What's new

Reliance Jio will have lowest data rates in the world, Mukesh Ambani

Perpendicular

Reaction score
Country
India
Livee updates:

11.42 am: Data packs available in market have an effective rate of Rs.250/GB. With Jio, you can optimise to Rs. 50/GB: Mukesh Ambani. (ANI)

11.40 am: Jio tariffs are explicitly designed to give you the full freedom and flexibility to use as much data as you want, says Mukesh Ambani (ANI)

11.38 am: In the spirit of One India, roaming charges will also be zero across India: Mukesh Ambani (ANI)

11.37 am: Jio makes India the highest quality lowest price data market in the world: Mukesh Ambani (ANI)

11.36 am: "Jio's pricing is about solving customers' pain points; customer should pay only for one service - voice or data," says Mr. Ambani (PTI)

11.36 am: These are absolutely the lowest data rates anywhere in the world: Mukesh Ambani (ANI)

11.33 am: Our data plans go further with a tariff of Rs.50/GB. The more data you use, lower will be the rate: Mukesh Ambani (ANI)

11.31 am: Jio's app booking, worth Rs15,000 for an annual subscription, will be available free for all active JIO customers till Dec 31, 2017 - Mr. Ambani (ANI)

11.30 am: Great pleasure to announce a revolutionary concept for Indian market, all voice calls for Jio customers to be absolutely free: Mukesh Ambani (ANI)

11.25 am: Reliance Jio will move India from data shortage to data abundance: Mukesh Ambani on his telecom venture.

11.23 am: By March 2017 we will cover 90 percent of India's population: Mukesh Ambani #RelianceAGM

11.20 am: Data is oxygen of digital life; data should not be unaffordable to anyone, says RIL Chairman Mukesh Ambani.

11.17 am: Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani says 4G network covers 18,000 cities and 200,000 villages

11.15 am: Mission of Reliance Jio is to take India from data shortage to data abundance: Mukesh Ambani

11.10 am: Mukesh Ambani, the Chairman of Reliance Industries, addresses the Annual General Meeting ahead of Jio's launch.

After tariff war, Bharti Airtel challenges Reliance Jio with 135 mbps data speed
.jpg

NEW DELHI: After preparing for a tariff war, India's top telecom operator Bharti AirtelBSE -6.13 % is gearing up to engage with new entrant Reliance Jio Infocomm on another front: data speed.

The company said on Wednesday it has deployed technology known as "carrier aggregation" in Mumbai and Kerala to combine different bands of spectrum and create larger blocks of airwaves to offer faster and more stable 4G data services for mobile users. The enhanced service enables peak download ..

"Potentially, they (carriers) can publicise it and it could be a part of their marketing strategy as they would want to highlight it to consumers as a differentiating factor," Dhamija said.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-135-mbps-data-speed/articleshow/53953328.cms

11.33 am: Our data plans go further with a tariff of Rs.50/GB. The more data you use, lower will be the rate: Mukesh Ambani (ANI).

Why people even bother with wireless internet?

At Rs 50/GB, my 50MBps plan would cost me Rs 2500/- rather than Rs 700/- .

and also speed ?

Speed ki to baat hi mat kariye sir. Simultaneously, I watch you tube, my son watches WWE and my daughter down loads movie from a single connection. July mai 160 GB aur August main 90 GB use kiya.

Why people even bother with wireless internet?

At Rs 50/GB, my 50MBps plan would cost me Rs 2500/- rather than Rs 700/- .

read it carefully. it will come down per GB as you use more.

No more voice call charges? After paying 15000 per yr

Wtf... Pay 129 for unlimited calls?

Back
Top Bottom