What's new

Reject terrorism and fight TTP (Video)

sip[ah Mohammadi was successfully eliminated by the security agencies because the will was there to eradicate them. whereas the same will is lacking for LeJ and SSP their leaders who have multiple murders in their name walk free from the courts and have the witnesses of their crimes murdered even while in custody.

its the universal law of might is right. the weaker minorities will always be on the receiving end in the whole world and normally excuses will be made for the excesses by the majority. the shocking part is that same sectarian terrorists are now also spilling the blood of Sunni Muslims and hypocrites are deciding to blame Pakistan army for siding with America for such killing.

I agree. I have reports suggesting they still operate but key members were arrested during Zia time too. It is indeed a lack of will. I am glad someone admits this and sympathizes. I know of a case where sympathizing has made things easier and saying things like it is equal for us all has worsened the situation. We should be understanding towards others. You don't tell a Hazara widow who just lost someone that "it happens to everyone" A journalist contact did it and she was very angry and emotional-now she is outside the nation and never even thinks of Pakistan. We made mistakes. Time to rectify them-please for godsake identify them and rectify them. I want my nations issues solved.

Also do note the spectacular raid in the heart of Wana for commander Qasim. But we can't get those killing our people? I don't know what I can call this but misplaced priorities and indirect sympathy if not direct for terrorists attacking Pakistan.Years ago I wouldn't have believed there is a mole in ISI, denying obstreperously and vehemently as Nationalist lord. Today I would.

Pakistan / India were divided on religious lines and even a 4th grader can tell

Pakistan was made on religious grounds........ India was/is/will be a secular
Since we are a secular state So the division on basis of religion is out of scope

Pakistan was made on religious grounds........ India was/is/will be a secular
Since we are a secular state So the division on basis of religion is out of scope

So many good natured posters make $tupid remarks based on some "chalta maal" 5 grade sarkari school history book.

My dear poster,

Just ask a simple question. If Pakistan was made on religious grounds then why 99% of Mullahs at that time were deathly against it, these Mullah Tullahs declared Pakistan's founder Jinnah as Kafir and a Hindu-agent, and one Mullah party actually tried to assassinate Jinnah.

Just read a bit more than 5th grade books please and then post. Otherwise it is just childish discussion.

Thank you

So many good natured posters make $tupid remarks based on some "chalta maal" 5 grade sarkari school history book.

My dear poster,

Just ask a simple question. If Pakistan was made on religious grounds then why 99% of Mullahs at that time were deathly against it, these Mullah Tullahs declared Pakistan's founder Jinnah as Kafir and a Hindu-agent, and one Mullah party actually tried to assassinate Jinnah.

Just read a bit more than 5th grade books please and then post. Otherwise it is just childish discussion.

Thank you

Dear FaujHistorian,

I guess both of us will agree that though the formation of Pakistan may have been as a secular state or an Islamic state, what it is now is a far cry from the original vision ( India is also very different from what its founding fathers dreams). Today, we see Pakistan as the hotbed of terrorism, a nuclear power that is fighting a war within its national borders and where majority of population is confused about the vision of their nation. Pakistan has an issue with Palestine, Kashmir,Bosnia and god knows what all. What it fails to see is that until it becomes strong as a nation it cant due a thing about those issues.

There were many posts here justifying terrorism in Kashmir. I may sound arrogant , aggressive or whatever, but Kashmir will not be a part of Pakistan. Will it be a part of India? Well the way I see it is yes it will be. In any case Pakistan wont get any more of Kashmir than it presently holds and therefore for Pakistan to fight for so called rights of Kashmiris is lame (atleast at this point in history)

Pragmatically, if you adopt an approach to solve a problem and the approach doesnt work then you change it. In case of Kashmir, Pakistan needs to understand whether the approach has worked or not. If anything it has made Kashmir into a fortress.

Personally, I want to sympathize with Kashmiri muslims but my sympathy alone is not enough. I think a large population of India believes that we will not give Kashmir no matter how much sacrifice we have to make. Its about our national pride. If need be, many of us will be willing to kill every single living thing in Kashmir but wont let Kashmir be a part of Pakistan.

Kashmir's independence will be a very difficult thing to achieve as there is serious mistrust. The best possible that Kashmiris will get is to live under Indian dominion as a semi-independent state. TBH , I feel thats also very difficult to acheive in today's circumstances.

Dear FaujHistorian,

I guess both of us will agree that though the formation of Pakistan may have been as a secular state or an Islamic state, .....

Dear DG,

No we do not agree on this statement of yours. All these secular vs. Islamic labels are the creation of Hindu dominated media back in the 30s and 40s and still being parroted by the blind followers.

I repeat if Pakistan was made on religious grounds then why 99.99999999% of Mullahs at that time were deathly against it, these Mullah Tullahs declared Pakistan's founder Jinnah as Kafir and a Hindu-agent, and one Mullah party actually tried to assassinate Jinnah.

. Today, we see Pakistan as the hotbed of terrorism, a nuclear power that is fighting a war within its national borders .......
Only an Indian with nth degree prejudice, who never have been to Pakistan, never scene it with his own eyes, would blindly quote paisa akhbar (tabloid) al cheapo TV talk shows.

And it is a pity, that someone who is so close culturally to us, and with so much common Muslim heritage, and so much common history would spit out 5th grade sarkari school analysis, when the need of hour is to use a bit more brain than a 11 years old.

Sorry for my harsh words. But this is being done by so many Indians who are otherwise very nice and humble people. Perhaps we should blame it on ignorance, perhaps on caste-ism oriented politics of India or something. But I cannot explain the reason of this prejudice otherwise.

You come to Pakistan, visit Lahore, karachi, and Islamabad.

Go to Sargodha, and Faisalabad.

Meet people, travel, and if you still find that our beautiful country has any more militant movements than your beautiful country, or local lawlessness, or other ills, then I'll accept your assertions.

Because they will be based on some foundation.,

But for now, your pov is worse than Leftie commie Goras printing in commie rags of the West, venting against Pakistan because we were part of anti-commie global campaign, while Indians were sucking commie thumb (and I say it nicely by saying "thumb").

So please do not give us lectures that are a hideous combination of Islamism, Commies, and some lowly news rag from patna or some other BIMARU state's cesspool. Thank you.

There were many posts here justifying terrorism in Kashmir. I may sound arrogant , aggressive or whatever, but Kashmir will not be a part of Pakistan. .....

Not sure why would you of all people, drag Kashmir in this.

my original post (that you my dear poster responded to) never even mentioned the K word.

Why the K word is driving Indians Krazy, huh?

I tell you for the nth time as I have said the exact same words in so many other threads where Indian posters love to bring up K word for no reason at all.

For many Pakistanis Kashmir is an issue based on constitution. And I am talking about Indian constitution that grants totally special and fundamentally different status to Kashmir as compared to any other state in India.

That once you grant a special status, you don't rob the population by trickery and thuggery from their political ambitions.

I hope you understand it now.

Both Indian and Pakistani intellectuals are responsible for letting the constitutional issue of Kashmir turn into a Jih@di issue. We let it fester for such a long time, we remained inactive for such a long time that a relatively simple constitutional issue got hijacked by the forces of evil, death, murder, and destruction.

Peace to you my fellow poster, peace to you.

No but I oppose attack of Army on our own people on American orders

Dunno from where you come from Zarvan miah, I don't know if you were born in Pak or not.

Because you have no idea and no maturity to differentiate between a policeman and thug.

Because you support bank robbing thugs and blame the policeman as if he is taking directions from Martians, Moonians, Sunians, and you name it.

And this shows the mental maturity of a 10 years old, or someone who has been locked up in a dark hujra of a Mad-house madrrassh for too long.

God knows what they do to little boys locked up in a dark hujra of a Mad-house madrrassh for too long.

Perhaps you got the Catholic treatment, perhaps you avoided it somehow.

But your constant attacks on Pak army clearly show that you are bearded Indian agent, or even a Russian ex-commie agent hell bent on creating trouble and civil war in Pakistan.

Because No patriotic Pakistani would ever attack Pakistani army, our precious sons and brothers who have given ultimate sacrifices so that such munafiqeen can live peacefully in Islamabad.

And that's a shame.

Because your place of residence in Islamabad is being protected by the same Pakistani law enforcement personnel that you constantly b-!-tc-h about like a petty Talib-bozo.

The same Talbi-bozos who attack little girls, shoot them in the head, and conspire to assassinate our precious soldiers.

This type of behavior is worse than Munafiqeen of Makkah and Madina, who lived among Muslims, benefited from their protection, and yet in the first possible chance supported the Kuffar so that to destroy the precious little state from within.

This is what you doing constantly, by living in Islamabad and yet trying to destroy Pakistan from within.

Shameful Munafiqeen.

Pretty shameful.

Krait you should know the difference between Kashmiri Mujahideen and TTP! Kashmiri Mujahideen fight Indian army while TTP attacks civilians! In the eyes of Pakistani people, Indian army is an aggresor in Kashmir and fighting Indian army in Kashmir is real Jihad;however, TTP is not doing any Jihad because they are killing innocents all over! Pakistani's and we do not support killing of any innocent anywhere including Kashmir so yeah there is a Big difference! As much as we want, our wish will not come true because Kashmir will probably not be solved in the next 100 years so there is expected to be more voilence! Sad but true!

Indian army is present to restore peace in the valley. It will not tolerate any kind of violence directed towards it or against the innocents. If you can learn how to reign in violence like our army has done in Kashmir then you guys can do the same.
If you start separating good jihad and bad jihad then you blur the lines and you end up supporting the wrong guys. Now the world agrees with us. If you want to be isolated from rest of the world, then it your choice.

sippah Mohammadi was successfully eliminated by the security agencies because the will was there to eradicate them. whereas the same will is lacking for LeJ and SSP their leaders who have multiple murders in their name walk free from the courts and have the witnesses of their crimes murdered even while in custody.

its the universal law of might is right. the weaker minorities will always be on the receiving end in the whole world and normally excuses will be made for the excesses by the majority. the shocking part is that same sectarian terrorists are now also spilling the blood of Sunni Muslims and hypocrites are deciding to blame Pakistan army for siding with America for such killing.
Sir That so untrue , Karachi is filled with S.M.P , They operating with a political party Sometimes even in the name of ethnic group . Even we always use to see wall chalking in major parts of City , Its something like " S.M.P Back " .
Ever heard about this man , Alleged murderer of 100, Ajmal Pahari, walks free - geo.tv , He is a militia man of S.M.P brigade + He also work in MQm's militia brigade and their hundreds of these man are operating in Karachi . Just Go through incidents and you will get to know the role of political parties in power politic and Sectarian conflict.
Sectarian Violence in Sindh - 2012::South Asia Terrorism Portal
Terrorism-related Incidents in Karachi- 2013::South Asia Terrorism Portal

Sir Wat is that ? Now also Blame L-e-J and SSP for that , What kind of intelligence you are gathering? Or I don't understand why are you hiding Facts? Aapse Zyada behtar tu phir civilians ki intelligence gathering hey K kisne kya kiya hey . You are getting habitual of hiding behind the L-e-J or TTP name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno from where you come from Zarvan miah, I don't know if you were born in Pak or not.

Because you have no idea and no maturity to differentiate between a policeman and thug.

Because you support bank robbing thugs and blame the policeman as if he is taking directions from Martians, Moonians, Sunians, and you name it.

And this shows the mental maturity of a 10 years old, or someone who has been locked up in a dark hujra of a Mad-house madrrassh for too long.

God knows what they do to little boys locked up in a dark hujra of a Mad-house madrrassh for too long.

Perhaps you got the Catholic treatment, perhaps you avoided it somehow.

But your constant attacks on Pak army clearly show that you are bearded Indian agent, or even a Russian ex-commie agent hell bent on creating trouble and civil war in Pakistan.

Because No patriotic Pakistani would ever attack Pakistani army, our precious sons and brothers who have given ultimate sacrifices so that such munafiqeen can live peacefully in Islamabad.

And that's a shame.

Because your place of residence in Islamabad is being protected by the same Pakistani law enforcement personnel that you constantly b-!-tc-h about like a petty Talib-bozo.

The same Talbi-bozos who attack little girls, shoot them in the head, and conspire to assassinate our precious soldiers.

This type of behavior is worse than Munafiqeen of Makkah and Madina, who lived among Muslims, benefited from their protection, and yet in the first possible chance supported the Kuffar so that to destroy the precious little state from within.

This is what you doing constantly, by living in Islamabad and yet trying to destroy Pakistan from within.

Shameful Munafiqeen.

Pretty shameful.
Sir your Army became touts of America after 9/11 and attacked its own people and invaded them in 2003 and killed them for 4 years and than in 2007 TTP was formed and they started taking revenge Sir yes you have behaved like Munafiqeens who became touts of Kufr and and tried to harm their own people shame on you

Sir your Army became touts of America after 9/11 and attacked its own people and invaded them in 2003 and killed them for 4 years and than in 2007 TTP was formed and they started taking revenge Sir yes you have behaved like Munafiqeens who became touts of Kufr and and tried to harm their own people shame on you

Question: why does CIA not chase Zarvan and secular Pakistani nationalists in Canada find themselves in trouble as they chase us?

Similar question: Why CIA can chase an innocent Afia Siddiqui and can't get Hakimullah Maseed.

The answer is simple... they do not care about us and our people. Our deaths do not matter to them. We are expendable tools to be used. The real Wahabi terrorists can do anything they will pick us up because Wahabis are their allies. It is fun when US says they are committed to fighting terror and blame Pakistan while they make things harder for us constantly.

Down with DPC. Next DPC should secular and shouldn't have one mullah. The wahabi is always either a stooge or calls his own people Kaffir and tout nad munafiqeen. Zarvan we had no choice. There is sometimes the use of logic is better than emotions.

Question: why does CIA not chase Zarvan and secular Pakistani nationalists in Canada find themselves in trouble?

Similar question: Why CIA can chase an innocent Afia Siddiqui and can't get Hakimullah Maseed.

The answer is simple... they do not care about us and our people. Our deaths do not matter to them. We are expendable tools to be used. The real Wahabi terrorists can do anything they will pick us up because Wahabis are their allies. It is fun when US says they are committed to fighting terror and blame Pakistan while they make things harder for us constantly.

Down with DPC. Next DPC should secular and shouldn't have one mullah. The wahabi is always either a stooge or calls his own people Kaffir and tout nad munafiqeen. Zarvan we had no choice. There is sometimes the use of logic is better than emotions.
Yes they don't chase secualrs because they have become their slaves speak their language those who stand for Islam and work for Islam are targetted yes they will never target traitor among Muslims who have sold thier Islam for dollars We have only one choice Islam not the kuf of secualrism secualr will sell ............. for dollars

As a I said before,

You mister Zarvan,

are standing on the dead bodies of Pakistani civilians and children and women and our precious jawans and officers,

and actively encouraging insurrection against our army,

This is munfaiqat of nth degree,

And you should thank your lucky stars that in 21st century we no longer kick Munafiqs (hyocrites) out of country or outright hang them in the square.

Your Talib-bozo friends and your Mullah tormentors in dark hujraz turned Green square in Swat into "khooni chowk" (blood letting square),

They killed and shot little girls and their women teachers,

And you Mr. Zarwan have a gall to come on a Pakistani military forum and accuse us of something we never do,

all the while spreading your munafiq message.

Why don't you leave Pakistan and Islamabad and live in some la la land established by the Talib-bozos?

But you won't

Because Talib-bozos and Indian Hindus need bearded people like you to spread anarchy in our beautiful country and try to destroy it from within.

But I tell you this, your efforts will fail, our beautiful country will survive,
very similar to the time

When Munafiqeen like you tried to destroy a nascent Madina state from within, but you and your ilk failed 1400 years ago, and you will fail again.

It is still time you repent and become patriotic Pakistani before the time comes

When

all those who are encouraging treason and insurrection against our precious soldiers and our brave officers,

all those munafiqeen will be brought to justice.

only then these munafiqeen qill realize that they had done wrong

by supporting Talib-bozos the killers of little girls.

It is still time!

Question: why does CIA not chase Zarvan and secular Pakistani nationalists in Canada find themselves in trouble as they chase us?

Dear HS,

Please my dear dear poster,

f the CIA or any other entity that doesn't belong to Pakistan.

Why the heck are your destroying and derailing your thread?

What CIA does to an American citizen / resident Siddique or Awlaki is none of our business.

What we must focus on are the hypocrites munafiqeen within our country who are supporting insurrection against our soldiers and officers.

Damnd the Munafiqeen,

Damn those who stand on the dead bodies of Pakistani girls and women teachers

Damn those who want to kill our soldiers and jawans.

it is time we dealt with Munafiqeen on our terms and with our hands (instead of bringing any 3rd country to confuse everyone).

peace

Dear HS,

Please my dear dear poster,

f the CIA or any other entity that doesn't belong to Pakistan.

Why the heck are your destroying and derailing your thread?

What CIA does to an American citizen / resident Siddique or Awlaki is none of our business.

What we must focus on are the hypocrites munafiqeen within our country who are supporting insurrection against our soldiers and officers.

Damnd the Munafiqeen,

Damn those who stand on the dead bodies of Pakistani girls and women teachers

Damn those who want to kill our soldiers and jawans.

it is time we dealt with Munafiqeen on our terms and with our hands (instead of bringing any 3rd country to confuse everyone).

peace

Its related yaar. I believe they should go after the TTP rather than just focus their attention fully on Haqqani and Hekmatyar. There is a lot that can be done but US is not interested in stabilizing Pakistan. The thing is they can chase down entire political organizations and try and shut them in North America but they can't get these Wahabi terrorists? Its a thought-provoking question because I wanted my lawyers (Nationalist groupings) to fight these cases of innocent people being framed and a lot were drunkards with crimes such as rape (that also unproven) framed on false charges. Even top terrorist on the list Shukrijumah is not a terrorist. I can guarantee.

They don't want to focus on those terrorists attacking us.

Back
Top Bottom