What's new

Recognition of Kashmir State.

...Quoted from the official Government site of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, burn to death in ur hole after this:

Government of Azad Jammu & Kashmir:

Quoted, "The majority of the rural population depends on forestry, livestock and agriculture for its subsistence. Average per capita income is estimated to range from $ 600 US to $ 5000."

What an illiterate, that is the range of income distribution, idiot.

...Quoted from the official Government site of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, burn to death in ur hole after this:

Government of Azad Jammu & Kashmir:

Quoted, "The majority of the rural population depends on forestry, livestock and agriculture for its subsistence. Average per capita income is estimated to range from $ 600 US to $ 5000."

And what you said:

Average per capita income of Pakistani side of Kashmirs is estimated to range from old $ 600 US to now $ 5000,

It means in some area the GDP is 600$ and in some area the GDP is $5000. The overall avg GDP of Azad Kashmir is some where around the 1000$ mark.

After all the drama of mixing Srinagar and Bombay pics, you can fool anyone but not me who has actually seen Srinagar. It is nothing compared to Mirpur and then Muzaffarabad comes second only.

haha, mixing pictures? Comprehension problems much? Learn to read threads and their titles correctly before spewing out kindergarten level nonsense :)

Living in a world of delusion and fantasy can be good only upto a certain point - reality has got to kick in at some point yeah?

You r an idiot of worst sort, though before $5000 it would have been $600 in it. I am pretty much aware of distribution.

LOLwa. :rofl:

Thought UK has a better education standard, or is it the curse of lenient immigration?

Reactions: zip
The disputed territory of Jammu and Kashmir under Indian brutal rule has to be recognized as the independent and sovereign,state... diplomatically or otherwise...it wont be long while India keep watching in delusion.

And what you said:
It means in some area the GDP is 600$ and in some area the GDP is $5000. The overall avg GDP of Azad Kashmir is some where around the 1000$ mark.

Which is overall much better than Indian occupied Kashmir.

Anyway I donot have any qualms answering on the relevant thread, still I must answer for ur convenience, PA is suppressing Indian sponsored agents in Balochistan, almost to the end now.
You answered your question which you asked earlier for me. That is what IA is doing in Kashmir. Hence I rest my case.

For both of you, Azad Kashmir is already recognised as an independent state, AZAD KASHMIR has its own government, Prime Minister, Cabinet and Legislative Assembly.
Again same rhetoric. Just by your saying a tiny piece of land as Azad Kashmir is azad, world would not recognize it as independent state. Is it recognized by anyone especially by those who are claiming it? No, then stop your one sided love else it will consume you like it is bleeding Pakistan in western border when Pakistan was blindly in love with Taliban and was nurturing them

The disputed territory of Jammu and Kashmir of the Republic of India is not recognized by either Pakistan or the People's Republic of China.
Last i read your post, we were talking about how azad is azad kashmir and how much area of original J&K under Pakistan control is part of J&K and how many countries recognize it as independent. You are not answering it but keep on jumping from here to there diverting topics and uneasy questions.

Okay, i'll forward your request to rename Jammu and Kashmir to 'Swadhin Jammu and Kashmir', just for the name sake.
i think most of you living with one eye close.
500 thousands army still sitting every third person(kashmiri) have one army men on their heads.
if you walking streets of j&k and didnt show your id army have right to shot you on spot.
but lets see like you said just for name sake.. atleast do that..
you have no courage to even call it Azad J&K

i think most of you living with one eye close.
500 thousands army still sitting every third person(kashmiri) have one army men on their heads.
if you walking streets of j&k and didnt show your id army have right to shot you on spot.

but lets see like you said just for name sake.. atleast do that..
you have no courage to even call it Azad J&K

Any more bedtime stories before going to sleep, nani?

Last i read your post, we were talking about how azad is azad kashmir and how much area of original J&K under Pakistan control is part of J&K and how many countries recognize it as independent. You are not answering it but keep on jumping from here to there diverting topics and uneasy questions.
no one will recognize it till its Desputed.. and charter of UN is clearly says that J&K is disputed and soon it will be threat to world peace.
hum to maraingay sanam .. tumhain bhi lay dobaingay

Any more bedtime stories before going to sleep, nani?
na baita. just do what is RIGHT dont be so indian..

no one will recognize it till its Desputed.. and charter of UN is clearly says that J&K is disputed and soon it will be threat to world peace.
hum to maraingay sanam .. tumhain bhi lay dobaingay
What about GB? DO you call it also part of Azad Kashmir?

The bolded part of your statement is the reason why no one in the world love Pakistanis. Negative mentality.

Back
Top Bottom