force", draw specialized / qualified folks from PAF, PN, PN Marines and PA and build it up.

To get to that stage, lets develop SLV, design, build and test Manned Capsule. Build a large Swimming pool, put the personal through vigorous testing phase and other physical and mental tests.

why? just to attract more attention?

SF_109_Unit_01088R.jpg

Feb 18th, season II will be loaded on Netflix, waiting anxiously.

Back
Top Bottom