What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

Ha Ha just watched the Dr Ramesh one LOL

got to say no wonder P I A is broke

@Horus make this sticky? We need everyone to see this. Perhaps put it on front page where various posts are posted.

Also because this flight waslate, subsequent flights were late as well.
DateFlightFromToSTDATDSTAStatus

2014-09-15
PK219Islamabad (ISB)Abu Dhabi (AUH)9:31 PM PKT12:17 AM11:35 PM GSTLanded 2:08 AM
2014-09-15
PK370Karachi (KHI)Islamabad (ISB)7:00 PM PKT9:13 PM8:55 PM PKTLanded 10:42 PM
2014-09-15
PK369Islamabad (ISB)Karachi (KHI)3:00 PM PKT3:23 PM4:55 PM PKTLanded 5:02 PM

As yoy can see, ISB-AUH was delayed due to previous flight.

@Oscar

The reason he was in VIP is because that's more comfortable than airplane. Also, the people there are VIP, not sitting with average Pakistani.

Second, to those who think this video won't change a thing, let me tell you how the civil movement in US begun.

There was a time when bus was divided between section for black and white. This black woman sat in white section and refused to budge. At that time, luther king wasn't even well known. And that is when when people rose against injustice.

As people see this video on news channel, they too will rise up against these bad politicians. It'll begin with aircraft, but sooner it'd spread like virus to other places. Such as restaurants refusing to serve corrupt (families leaving if one politcian doesn't, which is bigger loss) and so forth.

If people stand with businesses, politcians are nothing. Notice how PIA crew was happy and laughing when politcians were insulted. They won't fear business closure or getting fired. Hoping to see more crew leaking information about such passengers.

Also kudos to people who kicked them both out without pushing or anything, and asking nicely (apologizing, some were mean though).

That day is not too far when these politicians will be treated as an ordinary Pakistani Insha-Allah.. STAY OPTIMIST

I thought you were like jaisay zamana chal ara hai ussay chalnay do?

You will see that the zamana and the system will carry on just as before, wohee chalay gaa, despite the feel good factor of the present incident.

"Shame on you, you stupid dog!....B*stard!" Haha loved every bit of it. Makes me happy people are waking up to confront these self proclaimed emperors.
too bad he was long gone before hearing it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom