What's new

Religious Freedom in Islamic Countries- can u plz explain this?

Should Non muslims be allowed to propagate their religion in all Muslim countries?

• yes

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Athiest

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • cant say

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr sim

BANNED
Reaction score

My question is the same that the reporter asks in the beginning of the video?

Also who many people here endorse the view of Zakir Naik?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a greate performer like a magician..i have seen his debates.first time i was very impressed and believed him.but when later when i researched about what he said i come to know that he is just good at twisting facts to suite his arguements.

another thing that i fail to understand is how can muslims coming from these countries and settling in countries like france etc expect to be treated with full religious freedom there when in their own countries they deny the religious freedom to other people

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Is it possible to build a temple in saudi ?

NOOOO. U cannot

Non muslims already have a right to propagate their faith in forign countries

Provided certain items are not twisted

a) Claiming that Muslim God Allah is same as the one someone else
preaches their religion, and their idol god is also Allah
b) False prohethood - and claiming yourself to be a prophet
c) Persistance telemarketing call trying to sell books in order to
get a chance to get salvation

If you want to preech , open your "place of worship" if someone comes to you please by all means

Example :
Lahore church , with its beautiful architecture
st_anthonys_church_lahore_2002_rizwan_dar.jpg

Karachi
KarachiStPatricksCathedral6.jpg

Church in Lebnoon
lebanon10.jpg

Doha Chruch
doha-church1.jpg

I think you assume Muslim countries are like India where HISTORIC mosques are burned down , becasue some pujari burried some idol in sand and claimed he found it there

abdullahepa_468x3502.jpg

Last edited:
@Azad pakistan
There are thousands of mosques in india.When the first muslims came to india,(much before invaders)They were helped by hindu rulers to build mosques.What happened to babri masjid was sad and shameful but because of perception that there babur build that mosque by demolishing a temple(In babur nama you can see the proud depictions of demolishing of temples of infidels )There are 100s of muslim missionary organisations(irf,niche of truth,the truth,zakir naik and co etc to name a few) working in india and converting 1000s of non muslims to islam,which i think is a their right to do so.So keep india out of this discussiion.

@Azad pakistan
There are thousands of mosques in india.When the first muslims came to india,(much before invaders)They were helped by hindu rulers to build mosques.What happened to babri masjid was sad and shameful but because of perception that there babur build that mosque by demolishing a temple(In babur nama you can see the proud depictions of demolishing of temples of infidels )There are 100s of muslim missionary organisations(irf,niche of truth,the truth,zakir naik and co etc to name a few) working in india and converting 1000s of non muslims to islam,which i think is a their right to do so.So keep india out of this discussiion.

Lets agree .. that Saudis are "special" - and they have their personal demons - its wrong to associate how Saudi gov rule is done on religious matter and label whole demographic with such standards

I am actually not even sure how they function but some how they do

I think there is freedom to propagate other religion in most most muslim countries(Except saudi)I have seen indian christian missionaries who work in indonesia(biggest muslim country by population),UAE etc

I personally prefer American system in term of seperation of state/religion , I would have stated french but their politics is interfering with religion ...Ameircan system is somewhat equal

I think you assume Muslim countries are like India where HISTORIC mosques are burned down , becasue some pujari burried some idol in sand and claimed he found it there

a) 'their idol god also is allah'

is that means one have accept allah also as his god..?

-------------------------------------------------------------
In India some incidents like burning mosques has happend but we are rather sorry for that than proud of it.:disagree:

typical rant which is highly expected of indians, what about religious intolerance in non-muslim states? if i didn't know your insidious hypocrisy any better i would be tempted to reply elaborately, but i rather direct my normal vitality for some thing constructive.

b) False prohethood - and claiming yourself to be a prophet
c) Persistance telemarketing call trying to sell books in order to
get a chance to get salvation

If you want to preech , open your "place of worship" if someone comes to you please by all means

Example :
Lahore church , with its beautiful architecture
st_anthonys_church_lahore_2002_rizwan_dar.jpg

Karachi
KarachiStPatricksCathedral6.jpg

Church in Lebnoon
lebanon10.jpg

Doha Chruch
doha-church1.jpg

abdullahepa_468x3502.jpg

I think the churches you have shown in Pakistan were built before 1947?

Secondly i have HEARD that in an Islamic country a Non muslim could practice his religion but is not allowed to propagate or spread it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom