What's new

Reinventing the Nation: Made in China 2025

Coping from Modi's 'Make in India' :lol: Chinese simply cannot stop copying

As if India are smart? Then why your economy currently is 1/5 times of China? Or you want to come up with the hare and tortoise theory and proclaim all Indian are tortoise? :lol:

People are NEVER copycats.

It is individuals and more so their actions that are.

Yes, China has had a past of ripping off stuff. That seems to be coming to passe.

You seems to forget China has started many innovating and leading in many fields which you attention is purposely focus on one side while ignore others? When your economy reaches our same size , please then come back to lecture us. We do not need an inferior being or inferior economy model to tell us what to do.

India's U.S. Drug Rulings Earn Trade Blacklist Spot From Obama Administration

Look into the mirror before you Indian talk again.

made in china already everything is made in china so now what strategy my Chinese friends have come with !

You are an Indian and hence I would not reply in the same coin. Now would you please mind your own business and not quote me.

Manufacturing was always there since humans evolved. It was not discovered by Britain or someone.

Let us see. I think It is more of China begging India to open up its markets as Chinese economic growth is going down.
We beg India for its market?LOL.What can 1 billion poor Dalit consume?

Last edited:
We beg India for its market?LOL.What can 1 billion poor Dalit comsumer?
1 billion dalits ?? you drop to level 0 of manners and courtesy !

As if India are smart? Then why your economy currently is 1/5 times of China? Or you want to come up with the hare and tortoise theory and proclaim all Indian are tortoise? :lol:

You seems to forget China has started many innovating and leading in many fields which you attention is purposely focus on one side while ignore others? When your economy reaches our same size , please then come back to lecture us. We do not need an inferior being or inferior economy model to tell us what to do.

India's U.S. Drug Rulings Earn Trade Blacklist Spot From Obama Administration

Look into the mirror before you Indian talk again.
many china firms are blacklisted by US quality approval agency for being too hazardous products ! I think you even forget to mirror in ego !

I just revealed the reality,which is always cruel.
reality of my country I can analyze more accurately and properly than you people living far away in china ! is not that china is bad in my view I have respect for everyone who have goood qualities in them without ego and greed !

reality of my country I can analyze more accurately and properly than you people living far away in china ! is not that china is bad in my view I have respect for everyone who have goood qualities in them without ego and greed !
Before you talk about respect,you'd better check how much does Indo-China trade account for the whole China's value of foreign trade.Your foolish post just annoyed me.

Before you talk about respect,you'd better check how much does Indo-China trade account for the whole China's value of foreign trade.Your foolish post just annoyed me.
my foolish post annoys you ! chillax jackass I aint here to troll you I just want to learn right things !

my foolish post annoys you ! chillax jackass I aint here to troll you I just want to learn right things !
The 'right thing ' is that Indo-China trade value is about 70 billion dollars while the value of China's foreign trade is over 4000 billion dollars.But you said that we beg you for your market.

The 'right thing ' is that Indo-China trade value is about 70 billion dollars and the value of China's foreign trade is about 4000 billion dollars.But you said that we beg you for your market.
'But you said that we beg you for your market' man get some good sleep cause you are depleting your reading conscious ! btw I didnt write that !

China is making progress, but still a long way to become an innovative country.

'But you said that we beg you for your market' man get some good sleep cause you are depleting your reading conscious ! btw I didnt write that !
OK,my fault.I mistake you with another guy who made that post.But why did you defend him after my criticism?Let's stop this meaningless talk.

Back
Top Bottom