What's new

Religious differences break out again

That is nice to know. Hopefully Hindus will repay this solidarity if needed.

We Rightwingers have always been with our Sikh , Buddhist & Jain brothers... its the rightwingers who started helpline in every city when Northeastern brothers where threatened & attacked ...

& Sikhs has been very active in Helping Hindus where ever we r threatened including Kashmir ...

utter lies. Your own historians dont agree with existance of the temple. and oh btw the Muslim driver did not collid with the 'temple' because there was NO temple at all there but a stone which was hit by the bus and you guys have turned that stone into a temple.

Before you comment on my intelligence why not start by giving references to your assertions.
AFAICT you could be simply spewing some propaganda yourself.

The Hindu : Cities / Hyderabad : Extension of temple illegal - ASI
According to the article the ASI itself is unaware of the origins of that temple.

Very true. There was no proper Mandir. There just used to be a stone. And a pujari used to worship and perform his rituals there. This so called Mandir didn't even had a proper building. And this was confirmed by my father and mother since whole of my family both from paternal and maternal side migrated to Pakistan from Hyderabad. And according to my mother this isn't the first time Hindus have tried to built a proper big Mandir there. They have tried even before and failed.

So Hindus and there "allies" Sikhs should refrain from creating trouble over this issue. Being a Pakistani Hyderabadi myself I know Hyderabadi Muslims take two things very seriously.

1 Religion
2 Charminar

So don't be a "Bharkao". :)

Very true. There was no proper Mandir. There just used to be a stone. And a pujari used to worship and perform his rituals there. This so called Mandir didn't even had a proper building. And this was confirmed by my father and mother since whole of my family both from paternal and maternal side migrated to Pakistan from Hyderabad. And according to my mother this isn't the first time Hindus have tried to built a proper big Mandir there. They have tried even before and failed.

So Hindus and there "allies" Sikhs should refrain from creating trouble over this issue. Being a Pakistani Hyderabadi myself I know Hyderabadi Muslims take two things very seriously.

1 Religion
2 Charminar

what is the issue with the temple? Is the temple ENCROACHING on Charminar Land? Is the land for temple being taken forcefully or illegally from the owner of the land?

if the answer to above two questions is No, then why is Muslim community creating such violence. what is the concern bhai?

Hindus can built temple anywhere in India wherever they want if they can get the land by proper means. The temple stands on its own land and not on Charminar land.

what is the issue with the temple? Is the temple ENCROACHING on Charminar Land? Is the land for temple being taken forcefully or illegally from the owner of the land?

if the answer to above two questions is No, then why is Muslim community creating such violence. what is the concern bhai?

Hindus can built temple anywhere in India wherever they want if they can get the land by proper means. The temple stands on its own land and not on Charminar land.

Muslims believe that this Mandir(or the stone worshiping place) is destroying the beauty of CharMinar and can be relocated anywhere else since it has no historical significance. They believe it exists on Charminar land. Expansion of this worshiping place would be like encroachment on the Charminar land. This Mandir should remain in it's present form. No expansion. Good for both communities. If they want to expand it, buy a land somewhere else and build it there.

1 Religion
2 Charminar

So my brother when can I get myself a Hyderabadi Biryani cooked by the loving hands of Mama Areesh ! :smitten:

P.S I have a Hyderabadi Muslim friend here in Lahore (they resettled from Karachi) ! They speak the strangest dialect of Urdu that I've ever heard...even more so than my Grandpa (a Punjabi born in Bijnaur).

Muslims believe that this Mandir(or the stone worshiping place) is destroying the beauty of CharMinar and can be relocated anywhere else since it has no historical significance. They believe it exists on Charminar land. Expansion of this worshiping place would be like encroachment on the Charminar land. This Mandir should remain in it's present form. No expansion. Good for both communities. If they want to expand it, buy a land somewhere else and build it there.

The same believes are held by Hindus incase of Ayodhya, Mathura and n number of other places. Those mosqes in Hindu holy places have no significance so what do you suggest can those be moved as well? Or your logic will be twisted one in those cases.

So my brother when can I get myself a Hyderabadi Biryani cooked by the loving hands of Mama Areesh ! :smitten:

P.S I have a Hyderabadi Muslim friend here in Lahore (they resettled from Karachi) ! They speak the strangest dialect of Urdu that I've ever heard...even more so than my Grandpa (a Punjabi born in Bijnaur).

Anytime sir jee. Anytime. :)

The same believes are held by Hindus incase of Ayodhya, Mathura and n number of other places. Those mosqes in Hindu historical places have no significance so what do you suggest can those be moved as well? Or your logic will be twisted one in those cases.

At least those mosques exist. Some even for centuries. But here there was just used to be a stone and a pujari and some fire that he used to lit for prayers. Those are different cases from this one.

At least those mosques exist. Some even for centuries. But here there was just used to be a stone and a pujari and some fire that he used to lit for prayers. Those are different cases from this one.

Non existence of temple and stone and Pujaari is all your or Muslims version of story. Hindus believe temple was there for very long time. But in any case, it is not build by damaging Char minar or something.

Where as in case of Ayodhya, Mathura and numerous other places temples were broken down to build mosque. Which I believe is much more shameful as you removed an existing place of worship to build your own.. Logically speaking those unused mosque need to go and original structures need to be restored.

Destroys the beauty of the Charminar is a stupid argument. This is not a good reason.

they believe or it is you who are saying so, that the expansion is on Charminar land? give any links that it is on Charminar land?

The violence seems just a form of intolerance and a case of trying to use force to deprive others of their right to build temples anywhere in India. Rather they should help in the building of the temple.

The same believes are held by Hindus incase of Ayodhya, Mathura and n number of other places. Those mosqes in Hindu holy places have no significance so what do you suggest can those be moved as well? Or your logic will be twisted one in those cases.

Yes thats rightly put. Also the Temple existed or not is not the moot point. The moot point is TEMPLE can be built on any lands which are taken legally from the owner. Muslims cannot oppose it just because they don't like it or because they are more in number there.

1 Religion
2 Charminar

It doesn't matter what they take seriously.

Not happening,we ll see Razakar mein kitna dum hain.

Anytime sir jee. Anytime. :)

a mosque is also a bunch of stones as with most beliefs. in some cases there not even a stone to pray only some vague beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom