What's new

Rectal rehydration and broken limbs: the grisliest findings in the CIA torture report

I can understand Europeans criticising the Americans, others I'm not so sure about. People in Pakistan & even in India criticising the US for torture based on these reports is a joke. Pakistan where a journalist (only one of many) Syed Saleem Shahzad was tortured & killed merely for being an inconvenient pest and on orders of the top brass of the Pakistani military (the Americans supposedly had a tape of a conversation between Kayani & ISI chief Pasha where the order was given leading to Adm. Mike Mullen publicly saying that Shahzad's murder was ordered by the Pakistan state) and where there have been numerous incidents of executions by the Pakistani army is hardly in a position to get on any kind of a high horse. While India maybe better than Pakistan, torture is regularly reported at lower level policing and would not surprise many if it was carried out by Intelligence agencies against terrorists, their supporters etc

Funny thing is that all those who criticise the Americans bitterly hold them to a much higher standard than they would themselves. Essentially starting with the premise that the Americans are better.

Actually the word Rectal Hydration is "lean" term if you read the report they took actual meal and made squashed it into liquid form (Hummas , and other material which could be spicy or god knows what) and then put it to the man's private areas , quite Disgusting

Page 126 of report
"Majid Khan of hummus , pasta with sauce, nuts,and raisin was "pureed"and rectally infused its not like glucose or medical food"

Simply put Torture , and rape of detainees , they also hired people contractors so they can get away with some of the rape and other war crimes

Looks like Rape to me

I mean , did Nazis , tied someone to wall for 102 hours , they use hours when you calculate the days that almost 2 weeks preventing sleep and forcing people to stand up chained to wall

I mean literally they made a man die on cold concrete ....in artificially created cold room

I can't even imagine .... man due to work I stayed up 22 hours , and I had the most horrible of headaches and day they made humans stay away 102 hours !!!! Inhumane !!!! What kind of devils , were doing this

Quite barbaric

Allah maaf kare hamri government aur fuj bhi is kaam main shareek thi pakra to unho ne hi tha
Ye nahi poocha , ke is muslman ka (mujrim sahi tha to muslman) ka kiya bana ? Torture to nahi kiya??

Lanat ho

> They drowned people untill they were clinically dead and then awoken them 4 hours sleep and the repeat and some guy was tied so when he had to go washroom he went on himself ....

disgusting and war crime no doubt

Allah maaf kare ...aur muslmano ko kamyabi fermai in shytano ke kilaf
--
any human mind and soul will be sorry and angry looking at above read..
BUT..
the guys they handling are they human.. NO..
they cold blooded terrorist... Deserve this ..
if more barberic aprroach than this .. that also should be applied to these pigs..
those who have pride to put bullte in commom mman body
those who have pride blasting people to pieces..
need to rot .. and rot like hell..
---
note: sorry guys if you think i m supporting CIA.. no im not.. im supporting ... treatment to those pigs..which they asked for..

I can understand Europeans criticising the Americans, others I'm not so sure about. People in Pakistan & even in India criticising the US for torture based on these reports is a joke. Pakistan where a journalist (only one of many) Syed Saleem Shahzad was tortured & killed merely for being an inconvenient pest and on orders of the top brass of the Pakistani military (the Americans supposedly had a tape of a conversation between Kayani & ISI chief Pasha where the order was given leading to Adm. Mike Mullen publicly saying that Shahzad's murder was ordered by the Pakistan state) and where there have been numerous incidents of executions by the Pakistani army is hardly in a position to get on any kind of a high horse. While India maybe better than Pakistan, torture is regularly reported at lower level policing and would not surprise many if it was carried out by Intelligence agencies against terrorists, their supporters etc

Funny thing is that all those who criticise the Americans bitterly hold them to a much higher standard than they would themselves. Essentially starting with the premise that the Americans are better.
---
what indian stablsihment did?

The barbarous custom of having men beaten who are suspected of having important secrets to reveal must be abolished. It has always been recognized that this way of interrogating men, by putting them to torture, produces nothing worthwhile. The poor wretches say anything that comes into their mind and what they think the interrogator wishes to know.Napoleon Bonaparte, 1798

dude, as I said "IF TORTURE SAVES LIFE", here are what I said originally.

So, let me ask you this, what kind of life Japanese Save by torturing Nielsen? You need to understand, there are torture for something, and there are torture for nothing. What kind of info that the Japanese can extract from Nielsen to save live? He is a down B-25 crew, at best he can tell them the layout of a B-25. When you torture POW for no reason, that's another story.

I remember there is a Court Martial on a VC colonel in South Vietnam about torturing and executing US and ARVN POW in war, in the end, he was let go and spare death sentence because he simply asked the prosecutor "If your unit is under enemy attacks, how far would you go to get your unit to safe land?"
You have to understand what I said. If the Americans get to hang Japanese for war crimes, we get to hang Americans for war crimes too. It's not about torture is justified. Americans like to politicize humans rights, lets see if their resolve is strong enough to let people judge them for human rights. Stop deflecting what I said. It isn't fair to pressure North Korea on human rights when you break them yourself for your own advantage.

Last edited:
You have to understand what I said. If the Americans get to hang Japanese for war crimes, we get to hang Americans for war crimes too. It's not about torture is justified. Americans like to politicize humans rights, lets see if their resolve is strong enough to let people judge them for human rights. Stop deflecting what I said. It isn't fair to pressure North Korea on human rights when you break them yourself for your own advantage.
Yes, it is.

To 'justify' an act is to present an argument to make that act right or at least acceptable based upon certain conditions. An act may be justifiable, or acceptable under certain situations but unacceptable under other situations. Take killing, for example. In war, we give orders and expect people to kill. We justifies those killings by presenting arguments as to why it is necessary to kill. But the same act -- killing -- is unacceptable when there is no war. Killing is also unacceptable when a person is angry, or greedy, or jealous, reasons that often ended up with someone dead and we punish the killers.

lol, whatever you say, you can come for me first, if you want to hang me, I did all that you say is a "War Crime" lol you want to come and get me yourselves??

I thought you were a reasonable man who can understand reason, as you still yet to decent to name calling, but obliviously, I am wrong about you, you don't need to reply to this message, as I will not engage in any further reply

Yes, it is.

To 'justify' an act is to present an argument to make that act right or at least acceptable based upon certain conditions. An act may be justifiable, or acceptable under certain situations but unacceptable under other situations. Take killing, for example. In war, we give orders and expect people to kill. We justifies those killings by presenting arguments as to why it is necessary to kill. But the same act -- killing -- is unacceptable when there is no war. Killing is also unacceptable when a person is angry, or greedy, or jealous, reasons that often ended up with someone dead and we punish the killers.

lol, you shouldnt reply him, for him, America = Bad and that's all the reason he have :)

lol, whatever you say, you can come for me first, if you want to hang me, I did all that you say is a "War Crime" lol you want to come and get me yourselves??

I thought you were a reasonable man who can understand reason, as you still yet to decent to name calling, but obliviously, I am wrong about you, you don't need to reply to this message, as I will not engage in any further reply

That is why I said might is right. It is very unlikely US will get persecuted.

Last edited:
Yes, it is.

Justifiable US dropped napalm on your ancestor during Vietnam war. Just like torture and chemical weapon used on your ancestor all good in the name of war.

Hi,

Actually rectal feeding is not that bad----it happens more often than people know----extremely dehydrated babies and kids can be given plain water anemas----as the water goes into the intestine---it gets absorbed very quickly into the system---much much faster than if it was ingested by mouth.

Also---serious ALCOHOLICS who want a quick high and don't want to smell of alcohol----take rectal alcohol anemas---.

I am surprised this is even news now, its been out in the open for a while.

by the way, i am pretty sure if i want to torture someone in my custody, i would have use a foreign contractor

a.) they are more ruthless
b.) they cant be trace back to me

@Horus

Is promoting torture allowed in this forum ?

I am surprised this is even news now, its been out in the open for a while.

@Horus

Is promoting torture allowed in this forum ?

lol you are saying i am promoting torture? lol

I did torture people to get information, mostly psychological, that's not something you can be proud of, nor does it feel good or bad doing it. Its my job, under my job description.

Problem is, there are no other way you can get information on that particular timeframe you needed. I am not a torture apologist, infact, if there are way to do my job in afghanistan without having to physical or psychological torture detainee, i am all for it.

Until that day come, if you are saying torture cannot be used as a way to obtain information, then we might as well all go home. Then the next thing is we should not be in any war as you cannot collect live intel anyway, and since we should not be in any war, there would be no point to have a standing army and defence force. In the end, this forum should not exist....

I am saying its necessary to torture in a course of war, i am not promoting anything.

lol you are saying i am promoting torture? lol

I did torture people to get information, mostly psychological, that's not something you can be proud of, nor does it feel good or bad doing it. Its my job, under my job description.

Problem is, there are no other way you can get information on that particular timeframe you needed. I am not a torture apologist, infact, if there are way to do my job in afghanistan without having to physical or psychological torture detainee, i am all for it.

Until that day come, if you are saying torture cannot be used as a way to obtain information, then we might as well all go home. Then the next thing is we should not be in any war as you cannot collect live intel anyway, and since we should not be in any war, there would be no point to have a standing army and defence force. In the end, this forum should not exist....

I am saying its necessary to torture in a course of war, I am not promoting anything.

It really does not matter how you slice it, torture is torture.

The stuff you were fed along with your personal conviction lead you to believe that it actually works. It never did, never will. What Bush did was showing resolve, in other words the size of his cojons in saying all changed on 9/11. No one wants to get their nails pulled off, knees busted, have their genitalia hooked to 220v wires. You will admit to anything, say anything to stop that.

The Senate report clearly supports that, is also supported by Republican Senator John McCain, someone who was a guest of Hanoi Hilton for five years.

It really does not matter how you slice it, torture is torture.

The stuff you were fed along with your personal conviction lead you to believe that it actually works. It never did, never will. What Bush did was showing resolve, in other words the size of his cojons in saying all changed on 9/11. No one wants to get their nails pulled off, knees busted, have their genitalia hooked to 220v wires. You will admit to anything, say anything to stop that.

The Senate report clearly supports that, is also supported by Republican Senator John McCain, someone who was a guest of Hanoi Hilton for five years.

If you read any of my previous post, I have already said Physical torture seldom works and what you are descripbing is physical torture, but does that equate to torture Never work?

We work in the military intelligence knows ine thing and one thing only, as i say this time and again, MYTH is alot more POWERFUL than facts and threats, It never i beat you up 24 jack bauer style get you the info, its the scare of i beat you up jack bauer style get you the juice

interrogating a prisoner is like playing a mind game, you need to figure out what is the base line for the person you trying to.squeeze. And in the process, Psychological torture (like sleep deprivation or sensory damperning) usually used with to get result

No offense, but from the look of it,you look like an "I dont know shit" civvies and think oh yeah we intel CIA type would only put positive and negative on peoples balls and pull people fingernail out for intel.

dude, its time to turn off your tv and go talk to some real people who actually know their shit. Torture (both physical and psychological works one way or another) It just not in the way you think.

@fallstuff

You really should go check out the article I wrote here about the arts on interrogation. link is on post 82

cause seriously you are really ill informed about how we get our information and the usage of torture. We dont put electrode downs people pantaloon anymore, or pull fingernail, if what you say here is the whole picture on what you think then all i can say is you are extremely ill informed

please do go check out my article and discussion before further comment here, thank you

Yes, it is.

if I understood your English right

what you are saying is that the CIA operatives employed their training to get the job done on their targets.
so in your view their actions were justifiable just like a Solider in the time of war in an operation against a hostile.

where do I stand? I fully and wholeheartedly support CIA for employing all these techniques on these people who have bragged in their videos after mutilating the bodies of their victims. what I find depressing is that the CIA couldnt kill or torture these people 1000 times.

what I am disappointed about is that there is a general impression from the report that these techniques didnt work although I thought that such methods on Khalid Sheikh Mehmood resulted in successfully capturing or killing some other high value Al Qaeda terrorists.

my question to all hippies of the east and the west is, how do you propose to deal with the captured terrorists? I wonder how one is supposed to respect a terrorist who has beheaded people, played football with their skulls and hanged their mutilated limbs with trees in Afghanistan and Pakistani tribal areas

in a classical hippie , liberal utopian law, even restraining a terrorist is breaching his human rights, so an agency is already committing human rights offence by keeping him whatever interrogation method is employed will be wrong.

I request all readers who are hurt by this revelation to give me alternate humane ways to request information from terror suspects.

If you read any of my previous post, I have already said Physical torture seldom works and what you are descripbing is physical torture, but does that equate to torture Never work?

We work in the military intelligence knows ine thing and one thing only, as i say this time and again, MYTH is alot more POWERFUL than facts and threats, It never i beat you up 24 jack bauer style get you the info, its the scare of i beat you up jack bauer style get you the juice

interrogating a prisoner is like playing a mind game, you need to figure out what is the base line for the person you trying to.squeeze. And in the process, Psychological torture (like sleep deprivation or sensory damperning) usually used with to get result

No offense, but from the look of it,you look like an "I dont know shit" civvies and think oh yeah we intel CIA type would only put positive and negative on peoples balls and pull people fingernail out for intel.

dude, its time to turn off your tv and go talk to some real people who actually know their shit. Torture (both physical and psychological works one way or another) It just not in the way you think.

@fallstuff

You really should go check out the article I wrote here about the arts on interrogation. link is on post 82

cause seriously you are really ill informed about how we get our information and the usage of torture. We dont put electrode downs people pantaloon anymore, or pull fingernail, if what you say here is the whole picture on what you think then all i can say is you are extremely ill informed

please do go check out my article and discussion before further comment here, thank you

Your superior tells you to do stuff, and you follow it. I doubt guys like you can hold a thought. The two psychologist made $81 millions of dollars by doing the job for CIA. Anybody with half a brain can see what really happened, the whole thing was just a money making scheme sold as intel gathering bonanza !!!

Lying to suspects ( what you were taught to call psychological) is an age old LEO tactics, its been okd by the Supreme Court. This is very different than physical torture or sleep deprivation.

Someone hooks live wire to your you know what, you will claim you saw Mother Teresa doing some real bad stuff. This is something you fail to understand.

@Horus

Once again is promoting torture ok on the forum ?

This guy is

Back
Top Bottom