What's new

Reject US aid, says Imran Khan

If Pakistan is willing to sacrifice its Military budget, then definitely Pakistan can reject its aid form the US.
But given the circumstances, if the GoP gives a good governance for the next 10 years, Pakistan's forex reserves , etc will increase.
For example take Russia, At the end of the cold war the economy of Russia was not well, but when Putin came to power, he did justice to his job by making Russia strong again. I wish that Pakistan become self sustainable in all fields at the earliest, that will ensure peace and prosperity. I ask for forgiveness form the Pakistani brothers and sisters for our history being so twisted, I wish that we become friends and not foes in the future.

lol please don't speak of things you know little of.

GDP per capita is only a measure of how much, as in $$$, a country's citizenry produces. That's it.

The real measure of a country's wealth is its forex reserves.

Forex Reserves of Pakistan- $17-18bn

Forex Reserves of India- $302 bn

Let's start talking now...

India also has a much larger external debt than Pakistan.

So the actual wealth of India is the same as Pakistan and a lot of other countries.

In India, cows and buffaloes are not reared for meat unlike in the US, Argentina, Australia and elsewhere.

Hence, they are not quite acceptable to the palate.

There is a vast difference between beef found in India and those found abroad.

Indian mutton is not gram fed and so when one eats mutton abroad, the gram fed mutton smell a wee bit odd.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

And the FOREX?

I think some Indians don't know that India has over a billion people, Pakistan has 160 million, which contributes to a much greater external debt.

Forex minus external debt is similar between India and Pakistan.

I think some Indians don't know that India has over a billion people, Pakistan has 160 million, which contributes to a much greater external debt.

Right.

Let us have the Einstein to explain.

And also tell us why Pakistan is then equal to India in growth?

India also has a much larger external debt than Pakistan.

So the actual wealth of India is the same as Pakistan and a lot of other countries.

Just explain us what you want to say

Cause your posts are totally different with each other

Right.

Let us have the Einstein to explain.

And also tell us why Pakistan is then equal to India in growth?

I didn't say anything about growth.

But if you want to use growth rates since 1947, Pakistan and India are about equal. They go through phases where one is better than the other, but on average they're not too different. Right now India has a higher growth rate, Pakistan a lower one due to floods, wars etc. This isn't going to remain.

I did say that Pakistan's economic situation isn't too different to India's. Actual wealth using Forex alone is silly. Actual wealth of a nation using Forex minus external debt will give you a much better indication of the worth of a nation. You can build up huge Forex without having any money in theory but it doesnt mean anything.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Just explain us what you want to say

Cause your posts are totally different with each other

They're not different. They say the same thing.

Aw won't you want to degrade his opinion? Since cricketers are not best of the brains.. you want to mention to downgrade Imran Khan's opinion. Insane Media witches!

No intention to troll but just a question,

are other common Pakistanis as willing as Mr. Imran Khan to pay taxes?

as it is most Pakistanis pay little tax.

As a private fund-raiser IK secured 1 BILLION Ruppees... IN JUST ONE HOUR...

In total he "ALONE" collected 2 BILLION...

PPL would be more than wiling to give taxes under his government...

As a private fund-raiser IK secured 1 BILLION Ruppees... IN JUST ONE HOUR...

In total he "ALONE" collected 2 BILLION...

PPL would be more than wiling to give taxes under his government...

Well if Pakistani's decide to do service to their country and decide to start paying tax, you do not need any aid that is fact. There is billions of dollars that only few people can give you. The fact is that we are selfish people, we are not the bread that like to work hard to build the country. India is no different, look at the scams that has happened recently.

Can anyone explain me something:

We are an agricultural country right, And produce more than our needs?? Then why do some people in media say that if U.S cuts our aid, we have to eat grass?? HONESTLY!! Why??? :what:

Because from soaps to coke, everything else in Pakistan comes from outside countries. How are you going to use agricultural produce for other things.

Back
Top Bottom