What's new

Regarding Gwadar Port?

Pakistan will only get the lease amount that it has quoted in lease contract for 40 years signed with China. All the profits will go to China. Welcome to reality.
that's not inclusive of custom taxes and other charges.

Pakistan will only get the lease amount that it has quoted in lease contract for 40 years signed with China. All the profits will go to China. Welcome to reality.
upload_2015-5-17_23-20-34.jpeg

Finally some hope...

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-17_23-21-54.jpeg
    upload_2015-5-17_23-21-54.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 14

According to information I've read under the 40 year agreement Pakistani government will receive 9% of revenue from all cargo and maritime services and 15% of revenue earned from the free-trade zone. Plus Pakistan will collect 100% of transit fees in and out of Gwadar port.

So I have concluded that no indian find Pak-China corridor positive and always tell us that it is a disadvantage.

Why are you taking taxes as revenues from port.

According to information I've read under the 40 year agreement Pakistani government will receive 9% of revenue from all cargo and maritime services and 15% of revenue earned from the free-trade zone. Plus Pakistan will collect 100% of transit fees in and out of Gwadar port.
That means China will get 91% of revenue from cargo & maritime services, 85% of revenue earned from free trade zone. Transit fees can only be collected when China decides to transport its own goods through port, which is highly unlikely.

Why are you taking taxes as revenues from port.

That means China will get 91% of revenue from cargo & maritime services, 85% of revenue earned from free trade zone. Transit fees can only be collected when China decides to transport its own goods through port, which is highly unlikely.

Yeah but only for 40 years, this is a long term investment for Pakistan. Chinese company is being used to get the port up and running because they have more capital, more imports/exports, and more expertise. After 40 years its completely owned and operated by Pakistan. Smart deal.

Transit fees can only be collected when China decides to transport its own goods through port, which is highly unlikely

No, I don't think so, where are you reading this? Transit fees are on all cargo going through Gwadar.

Yeah but only for 40 years, this is a long term investment for Pakistan. Chinese company is being used to get the port up and running because they have more capital, more imports/exports, and more expertise. After 40 years its completely owned and operated by Pakistan. Smart deal.

No, I don't think so, where are you reading this? Transit fees are on all cargo going through Gwadar.
Building a port is not rocket science. Should have been done by your government on its own.

There is no cap, lower or upper to right now. This still has to start first to get any estimate. In short with only China, World's 5% of oil can be transported from Pakistan. Also, the Chinese brands can go to middle east. We are talking about world largest trades. The only thing which we have to do is, improve our own security. This will eventually be helpful for us as nation to grow.

map_securing_oil_500.jpg

focus_map.jpg

BN-CY138_hsbcoi_F_20140525034621.jpg
You are using a wrong map of Pakistan.
Pakistan Includes Kashmir!
WHAT THE HELL PAKISTANIS OPEN THE F EYES!

You are using a wrong map of Pakistan.
Pakistan Includes Kashmir!
WHAT THE HELL PAKISTANIS OPEN THE F EYES!
This debate is for other threads... The map was meant to be showing the oil supply chain... He won't be sitting to draw the new map just to please you

This debate is for other threads... The map was meant to be showing the oil supply chain... He won't be sitting to draw the new map just to please you
Then you shouldn't care to call yourself a patriotic Pakistani.

Nobody can judge another person that whether he is a patriot or not.He used that picture only for explanation. Don't take it too seriously.

Nobody can judge another person that whether he is a patriot or not.He used that picture only for explanation. Don't take it too seriously.
I know he used it for explanation but with all due respect, F the explanation that involves even the slightest of anti Pakistan agenda.

Kashmir is ours!
Go explain this to an Army officer who puts his life at risk for Pakistan, it's borders, it's sovereignty and it's dominance.

Ban me if i am being aggressive here. I am what i am and i will NOT compromise on this issue

I know he used it for explanation but with all due respect, F the explanation that involves even the slightest of anti Pakistan agenda.

Kashmir is ours!
Go explain this to an Army officer who puts his life at risk for Pakistan, it's borders, it's sovereignty and it's dominance.

Ban me if i am being aggressive here. I am what i am and i will NOT compromise on this issue
images

Ok just ignore it.
I hope that you won't file a case of article 6 against him of being a traitor..Just kidding:D

images

Ok just ignore it.
I hope that you won't file a case of article 6 against him of being a traitor..Just kidding:D

and it's not only about him.. i am not blaming or targeting him
it's probably because he was unaware or unconscious of that particular aspect when posting the image..
the harsh truth is that it is now made common every where and people are not aware or ignorant about it.

This has started since the end of 1990s.. since private bullsht channels started operating they just stated this up because of sher lack of knowledge or ignorance. Private channels did not work on National agendas, they worked on a Business agenda..

and no this aint no WWE 'RAW', its all our internal flaws, let's face it. Lets not take even take WWE RAW seriously.. we should highlight and correct our own mistakes...

Sigh.. never the less
pakistan.jpg

let Every soul know that this is Pakistan
Long Live PAKSITAN
People of Kashmir, we love you and are with you
We OWN Kashmir. WE are ALIVE and WILL take it back! NOTHING can break US!

and it's not only about him.. i am not blaming or targeting him
it's probably because he was unaware or unconscious of that particular aspect when posting the image..
the harsh truth is that it is now made common every where and people are not aware or ignorant about it.

This has started since the end of 1990s.. since private bullsht channels started operating they just stated this up because of sher lack of knowledge or ignorance. Private channels did not work on National agendas, they worked on a Business agenda..

and no this aint no WWE 'RAW', its all our internal flaws, let's face it. Lets not take even take WWE RAW seriously.. we should highlight and correct our own mistakes...

Sigh.. never the less
pakistan.jpg

let Every soul know that this is Pakistan
Long Live PAKSITAN
People of Kashmir, we love you and are with you
We OWN Kashmir. WE are ALIVE and WILL take it back! NOTHING can break US!
upload_2015-5-19_20-28-33.jpeg

OK I was actually laughing after reading your post and had decided to ignore it but you somewhat remind me of my childhood so I would reply as your elder brother. I was like you when I was a teenager then I grew up and learned that the world does not think like us. Independent organisations usually create the map of the territory keeping in mind the control of the nation on that present day. The map shown by him shows Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan as part of Pakistan but the Indian map would not show such territories just like the Pakistani map would show Jammu & Kashmir as part of Pakistan.

Nobody has so much time to sit back on the table and redraw thousands of maps created for research purposes regularly just to please small community. Would you like to redraw both maps shown in his post for me? as the topic in general was about pipelines and not geographical boundaries. If yes then please do redraw and send it to me and I will request the moderators to replace his image with your sketch. I will also save your details for next time so that I can send you hundreds of maps for me to redraw every now and than.

Back
Top Bottom