What's new

Remembering General Zia Ul Haq's Funeral

That lady was involved in biggest corruption cases in Pakistan she was the one who really started financial corruption in Pakistan she made millions of dollars and shifted them to foreign accounts and betrayed Pakistan by handing over lists of Sikhs we supported
Really? Proof, sir? Oh wait, you don't have any

what bhutto economic plan, the b*stard nationalized every institution and so destroyed Pakistan's economy literally, Zia on the other hand privatized some of them and Pakistan achieved the highest GDP growth during his time. Also those who cry over Bhutto's death should also look at what he did to his opponents using the FSF, and Bhutto was the first who created political wing in the ISI.

I agree that Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was himself a visionary and a great leader and Hanging him was a Huge loss for Pakistan and a mistake..,,But as a nation Pakistan has more than compensated his family and successors and still doing so by Voting them and bringing them to power over and over again....None of his successors were anywhere near as patriot as himself...

Other than that zia ul Haq had done great while in power..Here are statistics from his era..

Democracy Vs Dictatorship: Pakistan's Economic Perspective
Under the rule o fZia-Ul-Haq for theperiod of ten year the GDP o fPakistan was on the increasing trend during the ten years of Zia-Ul-Haq’s rule the GDP of Pakistan increased by 154% while the average GDP growth rate was6.5%.Electricity Production duringZia-Ul-Haq’s Era increased by 200% in the ten years which shows that Electricity production was given much preference by him.The data ofinflation shows that that the in this ten year rule heave rage inflation rate/year was 7%while in these ten years a negative growth of 13% can be seen in the observed.The unemployment rate also decrease dby27%in the ten year ofZia-Ul-Haq.

@Truthseer avoid one liners..If you want to participate in the discussion,some up with more material or bugger off.

Are you a moderator? I only need to respond with one line if people don't have any proof for their dumb claims. Benazir was the best we had, people who are sexist just like to malign her because they can't stand a women greater than them

Are you a moderator? I only need to respond with one line if people don't have any proof for their dumb claims. Benazir was the best we had, people who are sexist just like to malign her because they can't stand a women greater than them
No benazir want the best...Zia era statistics were way better than hers...
Support your claim with posting facts and figures..
I have posted Zia era ststs above...Your turn...Mr.One liner...

a question, how the hell did she managed to create property worth billions abroad when all she had was agricultural land in Sindh? A miracle I suppose since she was such a GREAT LEADER. And by the way what has she and zardari done for you except raising fuel and electricity rates

No benazir want the best...Zia era statistics were way better than hers...
Support your claim with posting facts and figures..
I have posted Zia era ststs above...Your turn...Mr.One liner...
Benazir Bhutto: a visionary

While the PPP never received credit for the transformation of the country’s beleaguered energy sector–in fact it was heavily criticized at the time–, it is only now that people are realizing the loss that the IPP policy’s abrupt reversal has caused to the 160 million citizens of this country. Benazir’s 1994 energy policy was a comprehensive, coherent and futuristic vision of energy needs of the country and an action plan to meet those needs, formulated after extensive consultations with all relevant stakeholders. The policy met with phenomenal success. 6,500 MW, with an investment of roughly $6.5 billion, largely by foreign private investors, were added to the national grid. All projects were awarded through a transparent and competitive process on first–come–first–serve basis. Each project had the same tariff, power purchase agreement, and fuel supply agreement. There was no discrimination towards any project; this is important to note as the controversy that was created around this issue presented a much different picture once the PPP government fell.

This Picture & Message is specially for JAILAY.

52592435461610460333715.jpg

well i couldn't really digest you point "Excelent economy plan of Zardari for Pakistan" :lol:

^^^it is PPP support site post something from independent sources

the only mistake of zia was that he killed the snake but not his offspring
You wanted him to kill kids, what a brute you are. We, PPP, have ethics

the only mistake of zia was that he killed the snake but not his offspring

do you honestly believe a biased source would provide correct facts?
Fact is fact, whether biased or not

You wanted him to kill kids, what a brute you are. We, PPP, have ethics

Fact is fact, whether biased or not
Yes that is why Bhutto killed his Political opponents like Father of Saad Rafique Father of Shujat Hussain and Father of Qasuri Ado vacate although he was the target but his father was killed in the attack and Bhutto sons were involved in Bomb Blasts in Pakistan and other terrorist activities which whole world knows about

Yes that is why Bhutto killed his Political opponents like Father of Saad Rafique Father of Shujat Hussain and Father of Qasuri Ado vacate although he was the target but his father was killed in the attack and Bhutto sons were involved in Bomb Blasts in Pakistan and other terrorist activities which whole world knows about
There is no proof any of this is true

You know I never knew about Bhutto or Zia, but then I read about them in my O' level history book by Nigel Kelly, seeing that even foreigners consider Bhutto worst of the two, you will automatically know who is better.....and you better read "...Aur line cut gai" by kausar niazi(Minister of bhutto cabinet) even he says bhutto rigged the elections and suppressed opposing political parties through force

Back
Top Bottom