What's new

Recognition of Kashmir State.

Its our land, its our wish where ever we place our troops. They are doing pest control by killing rodents and cockroaches coming from neighbors house.

The Indians soldiers should be on Border than inside towns of Srinagar, Baramulla, with drones flying over to spy against....killing innocent kashmirs with a slight suspicion under AFSPA terrorism.

Kashmir is killing India.

Last edited:
The Next Final Goal is the : RECOGNITION OF KASHMIR INDEPENDENT STATE.

The Big protests World Wide, provide a very sound impetus to Jammu and Kashmirs to struggle for Recognition of Kashmir State.

Pakistan has to play its Role to Recognise the Kashmir Independant state, and unite Azad Kashmir to Indian Occupied Kashmir.

a very wise move - 1st -Independent AK , 2nd AK merger with IOK

come on be brave, under Nuclear Umbrealla Pakistan has no intentions to invade poor India. infact, I say lets free Kashmir, lets recognise Indian Occupied jammu and Kashmir as an independent state...before its too late.

KASHMIR IS KILLING INDIA.

On the contrary, the fixation to Kashmir has both killed & ruined Pakistan.

India meanwhile continues to plod along the path of progress with or without Pakistan & its obsessions.

Another eye wash, a tiny piece carved out of whole occupied J&K. Cleverly omitting the GB where as fooling the world that you care of Azadi. Do you really think world is that fool or India will fall to your trap?

if Kashmirs has no problem with GB, what is ur problem, why is ur stomach aching so hard and being an Indian Hindu, non-Kashmir from any stretch of imagination, ur are as close to kashmirs as Zimbabwe is to England.

come on be brave, under Nuclear Umbrealla Pakistan has no intentions to invade poor India. infact, I say lets free Kashmir, lets recognise Indian Occupied jammu and Kashmir as an independent state...before its too late.

KASHMIR IS KILLING INDIA.

India meanwhile continues to plod along the path of progress with or without Pakistan & its obsessions.

if Kashmirs has no problem with GB, what is ur problem, why is ur stomach aching so hard and being an Indian Hindu, non-Kashmir from any stretch of imagination, ur are as close to kashmirs as Zimbabwe is to England.
Now you are spokesperson of Kashmiri Pundits, Laddak Budhists and Jammu hindus as well who have the same say on those portion of land which you are claiming as yours and named them GB.

last I saw, India's economy under serious downward trend, expected to be only under 5%. Thats India's failing economy based on call centres, writing IT softwares and back office health and law work.

Wake us up when Pakistan runs out of credit money and jihadi's.

Its our land, its our wish where ever we place our troops. They are doing pest control by killing rodents and cockroaches coming from neighbors house.

You see, you persist with stupidity and ignorance like this, and then you get more eggs on your face, Indias face, and then Indians feel humiliated by UK and Pakistan, and Kashmirs, and later blame them and still you come up again for more.

Recognising kashmir under Indian control as an independent state is the only way forward, and it will happen for sure.

You see, you persist with stupidity and ignorance like this, and then you get more eggs on your face, Indias face, and then Indians feel humiliated by UK and Pakistan, and Kashmirs, and later blame them and still you come up again for more.
Recognising kashmir under Indian control as an independent state is the only way forward, and it will happen for sure.
I really wish you can think rational and come out of your delusion.
OK. Let me ask you question, what is PA doing in Baluchistan or western area near Iran and Afghanistan?

last I saw India's economy under downward trend, expected to be only under 5%. Thats India's failing.

Thats why I used the word plodding along.

India is doing well now that the Govt has changed, the nation is confident. This however cannot be said of Pak.

The K word has stumped pak.

Pakistan should be the first country to recognize the independent state of Kashmir...

But that would mean allowing ''azad'' (cough cough) kashmiris to participate in elections without having to sign a declaration proclaiming their slavery to pakistanis...

Also that would mean capturing the killers of Sardar Arif Shahid... a kashmiri who wanted... well... Azadi!!!

I wonder if the punjabis at the million march paid tribute to Sardar Arif Shahid ;)

Why they killed Arif Shahid – The Express Tribune

Last edited:
I really wish you can think rational and come out of your delusion.
OK. Let me ask you question, what is PA doing in Baluchistan or western area near Iran and Afghanistan?

Non-relevant discussion, i donot respond to trolls like these, which have no relevance, and irrational to current thread.

Anyway I donot have any qualms answering on the relevant thread, still I must answer for ur convenience, PA is suppressing Indian sponsored agents in Balochistan, almost to the end now.

Government of Pakistan should recognize Kashmir as an Independent state & let it open an embassy in Pakistan. That would be a sign of solidarity with Kashmiri people.
Pakistan should be the first country to recognize the independent state of Kashmir...

But that would mean allowing ''azad'' (cough cough) kashmiris to participate in elections without having to sign a declaration proclaiming their slavery to pakistanis...

Also that would mean capturing the killers of Sardar Arif Shahid... a kashmiri who wanted... well... Azadi!!!

I wonder if the punjabis at the million march paid tribute to Sardar Arif Shahid ;)

For both of you, Azad Kashmir is already recognised as an independent state, AZAD KASHMIR has its own government, Prime Minister, Cabinet and Legislative Assembly.

It is time for India to do wishfully otherwise, what happened in London will continue to happen everywhere, UN, and world wide.. and then World countries will be approached by Kashmirs for recognition of independence state.

The very fact that Bilawal was booed during the march tells you the nationality of the audience.

For both of you, Azad Kashmir is already recognised as an independent state, AZAD KASHMIR has its own government, Prime Minister, Cabinet and Legislative Assembly.

You are a liar. Go fool other sheep like you...

Kashmir in focus – part 2: ‘Azad Jammu Kashmir’s laws contravene UN resolution’ – The Express Tribune

A sweeping declaration, locally referred to simply as “The Shik” (The clause), must be signed by all electoral candidates in the AJK, which demands their allegiance to Islamabad.

You don't represent kashmiris, you represent the murderers of Sardar Arif Shahid and Moulana Showkat Shah. Both of them refused to take orders from punjabi army and paid the price.

Back
Top Bottom