What's new

Release of Taliban detainees: Pakistan took money, claims ex-Afghan spymast

Pakistanis are well known for this they never do anything for free and money is everything for them at least I am proud that we can now even feed some top brass Pakistani establishment for the release of Taliban :D

Do you guys even have money to pay us or anyone else in the world ?? You are yourself being run on NGOs money & aid.

Most probably since the whole Afghan govt is corrupt, somebody thought why not make money on the name of Pakistan, take out money from the aid money and say its to Pakistan for release of somebody, and the money now is in some Afghan officials pocket.

It was Afghanistan which voted against Pakistan for place in UN, its the current Chief of Afghan Armed Forces who was claiming in an interview that land till Attock river belongs to us, thus its the Afghans who have some mental problem and wanna fcuk around with Pakistan. If you guys have such views, then be prepared for retaliation from our side. Your own doing.

Pakistanis are well known for this they never do anything for free and money is everything for them at least I am proud that we can now even feed some top brass Pakistani establishment for the release of Taliban :D

You guys don't have enough money to bet on chicken fights and you're talking **** to us?

:lol: anything and everything is up for sale - even their terrorists - who trust them dearly - for the right price.

It's very unfortunate that Mr. Saleh, like many Afghan public personalities are persuaded that when it comes to Pakistan Afghanistan relations, they seem to think the more provocative their public utterances the better, almost as if they have come to understand that consequences do not apply to those relations or their persons - they should reconsider.
I still remember Amrullah Saleh's statements in the eve of the Indian embassy attack by the ISI sponsored Haqqani network in Kabul. He was talking about the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden amongst a host of other things and he pointed out to Manshera as the most likely location. 3 years down the line, OBL was hunted out in Abbottabad, 20 kms from Manshera. Since then, whatever may be his opinions towards Pakistan and ISI, I trust his intelligence-gathering acumen and foresight in that discipline.

I still remember Amrullah Saleh's statements in the eve of the Indian embassy attack by the ISI sponsored Haqqani network in Kabul. He was talking about the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden amongst a host of other things and he pointed out to Manshera as the most likely location. 3 years down the line, OBL was hunted out in Abbottabad, 20 kms from Manshera. Since then, whatever may be his opinions towards Pakistan and ISI, I trust his intelligence-gathering acumen and foresight in that discipline.

He had an expended spy network of NDS in Pakistan which might be now even bigger than that time :)

^^ And you know that all the FCuking Kidnappers , Killers and trouble makers are also from Mansehra ? Yes From Mansehra Muhajir Camp of those **** AGhwanies ..

It's very unfortunate that Mr. Saleh, like many Afghan public personalities are persuaded that when it comes to Pakistan Afghanistan relations, they seem to think the more provocative their public utterances the better, almost as if they have come to understand that consequences do not apply to those relations or their persons - they should reconsider.

Their frustration is understandable... Afghanistan needs to be treated as a sovereign country and not as pakistans backyard!

You guys don't have enough money to bet on chicken fights and you're talking **** to us?

By the same standards... you guys better keep your mouth shut.. when it comes to us

Look at the source, Amrullah Saleh. His competence is well known as the Former Spy Chief, the warlords and the Taliban still control majority of the country.

Look at the source, Amrullah Saleh. His competence is well known as the Former Spy Chief, the warlords and the Taliban still control majority of the country.
So you are saying competency of a leader is based on the success or failure of it's governments military exploits?? If thats the case zardari is most effective leader of pakistan I guess, hasn't lost any major wars?.... yet!

So you are saying competency of a leader is based on the success or failure of it's governments military exploits?? If thats the case zardari is most effective leader of pakistan I guess, hasn't lost any major wars?.... yet!

Is he the President of the country? He was the spy chief, the chief of the intelligence agency of Afghanistan. An organization which is incompetent and corrupt to the core. This is not just my opinion, many independent analysts testify to this fact. As the leader of his organization, he failed big time in turning his organization around. The only thing he is good at is blaming Pakistan for all the woes of Afghanistan, completely overlooking his own and his Government's failure.

“Pakistan is no longer denying to having harboured the Taliban leadership, and its government is now putting a high price tag on the Taliban and saying if you pay the price we are going to push these guys for reconciliation and we know what the price tag is,”

As the Joker from The dark Knight said (and i just love it) "if you're good at something never it for free" . So i do not see the issue here. Even americans when give us Aid it comes with its own price, and look what we have to pay with for that Aid. So I suggest Mr.saleh to stop moaning like a B%%%% and act like a man.

Is it the reason they are not extraditing one of TTP commander and now he is under there protection?.

Btw does have any proof to back his statement?

Saleh also alleged that Pakistan has been treating Afghanistan as a ‘sub-nation’ and wished to ‘dominate’ the war-torn country.
Last time I checked it was US and its NATO led forces which invaded the country and tore it apart. and before that it was US with the help of Pakistan armed them to fight USSR. he did not think about his country at that time did he?

Pakistan has monopolised the right to have all sorts of foreign relations itself and when it comes to Afghanistan, they want to create limitations for us; treating us not as a nation, but as sub-nation, as to who we should talk to or who should be our allies. I think Afghanistan is independent and Afghan people can solve their own problems.”
it seems that he wanted to play his role, why do I smell 'Kiyani's Doctrine' burning here? and looks like he does not approve of it and wanted americans listen to him. But it is not our fault if their master didn't listen to them.

He need to let go of his anti pakistan sentiments and Pakistan is stilling treating them as a sub nation. You think Our president would have sat with your president if he had sentiments like these.
Afghan Army chief was on tour in Pakisatn recently, he met COJS and took a tour of GHQ.
Mistakes were done but that was past tell him to think about future and present

During the programme, Awami National Party Senator Haji Adeel conceded that Pakistan has made mistakes in the past when “undemocratic people ruled the country”.

“We treated Afghanistan as another province, I think now the policy has changed. Even our establishment, our agencies and our elected government are now following their own tradition.”

look whose talking about feeding.....last time i checked leaders of both countries were fed by the same, Holy Cow of Amreeka.

Care to explain where did you get money from, did it grow out of your bottoms?

Is he the President of the country? He was the spy chief, the chief of the intelligence agency of Afghanistan. An organization which is incompetent and corrupt to the core. This is not just my opinion, many independent analysts testify to this fact. As the leader of his organization, he failed big time in turning his organization around. The only thing he is good at is blaming Pakistan for all the woes of Afghanistan, completely overlooking his own and his Government's failure.

You do realize you are talking about afghan intel vs the Taliban...

Taliban was funded by the might of Pakistani army and saudi oil money and it's hey day ruled afghanistan. If Mr. Saleh is incompetent I wonder what your views are on Petraues/Dunford/ McChrystal etc.

Also your own intelligentsia by some account's isn'tdoing that well againt the taliban as well (or otherwise depending on your views wrt to ISI and taliban)

All Mr Saleh did was pointed out the elephant in the room... which the west seems to ignore quite often

He had an expended spy network of NDS in Pakistan which might be now even bigger than that time :)

He has no intelligence network in his country heck even in his office and you are talking about Pakistan......

Taliban was funded by the might of Pakistani army and saudi oil money and it's hey day ruled afghanistan.
Care to explain when was this ? Because it was US who provided them with weapons and money in first place, did we give them stinger missiles or the art of bomb making?

Also your own intelligentsia by some account's isn'tdoing that well againt the taliban as well (or otherwise depending on your views wrt to ISI and taliban)
The intelligence has never been incompetent, though they had there failures but its all part of the job. Most of the attacks which happended including Kamra,quetta and Abbas town, all of these had strong intelligence reports prior to the attacks

Care to explain when was this ? Because it was US who provided them with weapons and money in first place, did we give them stinger missiles or the art of bomb making?

We are not talking about Jalaluddin haqqani, Gulbudeen Hekmetyaar, Ahmed rashid dostum, Ahmed shah massoud or abdul haq.
This w r t to Taliban emanating from saudi sponsored pakistani run Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam administered TALIBAN. Not the Mujhahideen. Big distinction. Please do your research!

The intelligence has never been incompetent, though they had there failures but its all part of the job. Most of the attacks which happended including Kamra,quetta and Abbas town, all of these had strong intelligence reports prior to the attacks

Interesting, how did swat get over run... how did US choppers flyinto pakistan, what was raymond davis doing in pakistan, what happened in when ttp beheaded soldiers, why where a bunch of people dragged out of busses and slauthered.

Now I agree all these are part of the job... but @notorious_eagle mentioned failure in intelligence reflects incompetence od Mr saleh... then the same can be implied for others too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom