What's new

$900m okayed for Chilean firm to exit Reko Diq

Rental Power from Turkey by PPP = gave away money (fine) for free without any real power generation

Imran Khan came to rescue & helped save $1.2 billion of penalty

View attachment 905728View attachment 905729

Reko Diq = give away money (fine) for free without them doing anything (1)
(again during PMLN/PPP era but deed of Balochistan government (aka establishment) & later hindered in Musharaff time (i.e. by establishment))
Government of Balochistan (aka establishment) rejected its application for a mining lease & we all know who is real Government of Balochistan.
In 2006, the legality of the agreement was challenged in the Balochistan High Court (Just like FIRs against journos & politicians in Balochistan these days :agree:)
TCC submitted a Mining Lease Application with the Balochistan government but it was rejected in November 2011 by the Balochistan

Again Imran Khan came to rescue & helped avert $11 BILLION of penalty

It was Imran Khan's Daddy who worked VERY HARD behind the scenes to fix this situation. IK can't help Pakistan a DOLLAR. The man embarrasses a nation by selling Gifted watches, and asks the countries working in Pakistan to pay up large bribe or their projects will stop!! And that's what upset the Chinese, the Saudis, the Emeratis and the West. The ONLY person IK really helped was his wife Bushra BB in making $$ through abusing Pakistan as a Joint Venture for Corruption! And he's fooling everyone! I can write a book on his corruption. Whichever officers objected to his massive and dirty corruption, he took them off their roles! TO hide his corruption, he threatens to divide Pakistan and instigates violence to be in power no matter what happens to the country,

His people on this very forum are insulting the military, telling overseas Pakistanis not to send remittances, telling IMF not to give loans to Pakistan so it defaults. Do we need India when IK is doing their job?

Uzair Younus has no sympathy for Imran whatsoever... He leans on other side..

Who is this Uzair?

Reko diq Kisi or mulk me hota to usko billions of dollars kama Kay deta salaana.
. Hamary Pas hy is waja se Ulta ham billions of dollars pay Kar rahy apni bewakofio ki qeemat.
Shows the incompetence of our people/leaders that we as nation produced, I would expect something better from IK, but the idiots kick him out. Allah has bless us with resources and lots of potential for tourism but our people/leaders/terrorism etc is literally eating the country from within.

Shows the incompetence of our people/leaders that we as nation produced, I would expect something better from IK, but the idiots kick him out. Allah has bless us with resources and lots of potential for tourism but our people/leaders/terrorism etc is literally eating the country from within.

Allah has blessed us with resources and idiotic mind. It's like you get immortality but everything or everyone that you touch, vanishes.

Pathetic can't even dig out gold with usage of Mazdoor / workers
People were digging coal mines and gold mines since 1800's

Per a good economist friend, when this is all done, very little will be seen by the Pakistani government or Baluchistan. This will be a rolling loss over time.

It was Imran Khan's Daddy who worked VERY HARD behind the scenes to fix this situation. IK can't help Pakistan a DOLLAR. The man embarrasses a nation by selling Gifted watches, and asks the countries working in Pakistan to pay up large bribe or their projects will stop!! And that's what upset the Chinese, the Saudis, the Emeratis and the West. The ONLY person IK really helped was his wife Bushra BB in making $$ through abusing Pakistan as a Joint Venture for Corruption! And he's fooling everyone! I can write a book on his corruption. Whichever officers objected to his massive and dirty corruption, he took them off their roles! TO hide his corruption, he threatens to divide Pakistan and instigates violence to be in power no matter what happens to the country,

His people on this very forum are insulting the military, telling overseas Pakistanis not to send remittances, telling IMF not to give loans to Pakistan so it defaults. Do we need India when IK is doing their job?

Who is this Uzair?

Well, No sensible person can defend PMLN/PPP joint veture after witnessing last 8 months.
IK may not be the perfect PM but for God's sake you are comparing him with the 30/40 years ruling elite which are known for corruption. It was your leader Shareefs & Zardaris who for decades made corruption cases against each other.

The multi-million dollar property empire and businesses of these families outside Pakistan are quite obvious for their mega corruptions over the years. How come 20,21 yrs old sons of Ishaq Dar could buy 100s of million dirham worth HDS Towers ??. They bought HDS skyscrappers when they were only in early 20s and their father was Finance minister of Pak. You just have to have some common sense to feel that how corrupt this family is. People say oh their grandpapa was a rich man. So how come that money is not getting exhausted ? How come only Grand Pa was rich and now everyone of them is filthy rich ? Even their servants ? Billions of rupees found in their servant accounts.

As far as IK is concerned, I know he was not perfect and did mistakes but I know for sure that he has ZERO property outside pak, ZERO dollar accounts, ZERO businesses outside. So if Pak goes bankrupt then make your own guess who will suffer most among Shareef, Zardari and Khan. The shareefs / zardaris have no issue with dollar shooting up as their have plenty of those.

As far as "ghari" is concerned. LOL! Could not expect this from an educated person. I mean you too fell for GEO & Paid propaganda ??. This is biggest proof itself that IK is an honest person. A personal gift sold according to the law and that's all you found using entire state's power and agencies. You found no properties outside, ill gotten money, no business outside, no nothing but ghari after ISI, FIA, ECP and everyone trying to find anything.. ???

I wasn't IK supporter but I was critique of some of his policies but last 8 months truly changed my mind. IK's tenure was hit by the greatest jolt of Pandemic, Inflation hit even the World's richest countries and by the magnitude you can't imagine. Pakistan did exceptionally well in the Pandemic and even at that time International fuel prices were at their highest.. Industry was thriving, Record exports, remittances, record textfiles, record bikes manufacturing and 6% growth according to this govt statistics even.

What changed in PDM's 8 rule is as follows: (When the entire corrupt elite joined, the kind of looting / mismanagement happened is at another level. I remember, you said the economy will improve in 2,3 months LOL!. One could only dream about that if staticitics today show that new job openings are made, new exports are happening, new manufacturing plants are inaugrated and things like that and then you can predict that okay in 2,4 months economy may revive.... but the signs today are showing extremely scary picture and complete disaster in next months as your manufacturing plants are shutting down and 1000s of people are losing their jobs. This is all mismanagement. You never had to block LC's for spares & raw material.

tweet_Capture____.PNG

tweetCapture.PNG

tweet1Capture.PNG

There are too many other statics, don't want to make it too big. But NOTHING is good. The whole idea of giving the rule to 12 party coalition was a disaster. They don't have strong mandate to take strong decisions. Secondly everyone joined for their own sake, not for the country. People's mandate (for 5 years) in 2018 was for PTI. It should have completed its tenure, If you to remove a govt which was given mandate by the people then you must go back to the people (by holding elections again) Otherwise, people will feel betrayed as their basic rights are robbed and it will have a trickle down effect on everything, business confidence, investments and economy as a whole.

Do you want to buy a bridge? It is a bit old but useable. Only 1,000 Rupees
View attachment 906409

Let me guess, one of IK's contractors who built the Peshawer BRT built this for 1 billion, it became old within 2 years when it was supposed to last for 100 years. Now it's being sold for 1000 Rupees. Just like watches worth a few million dollars were sold for a few thousand dollars.

This is the story of blood sucking corrupt politicians at work!

Did he not have FOUR FULL YEARS to show something. When one can't do jack in FOUR years, it is guaranteed he for sure wouldn't do anything in the 5th. Unless ofcourse his Mrs. would produce something out of black cloud through magic :crazy:

The idiots didn't kick him out. The DADDY's saw the retard baby wasn't walking, he kept sh*tting in his nappies and the house was a mess and all foreign governments didn't want to give this baby hefty bribes. So he was replaced in Parliament by his opponents. The daddy just didn't support the retard baby. I am PROUD of my Army to become a neutral party to these blood sucking politicians political drama. All Pakistani current politicians are like used Condoms, Period!

Not a single ounce of gold sold and already paying billions. Can happen only in this corrupt banana republic of hypocrites.

Baloch nationalists and terrorists are on another level. Same project in India, state would barely get 10%. Here Balochistan get 35% from resources extracted without investing a penny along with thousands of permanent jobs. All risk is taken by foreign company and federal govt. $10 billion isn't small risk in terrorist infested province and politically unstable country where judges cancel projects on whims. Balochistan govt cannot even provide security to project.

Reko diq is small piece of land, this agreement is just for 1 bloc of land in reko diq mine out of 10.

If they think this isn't good deal, then do it yourself in land beside this one. Balochistan govt wasted Rs10 billion and then abandoned the project.

If this is succesful then more foreign investment is expected to mine other areas in reko diq, if Baloch play by rules.

Last edited:
Stupid , 0 ounce of gold extracted gifting away 900 million dollar because it is not from own pocket but from pocket of people of Pakistan

Stupid , 0 ounce of gold extracted gifting away 900 million dollar because it is not from own pocket but from pocket of people of Pakistan

Its for 25% share from other company that pulled out. With that Pakistan overall share is now 50%. Probably 65% with royalities and all.

Back
Top Bottom