What's new

Reducing the trust deficit

There can be no realistic chance of any friendship whilst India holds on to Kashmir a Muslim majority state. I used to be relaxed about Indians and have friends who are Indians. But some Indians on this forum have taught me that Pakistanis and Indians can never on a state to state level. It will take some time but with China's assistance Pakistan will split India into several smaller countries and then maybe we can look to a peaceful and prosperous future.

I know we have extremists in Pakistan but its a relatively small percentage. In India a party like BJP that spouts venom against Muslims and Pakistan actually manages to get elected.

:lol: Barbie is back again! :lol:

Oh bhai pehle jitna Pakistan bacha hai woh toh sambhal lo!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think situation is gone too much out of hands.its now a matter of holding water sources and territory which india wont loose.
its better to delay it ...

I learned here on this forum how much hatred you Indians really have for us. I now trust Indians less. That's not to say that all Indians are bad but when it comes to Pakistan a lot of you are full of venom and don't pretend you are not. Don't insult the memory of the murdered Muslims of Gujrat trying to make out that BJP and Modi likes are friends of Muslim and or Pakistan.

dude if you talk about killing of muslims then please go back into your history and see how many muslims had killed by your army in bangaldesh ?

I learned here on this forum how much hatred you Indians really have for us. I now trust Indians less. That's not to say that all Indians are bad but when it comes to Pakistan a lot of you are full of venom and don't pretend you are not. Don't insult the memory of the murdered Muslims of Gujrat trying to make out that BJP and Modi likes are friends of Muslim and or Pakistan.

wow...hate then gujarat then modi..:rofl:

we too hate you but dont brag too much..

let me explain...by prosperity I meant for both India and pakistan not for Pakistan only. The dividend of peace is enormous. The Political will is lacking on both sides. Our gov. can't give concession to Pakistan untill and unless mumbai's perpetrators brought to justice. if you do that it is a win - win situation for both the country.

What about bringing the murderers of innocent Kashmiri's to justice. India government sanctions state terrorism on its own people.

There can be no realistic chance of any friendship whilst India holds on to Kashmir a Muslim majority state. I used to be relaxed about Indians and have friends who are Indians. But some Indians on this forum have taught me that Pakistanis and Indians can never on a state to state level. It will take some time but with China's assistance Pakistan will split India into several smaller countries and then maybe we can look to a peaceful and prosperous future.

Koi kaam to khud apne bal boote pe karne ki himmat karo.. Kabhi USA ki Help, kabhi China ki help, kabhi militants ki help..

and going by the past record and present conditions, the chances of Pakistan splitting up (as it happened in the past) are significantly higher. Wasnt there a recent congressional hearing in your second most closest ally's congress about how to split Balochistan away from Pakistan into a new country..??

Your case seems to be that of Nero playing the fiddle while Rome burnt..

and here we have solutions of peace from both sides cheers for this great thread :lol:

1170149424_5e9bd4286d.jpg

wow...hate then gujarat then modi..:rofl:

we too hate you but dont brag too much..

I am not on an Indian forum. I am on a Pakistani forum. I am pleased that I realised it before you admitted it.

I know we have extremists in Pakistan but its a relatively small percentage. In India a party like BJP that spouts venom against Muslims and Pakistan actually manages to get elected.

although that is the most unrealistic assertion, what if you manage to have 3-4 states that are overtly hostile to pakistan ... wont it be more difficult for pak....

How many here believe in conversion of LOC to international border, realistically J&K has been withing india since 1947 and rest with pakistan ... i don't see any of the realistic realignment of present percentage of land holding. Punjab and bengal was successfully divided, so why cant be the same solution used for kashmir???

So hate Pakistan?? No.. Hate Pakistanis like you??. Yes.. huge difference between the 2 .. :)

Cool story bro, just one thing though... Why do you need China's help? I'm sure you'll agree that Pakistan is more than capable of taking on and defeating India in a matter of days.

What about bringing the murderers of innocent Kashmiri's to justice. India government sanctions state terrorism on its own people.

I am glad that even though its in a Freudian slip, you did call Kashmiris as India's own people. :D . After all Pakistanis know that its a truth they have to resign to, but are a little reluctant to admit openly..

please read the title of the thread, if you think there is nothing positive, then why post at all on this thread????

Back
Top Bottom