What's new

Regarding Gwadar Port?

OK I was actually laughing after reading your post and had decided to ignore it but you somewhat remind me of my childhood so I would reply as your elder brother. I was like you when I was a teenager then I grew up and learned that the world does not think like us. Independent organisations usually create the map of the territory keeping in mind the control of the nation on that present day. The map shown by him shows Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan as part of Pakistan but the Indian map would not show such territories just like the Pakistani map would show Jammu & Kashmir as part of Pakistan.

Nobody has so much time to sit back on the table and redraw thousands of maps created for research purposes regularly just to please small community. Would you like to redraw both maps shown in his post for me? as the topic in general was about pipelines and not geographical boundaries. If yes then please do redraw and send it to me and I will request the moderators to replace his image with your sketch. I will also save your details for next time so that I can send you hundreds of maps for me to redraw every now and than.

PDF Think Tank Analyst and the number of posts you have to attain General rank on the forum does not Actually make you a General. However i know that at this point it is really important for you to protect your repo and to use an amatuer stance against me is .

Actually you reminded me of my post tenage time which was about 10 years ago when if someone would have told me a right thing with a deeper significance or scolded me for the right purpose i would generally adapt to such immature offensive stance to prove him/her wrong by accusing him to be younger/inept not knowing a thing about the genuine intellect or the level of the person sitting on a PC on the other side. It is at this stage of my age i have been able to assimilate the fact that it does not matter who gives an opinion, the only thing matters is the merit of that opinion. It took me a lot of time and experience to get to this notion.

Look I have nothing against you as aforementioned earlier and neither do i have time to defend myself or prove you wrong because i already know what's right and wrong and i don't have an inferiority complex to worry about it. Just for once try to be mature and accept an aspect that is genuine.

I know you are a busy man probably bossing up sugar mills on corporate level or devising strategies on national level so you don't get enough time and are compelled to use an indian map easily available to you but you are forgetting that this map, whether used for illustrations or any other purpose on a forum where you are generally representing Pakistan in front of the world including the rival itself, you Have to use the correct map to show your the genuity of conviction in your faith and patriotism so that they know that the spirit for your country and what it stands for is uncompromised throughout.

If you can't then simply don't. Don't bestow your wisdom graciously and burden others in your perpetual debt forever. Don't use any other BS reason as the blame of not being able to use the correct Map of Pakistan.

The Map of the country you are residing to use incorrectly today, you can't even imagine about the unsung heroes who give there lives for it including the citizens of Kashmir who put their lives online for freedom, even today they still have a kindled hope in their heart to be associated with Pakistan (even though Pakistan is suffering through crises itself). Some for some people the Sun rises and sets with in serving to protect the boundaries and dominance of Pakistan. Go tell your reasons of failure to use the incorrect/rival map to them.

I dont give a F about you or anybody else.
I dont give a F about being banned or what so ever.
I care about the Sovereignty and Dominance of Pakistan. i'll pay the price gladly.
I am of an old spirit of Quaid and Iqbal which i think has transcended from the hearts of the many, as the youth of today is too busy to even care..

What age and experience really tell you is to Think from the Mind rather than the Heart. I don't need to elaborate it further..
and keep that in your mind that i did not replied your quote because of your opinion about me but because of the ....... reason you had against not using the right map of Pakistan.

My post wasn't even the least about you or anybody else, it was dedicated to general Pakistani audience who often make this mistake in ignorance not necessarily with deliberately or intentionally but unfortunately you took it to your sensitive heart.. Sorry if i hurt your feelings, let me reassure you that i did not dedicated it to you.

Last edited:
I have left thanks for you as you spent a lot of time and dedication to write the post ZeusMk.

You have a right of opinion, it should be respected

I have left thanks for you as you spent a lot of time and dedication to write the post ZeusMk.

You have a right of opinion, it should be respected
and I left a thanks for you because you showed that you understand and i respect that.

Last edited:
I think you seriously need some good education I will again repeat oil & gas from where to where from pakistan to eastern China where majority of population lies & the main economy center of China if yes than you are one of the most delusional person I have ever come across, do you know the distance between gawdar & mainland China & the cost involve in transporting goods & other thing, I have already mentioned the cost involve in previous post so dont need to repeat it. transporting from land will always be higher compared to sea & if it from gawadar to Xinjiang then you are again living in delusion as Xinjiang is already producing & buying oil & natural gas from central Asia which is much cheaper & easy to transport it to mainland China & one more thing to note China has the biggest shale reserve & look at the map carefully to know where most of it lies
View attachment 222514
Then again China has made no commitment on building pipeline from gawadar to Xinjiang & even if they do it will only serve as backup in case someone block malcca straight, your economic corridor wont have any impact on mainland China other than Xinjiang to some extent

Wow CPEC Has Really Given You Guys A Nervous Breakdown. Idiot A Pipeline Will Be Made Which Will Link With China's Domestic Pipeline Network.This Will Transport Oil From Middle East and Africa.

And If You Want To Live In The Delusion That China Has Not Committed to Pipeline Fine Yoiu Can Live In Your Delusions

Stupidity has no limit, I say it again even if China somehow build a gas or oil pipeline from across one of the highest mountain range( forget cost involve pumping oil & gas across karakoram with average height of road running at 4 km above sea level lol) it will only be used as backup, your economic corridor is nothing but a backup in case someone block malcca straight

If Instead of Trolling Pakistan You Would Have Done A Little Research, You Would Have Found Out That Oil and Gas Pipelines Have Been Built in Mountainous Areas.As One of Many Examples Try Camisea Pipeline

Back
Top Bottom