What's new

Rectal rehydration and broken limbs: the grisliest findings in the CIA torture report

Then please get the microwave oven into this discussion because you ain't cutting it.

A loser who could not make it anywhere goes into military thinking military will help him get his act together, a statement made by John Kerry in 2004. I am sure you got made fun of by your fellow privates who kept calling you a g***. Now you claim yourself as somebody on the anonymous internet, finally you built yourself into something in a virtual world. Congratulation little man.

Inferior complex, hmmmm.

Who has time to post page after page other than someone who has nothing better to do ?

A loser who could not make it anywhere goes into military thinking military will help him get his act together, a statement made by John Kerry in 2004. I am sure you got made fun of by your fellow privates who kept calling you a g***. Now you claim yourself as somebody on the anonymous internet, finally you built yourself into something in a virtual world. Congratulation little man.
If you have such low opinion of the military in the first place, then what are you doing here ? Leave us 'losers' to ourselves.

Inferior complex, hmmmm.
Sounds like YOU, buddy. This is a military oriented forum, and from what I have seen so far, the Americans with military experience outnumber every other group.

Who has time to post page after page other than someone who has nothing better to do ?
Who ? YOU...!!! A civilian loser trying to make a name for himself on a military oriented forum.

Sometimes Hypocrisy of America is mind boggling :sarcastic:

There are several reasons, Moores said, why the U.S. would not sell Nigeria advanced weapons systems.

“The advanced helicopters and fighter jets the U.S. has, they wouldn’t want to go to Nigeria because that equipment could be passed onto a third party. And also selling fighter jets and attack helicopters to Nigeria doesn’t perhaps solve the problem that Nigeria has when dealing with the insurgency. What you really need is a better motivated force, a more professional force to deal with some of the social and cultural problems that exist in Nigeria.”

Jennifer Cooke said that each side has a different perception of the situation.

“Nigeria’s perception [is] that the U.S. is somehow abandoning Nigeria in its moment of need as it’s threatened by Boko Haram and not providing the kind of security and military assistance that Nigeria feels it needs right now. For the United States, there’s deep concern over Nigeria’s response to Boko Haram – a very military heavy response -- and one that has raised a lot of allegations about mass human rights abuses,” she said.

Rights groups have reported those abuses include the killing and detention of innocent civilians. Cooke said the U.S. considers human rights an important issue in Nigeria.

“The human rights standard is not just for moral reasons. It’s that the U.S. has learned the hard way that human rights abuses in failing to engage communities really becomes a security setback over the long-run, as well,” she said.

Analysts Weigh Nigeria-Russia Arms Deal

Sometimes Hypocrisy of America is mind boggling :sarcastic:

There is no such thing a hypocrisy in international geopolitics, only the relentless pursuit of national interests. Concepts like hypocrisy and morals and friendship and enmity belong in the individual and societal domains.

I think most Americans, like me, are quite ashamed of these torture methods but are of two minds.

Considering what these terrorists had done and were planning to do, whatever methods necessary to prevent terrorist attacks would seem justified. Remember the jihadis attacked and attack civilians - aiports, trains, plazas...

AT the same time, even though these are terrorists, should American interrogators have stooped down to the level of the terrorist animals?

No pat answer is possible.

Hopefully bringing out this report scares any budding jihadi nuts and at the same time lead to better standards amongst American techniques.

Let's hope and pray for the innocent victims on all sides!

Hi,

Actually these methods of torture that have been released are so immature and childish. There is brutality---but the brutality has no finesse----there are beating---but they are senseless---there is exposure to cold---but it is not controlled---. The brutality is just for the sake of brutality and the way it has been enforced shows how illiterate the person who came up with these techniques of torture is about torture.

Those who are in the real profession of torture would be hanging their head down in shame and disgust at being let down by the WAANABE aka the americans----.

I mean to say---if there was a tip involved---like if the victim could give a grade to a torturer for a job well done----he will get a zero----.

This job of torture---that in itself has been a total failure---at first I did not appreciate Dianne Feinstein getting this information released----now I know how embarrassed the agency was over its failure and childish attempt of calling the acts of brutality as torture---so that is where Dianne has been successful---to show the country that how stupid and immature its premium agy is---she was just saying----look how stupid these morons are---we are asking the to conquer the world---and they cannot do this simple job.

US is not the beacon of civilization and democracy it claimed to be if it ever was, you have perfected a system where money buys power wholesale, spies on not only its own citizens but the entire world, unarmed people get killed by the police in seconds of making contact, and now torture. If it not for the internal political moves, it will never see the light of day, and 90% of it never will.

I am astonished the shameless when some US member is confronted with such war crime atrocities, instead of shame, he is proud of the US finally after so many years let the world know 10% of it. What a twisted sense of entitlement and values.

torturethoughtexperiment.jpg

Back
Top Bottom