What's new

Remembering General Zia Ul Haq's Funeral

Be a nice man now, and tell us which people did Gen Zia kill.
At the end of your statement, do tell us a little some thing about your self.

-He created MQM!!!!!!!! Please tell me now that this is not a terrorist organization and they don't do target killings even today.

-Hanged Bhutto...

-He convicted General Zulfikar Ali Khan, and Major-General Tajammul Hussain Malik for treason, who were sympathetic to Bhutto

-He introduced the Mujahideen/Taliban system. A number of innocent people (kids, teens, unemployed men) were brainwashed to be used in the afghan war and some of them were murdered. U.S aid was given like it is now under Musharraf's policies. You should be asking yourself why couldn't he just use the Army and put innocent people into schools/universities to become educated?

- He introduced Gun Culture (AK-47) in neighbourhoods.

- He introduced Wahabbi system/madrassas in schools under Saudi influence, breaking off alliance with Iran (our history-culture related neighbour).

- He empowered Mullahs who don't give any rights to Pakistani Minorities (i.e. Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Zoroastrians...)

- He introduced the idea of calling Ahmidyyas as 'Non-Muslims' and target killings towards them increased.

All this mess in 10 years!

Pakistan is in terrible condition today because of him and Musharraf... Same things are repeating...

-He created MQM!!!!!!!! Please tell me now that this is not a terrorist organization and they don't do target killings even today.

-Hanged Bhutto...

-He convicted General Zulfikar Ali Khan, and Major-General Tajammul Hussain Malik for treason, who were sympathetic to Bhutto

-He introduced the Mujahideen/Taliban system. A number of innocent people (kids, teens, unemployed men) were brainwashed to be used in the afghan war and some of them were murdered. U.S aid was given like it is now under Musharraf's policies. You should be asking yourself why couldn't he just use the Army and put innocent people into schools/universities to become educated?

- He introduced Wahabbi system/madrassas in schools under Saudi influence, breaking off alliance with Iran (our history-culture related neighbour).

- He empowered Mullahs you don't give any rights to Pakistani Minorities (i.e. Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Zoroastrians...)

- He introduced the idea of calling Ahmidyyas as 'Non-Muslims' and target killings towards them increased.

Pakistan is in terrible condition today because of him and Musharraf...

Let me correct few things: Talibanization of Afghanistan happened after Zia.
AK-47/Gun Culture was introduced by KGB (Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security).
Ahmadis were declared Non-Muslim by Zulfiqar Ali Bhotto.
I Think Tameem's Post is a very balanced approch... You can search the web with the words "Black September" for palastinian issue.

Zia was the worst thing that happened to Pakistan ever. Period.

Worst thing that happened to Pakistan was PPP (Zulfiqar who caused Pakistan to lose Bengal, Benazir who helped indians break the Khalistan freedom movement, and Zardari/Benazir duo who caused Pakistan to be one of the poorest countries in the world).

If it wasn't for General Zia, Soviets would have made Afghanistan and western half of Pakistan part of its empire, and india would have taken Punjab, Sindh, and Azad Kashmir. The Soviets was a threat to Pakistan's very existence and they loved india.

Let me correct few things: Talibanization of Afghanistan happened after Zia.
AK-47/Gun Culture was introduced by KGB (Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security).
Ahmadis were declared Non-Muslim by Zulfiqar Ali Bhotto.
I Think Tameem's Post is a very balanced approch... You can search the web with the words "Black September" for palastinian issue.

The only good things i can think of was hatred against India, using Khalistan card, pro-activist on the issue of Kashmir, and trying to reunite Afghanistan and Pakistan as one country. The negatives have been pointed out are they are in my previous post #17...
Again i'm going to argue that he did many bad things than good things...

with Him Pakistan had an identity and a pinnacle of Islam and a leader of Muslim countries..Here is UN Genral assembly Listening to Quran Recitation for his sake....

yup..without him all of Pakistan would have been wearing this silly hat today...

Russian_Hat_by_ShadowGhostZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy was a murderer and still is a murderer of thousands of pakistanis killed today ..... for zia 100K people came out only in Islamabad every one knows the sarkari non residents , For BB every one in Pakistan came out in every city /corner of Pakistan people protested.
Sir for Zia whole Pakistan came out and in Benzair Funeral there were not more than 50000 people her funeral and that lady to was involved in corruption and murders but Zia is only hated by Pakistan by 2 percent confused liberal and American Slaves

-Hanged Bhutto...

- He empowered Mullahs who don't give any rights to Pakistani Minorities (i.e. Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Zoroastrians...)

Pakistan is in terrible condition today because of him and Musharraf... Same things are repeating...
Zia had nothing to do with MQM first and the Mujahideen he introduced have never fought against us and those who are fighting against us is because of Musharraf the moron and the biggest disaster for Pakistan ever born And Mullahs were already really strong before him and Wahabis were already their and they would have been powerful even if their was no Zia and Ahmedis are Non Muslims and this proves that he is hated by those 2 percent slaves of America

Patriotic Pakistanis love General Zia :pakistan:/QUOTE]
That idiot loser killed the great Bhutto
Bhutto was the murdered and he was killed because of those murders Bhutto was involved in murder of several political leaders most famous Father of Shujat and father of Saad Rafiq

Zia was the best thing ever happened to Pakistan

And killed our best leader

Both the acts are unrelated...
Winnin the war supercedes killing one man...
Btw the people of Pakistan have more than compensated for Zulfiqar Bhutto's death by giving PPP sympathy votes for decades .. only to see them eating the country like a cookie...

Back
Top Bottom