What's new

Reject terrorism and fight TTP (Video)

Its related yaar. I believe they should go after the TTP rather than just focus their attention fully on Haqqani and Hekmatyar. There is a lot that can be done but US is not interested in stabilizing Pakistan. The thing is they can chase down entire political organizations and try and shut them in North America but they can't get these Wahabi terrorists? Its a thought-provoking question because I wanted my lawyers (Nationalist groupings) to fight these cases of innocent people being framed and a lot were drunkards with crimes such as rape (that also unproven) framed on false charges. Even top terrorist on the list Shukrijumah is not a terrorist. I can guarantee.

They don't want to focus on those terrorists attacking us.

Whoa!

Didn't expect a Pakistani think tank to suggest outsourcing the job of capturing / killing bad guys within our OWN fing territory.

We surely are turning into langra loola aka cripples of nth degree. Sorry to say!

Following your line, I hate to see Chinese asking CIA, Oh ho! We have uighar problem, can you please please come kill them for us. Please please. We are just langra loola nation. Please please CIA when are you coming

I tell you, Chinese will never ever never ever do or suggest a thing like this. At least not their Think Tanks.

China is a big country, but I won't see this even in smaller countries that have 1/10 our strength.

Because we are trying very hard to make Pakisttanis become langra loola people.

Really really sorry to see this.

If Pakistan supports Afghan Taliban who are killing US soldiers, why people expect a super power to ignore it. US will do what's best for its interestj ust like Pakistan is doing.

One shouldn't be dependent on others for their own security neither should they blame others and not admit own faults.

If you have wrong policy and concept of Good Taliban - Bad Taliban, its obvious that other nations will retaliate in similar fashion.

Its govts. and Armed forces job to protect their citizens. lets first find fault in our own system both in Govt. and in Armed Force.

Whoa!

Didn't expect a Pakistani think tank to suggest outsourcing the job of capturing / killing bad guys within our OWN fing territory.

We surely are turning into langra loola aka cripples of nth degree. Sorry to say!

Following your line, I hate to see Chinese asking CIA, Oh ho! We have uighar problem, can you please please come kill them for us. Please please. We are just langra loola nation. Please please CIA when are you coming

I tell you, Chinese will never ever never ever do or suggest a thing like this. At least not their Think Tanks.

China is a big country, but I won't see this even in smaller countries that have 1/10 our strength.

Because we are trying very hard to make Pakisttanis become langra loola people.

Really really sorry to see this.

Then why are they outsourcing their job-Nazir, Hekmatyar and Haqqani onto us, why they with the largest force don't solve these issues themselves. We want them to get Fazlullah and Hakimullah maseedm they want to get bahadar and the aforementioned guys with no wish to get TTP. You do not read the intricacies of the war. I am seriously alienated with the US. You trust them so much the same will happen to you eventually. We have to guard our own interests.

I wanted to use their model but they aren't interested in helping but using us rather for their own gains-this severely impacted on my thinking.

The moment US is mentioned you get frustrated. Don't reply if you have to attack the poster. You can post much better than this.

If Pakistan supports Afghan Taliban who are killing US soldiers, why people expect a super power to ignore it. US will do what's best for its interestj ust like Pakistan is doing.

One shouldn't be dependent on others for their own security neither should they blame others and not admit own faults.

If you have wrong policy and concept of Good Taliban - Bad Taliban, its obvious that other nations will retaliate in similar fashion.

Its govts. and Armed forces job to protect their citizens. lets first find fault in our own system both in Govt. and in Armed Force.

The issue is priorities rather than good or bad Taliban. The distinction shouldn't be used to shower the TTP or Afghan Taliban in praises. If that is done the purpose of the distinction is destroyed. It is about priorities and US has its straight. The drone chart will show 80% of strikes are on other groups than TTP. This is proof that they are targetting those specifically attacking them.

Then why are they outsourcing their job-Nazir, Hekmatyar and Haqqani onto us, why they with the largest force don't solve these issues themselves. We want them to get Fazlullah and Hakimullah maseedm they want to get bahadar and the aforementioned guys with no wish to get TTP. You do not read the intricacies of the war. I am seriously alienated with the US. You trust them so much the same will happen to you eventually. We have to guard our own interests.

I wanted to use their model but they aren't interested in helping but using us rather for their own gains-this severely impacted on my thinking. .....

No one is outsourcing Hekmatyar goons.

They are hiding in our fing territory and not in Montana.

Please be reasonable here.

We are supposed to keep our country clean of Talbi-bozo vermin. That's our job. Not someone elses.

Unless you are heck-bent on turining our nation into bunch of lagra loola aka cripple of nth degree.

peace to you.

We are supposed to keep our country clean of Talbi-bozo vermin. That's our job. Not someone elses.
Unless you are heck-bent on turining our nation into bunch of lagra loola aka cripple of nth degree.
peace to you.

Is it also our job to keep Afghanistan clean of Talib Bozo? Is it unreasonable to ask of those who mouth do more" to actually do more themselves?

As a I said before,

You mister Zarvan,

are standing on the dead bodies of Pakistani civilians and children and women and our precious jawans and officers,

and actively encouraging insurrection against our army,

This is munfaiqat of nth degree,

And you should thank your lucky stars that in 21st century we no longer kick Munafiqs (hyocrites) out of country or outright hang them in the square.

Your Talib-bozo friends and your Mullah tormentors in dark hujraz turned Green square in Swat into "khooni chowk" (blood letting square),

They killed and shot little girls and their women teachers,

And you Mr. Zarwan have a gall to come on a Pakistani military forum and accuse us of something we never do,

all the while spreading your munafiq message.

Why don't you leave Pakistan and Islamabad and live in some la la land established by the Talib-bozos?

But you won't

Because Talib-bozos and Indian Hindus need bearded people like you to spread anarchy in our beautiful country and try to destroy it from within.

But I tell you this, your efforts will fail, our beautiful country will survive,
very similar to the time

When Munafiqeen like you tried to destroy a nascent Madina state from within, but you and your ilk failed 1400 years ago, and you will fail again.

It is still time you repent and become patriotic Pakistani before the time comes

When

all those who are encouraging treason and insurrection against our precious soldiers and our brave officers,

all those munafiqeen will be brought to justice.

only then these munafiqeen qill realize that they had done wrong

by supporting Talib-bozos the killers of little girls.

It is still time!

Mr you attacked your own people the didn't attacked you you were the one who killed them first bombed them sold them on American orders and for dollars and kept doing it for 4 years and than in 2007 they formed TTP and started taking revenge you betrayed Islam and Muslims you are the traitors you are the mass murderers and touts of kufr you sold Pakistan to USA

Is it also our job to keep Afghanistan clean of Talib Bozo? Is it unreasonable to ask of those who mouth do more" to actually do more themselves?

No Sireeeee! Not at all.

Why would you come up with such an apparently looose argument?

They only asked to control our fing territory. Ok, more correctly the territory we claim to be ours (but we did a squat to really control a section of it).

Don't you guys feel ashamed to the nth degree that North Wazirastani territory is being treated like a blind wh@re that is being screwe@d by every Tom, Dick, abdullah, and Abu?

Don't you feel an iota of shame that we utterly refuse to control it by hook and crook while Talib-bozos use this as a sanctury to kill innocent girls both in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Where is our sense of patriotism,

Did we just sacrifice our patriotism on the alter of Lefties, commies and Islamists,

that the only thing we are now left with is to heckle one gora country or the other,

While Talib-bozos rape Pakistan and kill its little girls.

This sure looks like Koffar of Makkah who use to burry their girls alive.

This sure looks like it.

Sorry to say.

Extremely sorry to say

Mr you attacked your own people the didn't attacked you you were the one who killed them first bombed them sold them on American orders and for dollars and kept doing it for 4 years and than in 2007 they formed TTP and started taking revenge you betrayed Islam and Muslims you are the traitors you are the mass murderers and touts of kufr you sold Pakistan to USA

Look bud!

obviously you are not a diplomat. you don't work for Pakistani foreign service, so the rules of immunity do not apply to you.

If an non-diplomat f an American girl and run to Pakistan, we are not going to protect him.

We'll haul his sorry @rse back to the USA to be tried and punished.

So quit being an open and declared sympathizer of terrorism.

Guys like you give a bad name to our beautiful religion.

All beards but kartoots are just like Munafiqeen.

What a shame!

utter shame!

No Sireeeee! Not at all.

Why would you come up with such an apparently looose argument?

They only asked to control our fing territory. Ok, more correctly the territory we claim to be ours (but we did a squat to really control a section of it).

Don't you guys feel ashamed to the nth degree that North Wazirastani territory is being treated like a blind wh@re that is being screwe@d by every Tom, Dick, abdullah, and Abu?

Don't you feel an iota of shame that we utterly refuse to control it by hook and crook while Talib-bozos use this as a sanctury to kill innocent girls both in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Where is our sense of patriotism,

Did we just sacrifice our patriotism on the alter of Lefties, commies and Islamists,

that the only thing we are now left with is to heckle one gora country or the other,

While Talib-bozos rape Pakistan and kill its little girls.

This sure looks like Koffar of Makkah who use to burry their girls alive.

This sure looks like it.

Sorry to say.

Extremely sorry to say

Look bud!

obviously you are not a diplomat. you don't work for Pakistani foreign service, so the rules of immunity do not apply to you.

If an non-diplomat f an American girl and run to Pakistan, we are not going to protect him.

We'll haul his sorry @rse back to the USA to be tried and punished.

So quit being an open and declared sympathizer of terrorism.

Guys like you give a bad name to our beautiful religion.

All beards but kartoots are just like Munafiqeen.

What a shame!

utter shame!

Beard is the sunnah of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and you are making fun of beard this shows your reality secondly Sir it was your Army who attacked them first and killed them and after 4 years they started taking revenge Sir that is fact every one knows it

and now whole of Tribal areas has turned against you thanks to your blunders in Tribal areas of all sorts

Beard is the sunnah of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and you are making fun of beard this shows your reality secondly Sir it was your Army who attacked them first and killed them and after 4 years they started taking revenge Sir that is fact every one knows it

and now whole of Tribal areas has turned against you thanks to your blunders in Tribal areas of all sorts

Another joke.

Beardos who are attacking and shooting little girls are now claiming to following Mohammad pbuh sunnah.

What a shameful statement

What a pathetic behavior.

Even Kuffar didn't attribute such heinous practices to our nabi and yet you are peddling something far worse than Kurffar.

FYI,

Mohammad pbuh sunnah was to stop the killing of little girls that was by the way a "fashion" among pagans of Makkah.

Just keep the history correct.

And I urge you not to spread Talib-bozo pagan and Kuffar message while standing on the dead bodies of 1000s of Pakistani women and children.

Quit this campaign of disinformation against our jawans and soldiers

Quit spreading the message of Mussailmah Kazzb towards the insurrection against Pakistani state.

Thank

you

You are right about the responsibility and that it lies on us for securing our borders and protecting our citizens. This is precisely what many people in Pakistan believe and many members here have voiced the same opinion.

But I would disagree on the first part about support. The introduction of the NA into mainstream Afghan rule has raised questions about the future of Pak-Afghan relations. There is little doubt that the NA still holds a grudge against Pakistan and the addition of India to the Afghan equation has only made Pakistan more cautious.

Plus we've taken sides against the Taliban too by joining the American camp once again. Instead of protecting our interests, we've made it seem that we are somehow fighting an American war for them. Blame it on the whole hush-hush approach we took in the beginning.

And now it seems obvious that the Talibs will return via a power-sharing agreement with Washington/Kabul. This leaves Pakistan with only one logical choice; to maintain some sort of contact with the Afghan Taliban since the NA can be counted out altogether.

To me, our choice is not anti-American. Rather pro-Pakistani. We haven't forgotten the mess we had to endure the last time the US was here. We are only making sure that we can bring the current turmoil to a more manageable level. Damage-control.

We didn't kill them first. The Armed Forces felt it was necessary to get rid of foreign fighters on our soil. Who do we blame for letting these people infest our country? Uzbeks and the Arabs are welcome to wage wars in their own countries, all I ask is not to turn Pakistan into a battle-ground for Wahhabi-Shia or Muslim-Kaafir conflicts.

If they desperately need to fight unIslamic societies, then might I suggest the totally unIslamic concept of kingdoms?

This was a video I designed with a friend providing some imput as well. It calls on Pakistanis to stand up to terrorism and demands their sympathizers to stop supporting and being sympathetic towards them. This is my message though all of it is not mine. Some of the words were added later by my friend who ran the old channel because they weren't demanding anything to be done about the Taliban. Where the music fades its the part where he has added things.

Enjoy. @Zarvan, @Patriots... this is what happening in our country. Ignoring this reality will not end it. The Taliban are doing this to us.
@Chak Bamu you should check it too because it is wrong to target Ahmediyas. It uses word Muslim often but killing anyone because of his faith is utterly wrong. It is targetted at the Mullah which is why it uses that word so often and aims to delink Pakistan to US to make the task of eliminating terror in Pakistan easier.

I think you should clarify who the terrorist are and who is behind them.

Irrationally painting a broad brush on all Mullahs is unfair and unjust while many Ulema have issued fatwas against terrorism.

You should clarify that Wahabi Mullahs (funded by our good friends in KSA) are behind sponsoring terrorism not just in Pakistan, but on a global scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should clarify who the terrorist are and who is behind them.

Irrationally painting a broad brush on all Mullahs is unfair and unjust while many Ulema have issued fatwas against terrorism.

You should clarify that Wahabi Mullahs (funded by our good friends in KSA) are behind sponsoring terrorism not just in Pakistan, but on a global scale.

I gave a local angle in the video and showed the commanders and militants wanted by us. For that kind of video i need to make it like a documentary with a crew.

peace to you.

But then Fazlullah is hiding in their controlled territory, Afghanistan-nuristan and kunar have become bastions of TTP militants. That is US's fault isn't it... as the same argument can be used. We need to concentrate on our interests first. How are we supposed to take on a new threat when we can't deal with TTP in the first place?

Another joke.

Beardos who are attacking and shooting little girls are now claiming to following Mohammad pbuh sunnah.

What a shameful statement

What a pathetic behavior.

Even Kuffar didn't attribute such heinous practices to our nabi and yet you are peddling something far worse than Kurffar.

FYI,

Mohammad pbuh sunnah was to stop the killing of little girls that was by the way a "fashion" among pagans of Makkah.

Just keep the history correct.

And I urge you not to spread Talib-bozo pagan and Kuffar message while standing on the dead bodies of 1000s of Pakistani women and children.

Quit this campaign of disinformation against our jawans and soldiers

Quit spreading the message of Mussailmah Kazzb towards the insurrection against Pakistani state.

Thank

you
I am spreading Islam you are supporting killing of Muslims on American orders you supported killing of tribal for 4 years and when they lost everything they had they started taking revenge you shouldn't have attacked them in first place now only solution is to talk to them and end this war

We didn't kill them first. The Armed Forces felt it was necessary to get rid of foreign fighters on our soil. Who do we blame for letting these people infest our country? Uzbeks and the Arabs are welcome to wage wars in their own countries, all I ask is not to turn Pakistan into a battle-ground for Wahhabi-Shia or Muslim-Kaafir conflicts.

If they desperately need to fight unIslamic societies, then might I suggest the totally unIslamic concept of kingdoms?

No sir it was your army who attacked tribal areas in 2003 they didn't do anything you killed them for four years and in 2007 the came with TTP and started striking back

But then Fazlullah is hiding in their controlled territory, Afghanistan-nuristan and kunar have become bastions of TTP militants. That is US's fault isn't it... as the same argument can be used. We need to concentrate on our interests first. How are we supposed to take on a new threat when we can't deal with TTP in the first place?

In some ways everything in the world can be blamed as USA's fault. Why just limit to Nuristan.

But then it means a $hit for our troubles.

As I said earlier my dear poster, Our territory, means our problem.

America is here today may be gone tomorrow. They have Canada and Mexico as their immediate neighbors.

We have Afghanistan.

Each one to its own.

peace

Back
Top Bottom