What's new

Remove Farakka barrage', demands Nitish Kumar as flood situation in Bihar turns grim

Stupid man, dont come here in BD section only to troll.. If you can contribute in the discussion then write otherwise go back to your Indian section. How many BDians go to Indian section? Did you see anybody go there and hang around whole day and troll.

Last time it was Roybot who used spend in this section like Nilgiri..It turned out he is in love with a Bangladeshi girl. o_O

After He visited Dhaka, I have hardly seen a derogatory comment from him about Dhaka. :confused::confused:

But he developed a strange obsession of B grade movie villain Dipjol :crazy:

Last edited:
Your inability to count and ample free time makes me think you are a lowly educated unemployed bum.

I will respond in the thread about BD infrastructure
late this evening UK time when I have time.

Your location in UK and Bangladesh heritage makes me think you are poverty stricken moron. I have 70% chance of being correct here.

Oops auto correction done by my phone.

You're just a retard. Stop blaming your "phone"

Last time it was Roybot who used spend in this section like Nilgiri..It turned out he is in love with a Bangladeshi girl. o_O

After He visited Dhaka, I have hardly seen a derogatory comment from him about Dhaka. :confused::confused:

So @Roybot what did you think about Dhaka? :azn:

Your location in UK and Bangladesh heritage makes me think you are poverty stricken moron. I have 70% chance of being correct here.

You're just a retard. Stop blaming your "phone"

So @Roybot what did you think about Dhaka? :azn:

Its a shytehole, I d rate it at same level as Patna or Ranchi.

I don't post as much as used to on PDF overall not just Bangladeshi section. And the anti India propaganda has seemed to slowed down in this section, the jamaatis have been cut to their size. So there is no need for me to comment in your little section as much.

And whats happened to you, why haven't you immigrated to the Islamic State yet, you used to love them back in the days? Gluk trying to move to any Western country btw, your digitial footprint is gonna kill all your chances :(

I second it..

And welcome it....

BD will eventually recover West Bengal and save it when India disintegrates.

Dont worry our fellow Bengali brothers we wont let you down in your hour of need.

;)

j
Its a shytehole, I d rate it at same level as Patna or Ranchi.

I don't post as much as used to on PDF overall not just Bangladeshi section. And the anti India propaganda has seemed to slowed down in this section, the jamaatis have been cut to their size. So there is no need for me to comment in your little section as much

Ah Roy, You broke my heart. I thought you are half Bangladeshi by now, one of us.

:( :( :( :(

BD will eventually recover West Bengal and save it when India disintegrates.

Dont worry our fellow Bengali brothers we wont let you down in your hour of need.

;)

Very good, now start the war. I am just too tired with your posts in future tenses.

Very good, now start the war. I am just too tired with your posts in future tenses.

Why waste resources to start war when India will naturally break up as virtually all multi-ethnic states have done through history?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom