What's new

Reko Diq resources estimated at 730m tons

Thanks God,the Baluchistan Govt is close to finish its contract with Tathyan Company.The document submitted by this THIEF company had stated the amount to be far less than the actual,the company was not interested in refining the metals in Pakistan because in this way they had to increase the share of Pakistan.
Dr.samar is ready to work on this project so we can hope for better in future,alone this project can end the poverty of balochistan.
The reserves have a present market value of 2 trillion $.

Thanks God,the Baluchistan Govt is close to finish its contract with Tathyan Company.The document submitted by this THIEF company had stated the amount to be far less than the actual,the company was not interested in refining the metals in Pakistan because in this way they had to increase the share of Pakistan.
Dr.samar is ready to work on this project so we can hope for better in future,alone this project can end the poverty of balochistan.
The reserves have a present market value of 2 trillion $.

Thanks bro. Maybe 2 trillion is an exaggeration but Tethyan Company was not honest and the copper and gold reserves are worth way more than the figures they provided.

I support Baloch government's decision.

Maybe more people with inferiority complex will support Tethyan company :lol: :wave:

I know that the western company was going to take away most of Pakistan's treasure and leave Pakistan with just a fraction of its worth that would be divided amongst the Baloch government and the federal government. So how was that western company going to benefit the PEOPLE of Pakistan?

These gold and copper reserves are worth a lot more. And Pakistan is a nation of 185 million with the 7th largest pool of scientists and engineers. If you can not trust your own people and rather rely on a foreign company from the other side of the planet to steal your natural resources. Then God help you.

How do you know? Please share any statistics. Thethyan floated a very competitive bid considering the natural reserves haven’t been evaluated (copper and gold grading). Anyways since you think thethyan fuels the Zionist industry. Why not appoint international consultants to prepare International bid package best suited to our aawam and float an International tender.

Its not about trust its about being practical. In order to be taken as a matured nation we need to acknowledge our limitation.

How do you know? Please share any statistics. Thethyan floated a very competitive bid considering the natural reserves haven’t been evaluated (copper and gold grading). Anyways since you think thethyan fuels the Zionist industry. Why not appoint international consultants to prepare International bid package best suited to our aawam and float an International tender.

Its not about trust its about being practical. In order to be taken as a matured nation we need to acknowledge our limitation.

Read the articles in page 1 of this thread.

According to the feasibility study of the project, there is approximately $127 billion worth gold and copper reserves – an estimate contested by the Pakistani experts who say that the real value is over $260 billon. Of the earnings, 52% would go to the federal and provincial governments in shape of taxes, royalty and other incomes while the provincial government would have 25% equity partnership without risk investment. (With additional reporting by Shehzad Baloch in Quetta)

I trust my Pakistani people more.

And the article from Asian Tribune on page 1 of this thread backs up my statement about Thethyan being a Zionist company.

Back
Top Bottom